Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ Miyamoto Household † (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane was astounded, the Kazekage... no, the Garandoukage was a representative in another dimension? So this... Was another dimension?! Akane had only thought this was just a rift in another planet within the galaxy, or universe. But another dimension... that was amazing. He looked up, seeing the Kages eyes... wow... Akane was amazed that he was able to see his kages eyes... for the three years he had been a Genin for the Sunagakure Village, he had never seen them. Akane tried to piece things together once more... So if this was another dimension... Did that mean there was an Akane here too? No that was just parallel dimensions, this place was way to different to be parallel. But then again, how else would they connect if they weren't parallel...

Akane shook his head of his thoughts and nodded to the kage, become a bit more calm then before, the shock beginning to subside. "Ah my bad, Garandoukage." He said scratching the back of his head. He then saw as the kage swept his hand over the platters revealing plenty of delicious looking food. Akane's eyes widened as he stared at it, the hospitality was one thing, but to have a meal that Manfread would not steal was another. When the kage spoke, he looked up and nodded "Hn? yeah, haha... I think I do." He said feeling something around him, looking back at what he thought was a bare room, now had a table and chairs along with utensils. Akane was amazed... and his face surely showed it.

When the kage pushed the cart into the room, he follwed behind, Akane's head was working over time, the thought of the tastes of the food, the aromas, the sights, the feelings, the itchiness in his eyes. It all felt so... amazing. He wanted to study it all.. He wanted to learn it all. The history of this place, the coming of this place, it's technology, it's abilities.... It was all so remarkable. He sat down across form the Kage and looked at the food in front of him, his stomach grumbled and he looked at the food, looking over to see the Kage use a napkin. Akane reached over and picked up the napkin and placed it on his collar, he looked a lot more proper, like a confused man that was half way between civil and beastly. His dirty straight blond hair, with his huge threaded clothing made him look like a creature from a fifties movie. But the napkin gave him the most oddly placed position in society ever. He wasn't sure of it and then looked down at the food. When the kage spoke he nodded "Ye-Yes, I have so much to ask Garandoukage." With those words he began to eat.

Half way through his delicious, and I do expand the word delicious by ten times over, meal and heard another voice, this one not so familiar. It was... who was that? He swallowed his food and spoke afterwards trying to keep manners "He-Hello?" He then saw a small thing hit Lucas in the face, knocking hims over. He heard what the thing called him and it seemed to be a snake. "Lucas? Wha, You look so different..! Are you okay?" He asked a bit worried about the snake, but the Garandoukage of Lucas didn't seem to worried. "I was dropped off by Bast for some rest... Then when I woke up, the Ka- er... Garandoukage was at my door." He looked at the Kage once more "Sorry I'm still in a bit of shock, ahah.." He was continuing to eat between speaking, swallowing before each sentence, the food was so delicious... It was almost addicting.

Chakra Lvl :: 310c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

In a plume of white smoke, the Konin satetsu appeared out of bast sensei's scroll, in a small tumble that he hoped nobody had seen. Despte reverse summoning all the time, it was almsot like he enjoyed the feeling of being goofy as he appeared places. Running his left hand through hs spkey hair, showcasing his new spikey oni horns, blindfold, and cloak, the happy student spoke to his reading instructor, inquiring about what this place was.

"Well...nice place....How you doin bast sensei? Everything going alright? If you dont mind, can i get a small tou-.....are those pancakes i smell?......"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 am
Bast did not look up this time.

"Pancakes are over there," she said, pointing her pencil toward the kitchen where Mamoru and Akane were. "I find it strange that the first thing you want is a tour of my house, and yet all you say about it is that it's 'nice'. It's probably the most expensive building you've been in since the Raikage's Office building, you know, and that's just the house and grounds."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

The ninja quickly went and found himself a plate, fork, and syrup before walking over to bast again, talking inbetween mouthfulls of pancakes about the miyamoto household.

