Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ Miyamoto Household † (Currently Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 pm
The Clan Grounds
User Image

A lavishly decorated and ornate household on the outskirts of the city. It is at a higher elevation in reference to the island's current gravitational force, and sprawls out for miles. It is surrounded by green fields that contain various species thought to be extinct- saving them is a Miyamoto clan hobby- and all is encased within stone walls. A canal runs past it, and a small dock has been erected to let the ANBU Captain dock his raft here when he needs to.

From here you can see many of the infinite islands of the Void, floating through the space. If you were to look up you would see several of the more recent temples for the summoned creatures, the most notable being of the Raven, Raptor, Hoatzin, Toad, and Ferret. If you were to look down, you would see various older summoning temples and great libraries, along with a few drifting islands rotating about the main island of the Void, where Munashiigakure is situated.

The Garandoukage's Office
User Image

This is the single most easily reached place in the entire Clan Household, as it sits perched atop the house at the very pinnacle, so that all activities can be witnessed from one point. Along the way up from the main house, the spiralling staircase encases all of the most important documents from history: a testament to the Miyamoto Family's longevity.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:12 pm
After getting winded from using Shunshin to carry Akane, Bast switched to using the Aruki no Jutsu for transport instead. The two flickered across the grounds inside the walled gardens until they reached the main household, at which point Bast let go of the boy and slid open the front door. She walked inside and, after removing her shoes in the entrance room, led the way to a guest room down a small corridor on the left side of the main room. She opened the third door and waved Akane over. Inside was a large bed with soft sheets and fluffy pillows. The bed was in western style, and so far seemed at odds with the strictly eastern decor of the house. When the boy was snug in his bed, Bast would close the door and walk back outside to take a seat on the front steps. The trip had been strenuous, but necessary.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 am
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane was held by Bast until they reached a beautiful building, this void was amazing, everything was so beautiful. When she let go of him he looked up at the build and his mouth opened in amazement. He was awestruck by it's beauty... but the openeing of a door snapped him out of his trance, looking forwards to see Bast opening a door and entering it, naturally he followed. He saw that Bast took off her shoes, Akane looked down at his feet, seeing his weak tattered boots, stepping outside once more, he clacked the boots together and cleared the sand out of them along with the debris caught on it. He then placed them beside Bast's shoes. Akanes feet were worn and bruised a bit, but he continued on, knowing there was a sleeping place up ahead.

They went through a small corridor, this house was so geniusly designed, so filled to the brim with history and amazing things that Akane would almost have to close his eyes so he could even get to the guest room. Akane followed Bast all the way to the third door, when she opened the door, he looked in and a smile grew on his face. it crept from the bottom of his mouth and raised all the way up to a happy smile. He looked at Bast and entered the room, turning and bowing to her "Thank you so much Bast-sama... I wil have to repay you in someway later on..." Akane then went over to the bed, he reached over his shoulder and took a grip of his brown cloak and pulled on it, it seemingly did not become undone, but instead, ripped and fell apart. Akane looked at it, it was bloodstained, dirty and ripped, he picked it up and folded it neatly and placed it beside the bed, he took off his extra clothing until he was just in his original brown shirt and brown pants. Both of the normal clothing had stitches on the arms and legs and across the chest, this was the effect of his Jiongu bloodline trying to keep him together, if it weren't for his bloodline, he would be dead now.

He pulled off his chakra dispersal gloves and his weapons pouch placing them on top of the dirty clothing and lifted up the sheets, putting one foot on the bed, it felt like the foot instantly fell asleep. He then scooted into the bed and put his head on the fluffy, comfortable pillow. His head sank into the pillow and the covers felt warm on his cold body. He stared at the ceiling and... slowly but surely... His eyes began to close... Opening from the shock of him almost falling asleep then closing again as his head gave in to the stress, then opening again. Until his eyes closed and he laid back and his body went limp, he was asleep. A peaceful, clear, serenity like sleep.

Chakra Lvl :: 310c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:02 pm
As soon as Akane was asleep, Bast walked back in to the main room and crossed to the other side. She went down another corridor, walked outside and around the corner of the house, and entered the first door on her right. Inside was her room.

The walls of her room were adorned with a few paintings and several photographs, framed and hung with care. In the far right corner was a large desk piled with well over two thousand pages of papers and at least thirty books in disarray; on the wall next to the desk was a large bulletin board which hosted a multitude of diagrams, including a map of over 100 islands in the Void, a diagram of theoretical Chakra energies, various random-looking strokes with descriptions ranging in size from a few words to several paragraphs. The arrangement looked remarkably dust-free, as did everything else in the room.

At the center of the floor by far wall was a low futon with blue sheets and a few pillows. It was made impeccably, almost as if the sheets had been ironed in place and the pillows were painstakingly measured and aligned with complex devices. The far left corner sported a western-style hardwood door, on the other side of which was a rather large closet that led to yet another door, on the other side of which was the bathroom. The closet had in it many clothes, but also closed boxes that had nearly illegible labels. Most prominent were the shopping cart of items and neatly-arranged pile of newly bought goods.

Bast walked in to the closet, grabbed a book with a familiar title and whose author was "Freyja", obviously a pen name. The woman exited the closet, shutting the door behind her, and grabbed a pencil from her desk. She exited and closed the room before heading back to the large main room. She plopped down at the enormous wooden dining table and opened the book. Every few minutes, she would jot a few notes in the margins of a page.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Head upon the desk, my snore bubble popped as the Butler appeared, clearing his throat. "So sorry, Garandoukage, but the Sunagakure shinobi have been spotted in several districts. Bast & Lucas are with them, & they dropped off an Akane Hakura to one of the guest bedrooms." Holding his arms down to the side as all good butlers do, he stood there waiting for a reply. "That's good to hear, Butler. Has Amaya taken care of that vile rogue yet?" I yawned, standing slowly as the ligaments stretched. "No, sir. He appears to have slipped through our defenses while also infecting the Outpost with his brand of viral malice. Your daughter is currently resting within one of the summoning temples, above." "That will be all for now, Butler. Keep me posted on important events as they occur." Nodding his head in understanding, the man turned about, vanishing from the simple act.

Walking around the dust covered table, I brushed myself off with a simple flick of the wrist, a coating poofing outwards towards the windows. "Akane should be well rested by now," I commented to myself. Looking down, the light of the day reflected off my eyes, the green held within dancing about like wildfire. A few steps more & the staircase library came into view, to which a quick descent to the first floor mainly attributed itself. Sallying forth across the ancient wood, I passed relics from bygone eras, fully encased in vacuum sealed metallic glass. Shrunken forms from Easter Island, ancient Magatama, & even a raptor's skull were on display. Rounding a corner that boasted a half-finished Rembrant, I hopped up a few steps & glided down the hallway to Akane's room. Knocking thrice as I passed, the gentle rapping at his door would preceed several aromas that forced their way through the cracks in his door. By the time I came back several minutes later, a full breakfast course had been assembled for him, & it sat within several silver platters atop a gold leafed cart in front of his room. A smile spread wide as I called out, "Breakfast is ready!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

For once in a while, Akane had slept well... He did not have the continuous nightmare, but there was still something funky about his dreams, this time the man wasn't in his dream. But, there were people in his dream that seemed vaguely familiar... They were all in a beautiful meadow of flowers, all of them cuddling in the middle of the field, blue, yellow, and white flowers surrounded the area and the fragrance of honey and flowers filled his nose. Akane seemed to be a child once more in the dream. Was this a metaphor to show that he was weak in this dream? Was it a really odd dream? Or was it his mind replaying memories as if it were a projector.

Akane's dream was broken and knocks on the door were heard, his eyes flickered opened and he looked around, remembering that there were no flowers, it was a dream. But instead he was in a room in another void, quite a different side of the spectra in Akane's eyes. He rubbed his eyes as he propped himself up and stretched his back "Hn!" He felt so better as it happened, but there were no breaks. Akane sighed as he released and sat on the side of the bed. There was no more knocking, but he was a guest, and he did hear knocking, so this must have been a wake up call. Akane looked int he mirror beside his bed, he was quite dirty... Luckily in his bag he had a few different clothing to wear. He threw took his cloak and put his hand on the broken areas. Threads leaked out of his hand and began to intertwine his rips and stitched them up. He smiled and put it back where it was, he then took his headband and put it around his waist, he then continued and took his Chakra Connector from a top his pile of things and put his arm out. Gritting his teeth a bit, he pressed the weapon onto his arm, the spikes on the inside of the weapon sank into his arm and was put in place. He then buckled it one.

After getting ready, he then smelt the aroma of freshly cook food, his nose rose up and he sniffed the air. Following the smell to his door, he was not wearing his scarf or cloak, he looked almost normal with clothing oover his stitched sweater and pants. He opened the door and looked at the patter of food, there was so much! "Ah thank yo-..!" He looked up and saw non other, then the Kazekage! "Kazekage! Yo-your here!" When he heard what the Kage said he was speechless. Did the Kage, just get him breakfast?! Akane's eyes were wide and he was in shock almost. He took a exaggerated step back and blinked a few times. Being breakfast delivered by the kage was one thing Akane was not expecting, one, because he didn't know he was here, and second, he wasn't expecting breakfast delivered! "Ka-Kazekage, what a surprise to see you here." He said a bit of sweat going down his forehead. He didn't know what to do.

Chakra Lvl :: 310c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: Void Bonus
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:22 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

"Eh? Nani?" The smile grew larger, & I scratched at the temples. The normal silky blindfold that was seen on the Kazekage was missing, here, & for once Akane could set his gaze upon his Kage's own. Whilst the Void normally deteriorated others' ocular organs, the Miyamotos & the residents of Munashiigakure had developed quite the resistance to the floating chakra that laced the air. "I am not the Kazekage. That is my representation for your dimension, Akane, & is currently still at the Wave Gate, holding it open for us. My actual title is 'Garandoukage', which means 'The Shadow of Nothingness'."

Drawing back for a moment, a hand swept over the covers to the platters, revealing all that Akane could crave in a breakfast. Glancing up to peruse the room, a lack of sitting devices & eating accoutrements were dually noted, to which my head shook. "You'll need a table, some chairs, & some utensils to eat these, ne?" Taking the question to be redundant, I let go of the cart & flashed through several highly odd handsigns. From Akane's peripheral vision, he'd be able to notice a sudden condensing of slightly green air in the corner, followed by the immediate creation of those objects redundantly asked. Taking hold of the cart, I pushed it over to the new creations, serving equal amounts to both him & myself. "Well? You're ravenous, aren't you? You may ask questions when you can't possibly eat any more." Sitting, I rolled up the cuffs & placed the napkin accordingly.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 am
having stumbled around and changed his form and chakra signature Lucas was in dire need of a different outfit and accent. he figured the accent should be easy and so he left that for when he would need it. but till then he needed to change his outfit. as he approached the house he immediately recognized it and memories he'd thought long buried. with these memories came sadness and grief and anger. he quietly walked up to the house and lept around trying to find an armory and cabinet. he found the cabinet and a few decorative items. these he could use but would be hard to convince others. grabbing the outfit he quickly changed into it to try and not be recognized. after changing he slid open doors trying to find someone. eventually he came to a room he heard voices coming from. he slid open the door slowly and was stunned to find akane eating in the house. and. someone else. someone way to familiar to Lucas.
"akane... what are you doing?"
he said keeping his eyes on the other man. suddenly from around a corner a loud hiss could be heard and a few flashes could be seen bouncing off walls till it his Lucas in the face.
"quiet down Lucasssssss."
fuzzy the ever angered inland taipan arrived tightening aronud lucas. Lucas was knocked over from the impact and fell onto the floor.
"oof."
((new face))
User Image  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Bast continued to flip through her book. The annotations kept her mind off of the nearby smells of breakfast, even as Akane and Mamoru walked by toward and away from the kitchen, respectively, although not necessarily in that order temporally. The dining room table was shiny in the light of the room and cast interesting lights across the ceiling. Bast shifted in her seat to keep the reflections out of her eyes as she worked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 pm
Al tumbled out from Bast's robe with a poof. Trembling slightly, he felt around and asked "Hello? Where am I?" As his head turned towards Bast, the empty sockets of his eyes would seem to stare right at her. "San? Where'd you go?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 pm
Bast looked over at Al when he tumbled out of her cloak, and felt the strangest urge to poke the eyeless-boy's empty sockets when he turned his gaze Bast-ward. One of her fingers floated toward a socket, but she struggled against the urge to tactilely probe the insides of his skull and eventually was able to pull her hand back away from the boy.

"Well, if it isn't mister bright-eyes himself!" the woman quipped. There were so many jokes that she could not wait to try out in this new situation. "San's not here, your holey-ness. Might I see that you get a room for rest?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 pm
Al gaped at the sudden transference, and sullenly closed his mouth as he became the butt of several tactless jokes. Turning his head downward, he gave a single nod and tried to stand. Wobbling, he bumped into Bast a few times before finally straightening and waiting for a direction.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:26 pm
When Al stood up and let his head look down, Bast jumped on yet another awful joke.

"Eyes up here," she shot as she stood up. She set her book down and shuffled around the chair before grabbing on to Al's forearm and dragging him through the dining room, entrance hall, and down the same corridor that she had brought Akane through. She stopped two rooms in and slid open the door, revealing a room that was modeled in a manner similar to Akane's. She then pointed the blind boy toward the bed and led him to its side. "Time for some shut-eye!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Al murmured a quiet thanks and waited for Bast to go. Once she did, with some difficulty he changed into pjs and walked around the room. After several stubbed toes and two falls, he'd mapped the room out, and exhausted fell asleep on the bed.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm
Bast strolled out of the room and shut the door behind her. As she walked down the corridor, she heard the sounds of several bruises forming on his knees. The woman walked back to the dining room table and picked up her book and pencil. She switched chairs so that the sunlight filtering through the paper walls behind her lit the pages of her books and so that she could easily look down the entrance hall toward the front door. She went back to reading and annotating the book.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff