Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
I have a question for all of you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 pm
What is your idea and/ or opinion of a Bad Hypnotist or a Bad Subject?

I'm wondering what you guys think.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:38 am
Personally, as a switch, I do feel that I can have an opinion on both.

But for a bad hypnotist, I would say that it's one who tries out methods that his/her subject is not comfortable with.
Another thing, may be that the hypnotist putting the subject on the spot in making them play roles, through a session, that they have no idea of.
Also, personally, I prefer if a hypnotist keeps the induction long, instead of trying to put me under in less than five minutes, I enjoy the process of being hypnotized, I feel that it's much better than the ACTUAL trance itself.

As for a bad subject, I would say that a bad one would not be open to suggestion, as in they would not be willing to try something new, that's what keeps hypnosis exciting, keeping things spontaneous.
Another thing, would simply be a subject that is not completely committed to the hypnotist. It's all well and good if you have a life, but I'm sure most, if not all, hypnotists would prefer if you told them why you were absent, a hypnotist is more than just a hypnotist, we can be your friend too.
Finally, I feel that the thing which irks me most about a subject, is one that is very subservient, and just accepts the hypnosis without the slightest bit of flare or fight, but of course not enough to not give in to the hypnosis eventually, resisting is just fun.
There is one more thing that bothers me about subjects, and that is the one's that act like they are in control of the situation, that they are the dominant one's and that the hypnotist doesn't have any control over them.

That's just my opinion, however, other's may vary.
Thank you for posting this, Masona, this is a very controversial topic that everyone will have an opinion on. c:

I look forward to personally speaking to you again, and possibly experiencing your real hypnosis, soon. n.n
Have a lovely day! <3

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:13 am
:Note: I've never been put under by a person, so what I say here is based on experience with files, or with just bullshitting and/or observing hypnotists.

Inductions that go on forever annoy me. In the thick of it they are usually okay, though I can fell annoyance seeping through the relaxation and sometimes ruins the trance. Plus I'm far less likely to listen to that file again.

Hypnotists who want to wholly dominate a subject. In particular humiliation. That s**t's not my bag and it seems to be all to prevalent in the themes I like. I willingly submit, but I'm very likely to lash back out at the crop.

Prodding on my boundries would be fine (once I get to know the hypnotist,) but things I'm completely against break down the whole affair. I've had files where I snapped out of it mid way because of some suggestion and they get immediately deleted. I feel like I would be likely to do that to a hypnotist if that happened too.

Protip: never call me a piece of s**t or anything like that.

That's everything I can think of at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:37 pm
I love the spontaneous thing about being a domme. I'm willing to try new things, but some things I dont entirely like.

1. Leading/Controlling: Especially in the middle of a trance. I'm a big pushover so I won't fight if you wanna be collared or something. But I do (at some point) try to lay down a process, and if you dont make things clear I will get tired of the moments where you have to wake up and tell me to do this or that.

Also, I don't like being made into something I'm not. i can do things like humiliation to an extent, but I am a friendly playful dominant. I just cannot do that all of the time.

as a sub, I just don't like having my hard lines not recognized or when I tell a domme I don't wanna do something and they just HAVE to push. I very rarely like including my GF unless we both agree, and I dont like including outside people. Slaves have limits too, and some can be prodded at and some cant. Im not always going to be everything you want me to be.  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:15 pm
from my definition of hypnosis, the easiest way i see to describe a hypnotist is one who does anything a person is uncomfortable with, or may be against, and a person who doesn't hold the subjects feelings and personality as example for which methods of hypnosis would be effective.

A bad subject is defined in 3 ways. One that will not cooperate, or fights or refuses to trust the hypnotist, as they are refusing to be a subject, so they are a bad subject in the sense of compliance.
The second is a person who does not understand, or who misunderstands, so they may take it the wrong way due to these misunderstandings. It may cause issues with trust, and with future sessions.
And the third subject is one who will go too deeply under, as they will go so far under that they will be too easy to work with, and make it easy for people to take advantage of, therefore causing trouble. I say that this is a bad subject as a person who is too deeply hypnotized can become one that may become dependent, or may become so open that a person can simply take them in the sense so many *hypno-abusive* mangas have taken it.

Overall, it is a level of trust or comfort that defines good or bad in whether it will work or not. in personal opinion on what is good or not, simply go with personal experience.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games