"Very true. its extravagant! Exquisite! Amazing! You forget sensei i am bad with words. But i am stll up for a tour, so that can come up wth more words to describe how redonculis your household is...."

San finished his quck plate of pancakes, and waited for bast to speak again before grabbing hmself another plate. He had to concentrate rather hard on his words, as the delicate taste of the orgasmic pancakes in his mouth kept forcing his thoughts away....making him want more...even more....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm
Bast made a few more annotations. She was about a fifth of the way through the book, but she showed little intention to leave it there.

"Well, we've got the dining room, which is here--" Bast waved her free hand through the air, gesturing at the entire room, "--over there is the entrance hall--" she pointed directly in front of her to the doors that led outside, "--upstairs is the Garandoukage's Office, and downstairs we have the basement. Any questions? Thrilling tour, I know. If you want to see anything in particular, finish your food first."

The woman made a few more marks in the book, and then crossed out an entire paragraph of words. A short note was written next to the mass of crossed-out text: "See revision section of journal." She continued to skim the book, pencil in hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:04 pm
Lucas looked around stunned. slowly getting up fuzzy still attached to his neck his jaw dropped. akane and bast and San?
"what... why are you guys here. well. bast i can understand. but Akane? San? when did you get here? why are you in the Miyamoto household? i'm guessing bast let you in. but... why?"
he spoke slowly with a very stunned expression.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

After slamming down and finishing his pancakes, the ninja offered lucas a goofy smile as he spoke a small quirp.

"Sorry. Its just cause im awesome ahahahaha...."

After finding a place to put his dishes away, the satetsu came back to talk to bast.

"Well....i was wondering if there was a place i could check out the technologies of this place...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm
At Lucas's question, Bast removed her summoning scroll from her belt and held it up as if to say that they came of their own volitions. She gave it a quick waggle for emphasis before slipping it back in to its holster. She marked her page in the book and closed it, stowing it and the pencil in her backpack.

"All the wonderful architecture here and you want to learn about the technology? You have no sense of taste, you know that?" The woman stood up and went around her chair. After pushing it back in, she stood to think for a moment. "Which one was...? That one? No..."

Bast's brow furrowed in concentration and she crossed her arms while she thought. After half a minute or so, she reached a conclusion.

"Right, well, we're going downstairs if that's the case. You might want to put on some warmer clothes."

The woman looked thoughtful once more as she looked at the walls of the room, her eyes eventually coming to rest on the corridor she had taken Akane and Al down for beds. She walked that way, walked all the way to the end of the corridor, and stopped at the last room. She slid open the door and stepped inside, ignoring the sleeping chap in the bed. He didn't stir.

On the left side of the room was a sliding stone panel made in much the same way that the rest of the doors in the house were. Bast tread softly across the floor and slid the door open before turning around and waving for San to close the door to the hall.

Behind the stone door was a room made of industrial metal suspended over a dark pit by an unknown force. Bast readily stepped on the platform and held the stone panel door open while she waited for San. As soon as he would get on board, she would pull her arm back and the door would slide smoothly shut. The cage would then lower smoothly for a few minutes in darkness with only the sounds of elevator music in the background piercing the background silence. Near the end of their ride, the shinobi would suddenly feel a short gust of wind from below them and the cage would come to a stop slowly. As soon as it was once more at rest, a set of double doors would slide open in front of them and reveal the dimly lit R&D Department.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Finishing up with breakfast as the household became busy, I recarted the silver plates & leaned back into the chair. Ignoring Lucas for the moment to clear up a small point, "Scholars say that we only know about 10% of the universe, which is to say the visible parts. The Void--where we are now--comprises of the other 90%, which is why people's eyes become damaged. Too much chakra & all that snazzy lingo." Listening intently to Akane as he mentioned Bast dropping him off & his subsequent actions, I nodded in approval. "Well, if you feel like wandering around to the various districts, we have small personalized watercraft docked out front. If you feel like training, the R&D department--" At this point, Bast & San walked by the room. "--Is where they are headed, at the last room. An elevator extends down into the core of the island, where training & such can be done. If you feel like going on a mission, I have several available... unique to the Void only."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane finished his food and wiped his mouth with his napkin then placed it on the table in front of him. He looked at Lucas when he asked why they were here. And why they were particularly at the Miyamoto Household. Akane was about to answer but San answered before him, he smirked a bit then shook his head a bit "Well after you disappeared from the Fight against the Omni-Clone... We slowly began to push it into a corner and in the end defeated the Omni-Clone of Bast. After defeating it, San, Al, and I all went to the gates but were captured then freed by Bast and her companions. Which led me to the Miyamoto Household after I almost fainted in the streets from over exertion, sleep deprivation, and a hint of chakra back out. I woke up and here I am! As for San and Al, the same except without the sleep." He said with a smile.

He then looked over to the Garandoukage once he began to speak, he spoke of how scholars had only found 10% of the universe and that the other 90%... Akane was in! In Akane's eyes you see amazement once more. He listened to the Garandoukage as if the words he spoke was about a key that unlocked the heavens themselves. "I would like to wander, then train a bit..." He ruffled through his pockets pulling out only a bit of loose change "... I only have a few hundred Ryo left..." He then looked up at the Garandoukage putting the cash in his pocket "And as for training... I am only Genin still... I could learn some Bukijutsu and some Earth Techniques... but besides that, I cannot further my puppetry or Genjutsu. Which are my lifeline really." He explained to the Garandoukage. He was a bit short on cash and room fro growth, so he needed to either be promoted, or get some more experience. "If it would be okay with you Garandoukage, I would like to take part in one of those Missions. Of course after a bit of training and repairing of my puppets." He said with a light smile on his face.

Chakra Lvl :: 310c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

San hit a small summoning jutsu to bring a warmer cloak, boots, and shirts and such to go downstairs. After following the sannin down the corridor to the door, he followed her every step, simply amazed and speechless with what he was about to go through. This place was just sheer rediculis......how could it ever exist! Closing the door behind him, the ninja stepped on the stone panel that Bast had been on.....anticipating what it was going to do.....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Taking note of the puppeteer's words, I nodded my head, reaching into a fold of the jacket. Slipping out a long thin book & a pen hidden within its spine, a soft clicking of the end produced the amount of ink necessary for the transaction. Ripping a slip of paper off from the rest of the book, it slid its way across the table. "Two thousand, for whatever you'd like, but please make sure to spend it here in Munashiigakure. Come see me for the missions after you've trained & repaired, & we'll see about putting you through one as a sort of mini-Chuunin exam." Standing to see him off, the created chairs, table, utensils, et cetera would begin to fade away before fully becoming non-existant. They were merely a temporary set to begin with, unlike the buildings which comprised of much of the recent construction. Walking over to the door to the room which lead out into the main hallway, I held it open for him before walking towards the large sweeping, spiral staircase. "I'll be in my office on the second floor when you return."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:26 pm
Bast stepped out of the elevator quietly as it dropped her off in the same room as before and quickly exited the room. The man sleeping therein had not stirred even with people traipsing through his room, which made Bast wonder exactly how hard Zyonu was working him. Once out of earshot, the woman began to walk normally and strolled to the front door, where she donned her shoes and left. She jogged down the path toward the main city, admiring the blooming trees in the orchards nearby and several of the more well-developed animals. She had certainly missed life in the Void.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 am
Lucas sat down with a stunned and somewhat dumbfounded expression on his face as fuzzy swayed his head in front of Lucas.
"fuzzy. how'd you get here?"
he asked confuzed.  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked up to the Miyamoto household, he was following the fresh scent of the other's and marveled at the beauty of the place. James sat Manfread down to his own two feet and headed to the door, Knocking loudly he tried the door and entered. "Hello?" James had his guard up, even if this place seemed safe.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff