Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] A special gift(Lililamunia & Akram'raja)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm
She hadnt known what was wrong with her at first, she found herself napping between her duties, eating more often than she ever had before. But after visiting her fathers den, and speaking with her mothers...it had been clear as day what was ailing her, and as she waited for her Pad to return home, she had asked the other girls to give them some space, to quietly dwell in the back of the den.

Of course, that hadn't been the easiest of tasks, but she'd managed to get it done. With her tail curled around her paws, and prey ready to be dined upon, she waited...though now her gaze drifted from the opening, and back to her belly where she could now feel the movement of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm
User ImageLife was running as normally as possible. The large and very much in charge pad had settled in nicely to his den with his three respectful banu... and that one kajira. Days went by progressively better, he thought, too, as he continued to teach his banu how to behave in line and act accordingly. Life was almost near completion; yet to him, of course, things were still missing. He could laugh, however, that his littermates were doing worse than him - that was to be expected, anyhow. He was the one who brought home many banu, and the first to return, even. And none of his brothers had started to produce any offspring to carry on their legend, either..!

...But neither did he.

The idea was near the forefront of the dark brown pad's mind at times. His father, of course, had many children, which was a sign of extreme influence, power, and... well, aptitude. He was beginning to grow weary of why he couldn't do the same right after he brought his banu home, but he supposed it did take time. But his banu were supposed to be the best chosen, not infertile!

So, he paced around near his den in a secluded area, growling and twitching his tail in a refined yet impatient manner. If only Naheed had done better - he could have sworn a few times she had hinted to him that she was going to be fruitful, but yet, their hopes simply floated in the air for now... It also didn't help that some of the females in his den were taking more naps and requesting more sustenance, too. At first, he took it as a sign of excessive gluttony, but then allowed them to do so after they had finished their duties.

He took off to the front of his den, now that contemplation had ended. It was time to return to his banu that were awaiting him inside their home. As he neared the entrance, he saw Lililamuna there and paused. Usually, all of them were there to greet him - it was something he sometimes commanded and enforced... What could just a single banu be doing there without the others?

"Banu Lililamuna," he spoke roughly when he got close, "Why are you the only banu here waiting? For your sake, I hope the others are further inside laying in wait. Speak, and leave your meal until I am satisfied."

Ameh

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 am
At his rough tones, she merely lifted her chin a touch more, her eyes gentle as she watched him. "Welcome home Pad Akram'raja.." She said with a bow of her head, before she would answer him. "They are indeed further back, I asked for a moment with you, alone for a serious conversation." She rose to her paws, and quietly padded towards the kill, pulling it out so that he could dine.

"Please, eat..." She said in hushed tones as she sat back, and away. At the moment, she wasn't hungry, between the cubs growing in her belly, and the butterflies of slight panic that filled her, she wasn't sure she could eat if it was forced down her throat.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 am
Ah, Lililamuna at her usual was so composed, or so she physically reflected. If Akram'raja knew how to give praise when it was due, he would have given it. But being himself, he simply nodded - the common form of acknowledgment that nothing was done wrong - and dug into the prey his banu presented.

He pondered momentarily in silence, leaving Lililamuna in suspense, about what she could possibly ask of him this time. He remembered she wanted some time with her father quite recently, and perhaps even looked worried when she asked. Perhaps she wanted a second visit so soon?

Akram'raja eyed her, after biting the carcass a bit. She looked definitely concerned about something, he could tell. But she had moved away in a position so that he couldn't quite study her entire figure. She couldn't possibly be hiding something - that was just unsuitable after all he had taught them...

"Time alone with me?" he asked, "But a conversation instead of something more, eh?"

He rose from the feast, taking a couple of steps towards her.

"I see, then. Rise, then, my banu. I shall offer you a place at my side; we can eat while we speak."

Ameh

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 am
"Of course, time alone with you is prized.." She said with a gentle purr, but at his next words a blush tainted her cheeks, before she closed the little space, between them as she eyed the beast, her hunger had not yet returned to her.

"I must pass on the meal Pad Akram'raja, hunger has not quiet sunk its claws into me." She said gently with a light nod of her head, "Though do not stop on my part." Though she knew that he would continue regardless, it was simply polite and proper for her to encourage it regardless.

"Though, I have some news to share with you. I do believe you will be quiet pleased upon hearing it." She squared her shoulders and looked at him evenly, her body quivered as she tried to hide her joy. "As you know, I visited my father, but it was more to speak to his banus. As I've not been feeling well lately.." She glanced to her paws before she looked back to him, "Though I have not let that, or this news effect my duties and have continued to do what is requested of me, as well as my own duties." She would not let anyone say she had taken a lighter task load, that would be a lie.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 am
"Very well," he responded, letting his gaze linger on Lililamuna just briefly before he went back to his meal.

While she spoke, Akram'raja continued on, unfazed by where the conversation as headed, yet still unsure of what exactly Lililamuna wanted. His banu sat at home a lot, striving to perform better for him. That was the daily routine, and so there would be little news to bring to him that he did not already know from going around the pride himself.

"I expect most news you bring to please me, Banu Lililamuna," he said, perhaps both in a threat but also as a compliment.

He didn't even notice her trying to anxiously position herself beside him, nor did he feel her brimming joy. He just continued eating, and listening.

"What news do you speak of?" he spoke when she paused, raising his head to eye her once more, "You are ill?"

Akram'raja wouldn't be happy with that. Being ill in health was a sign of weakness, and that was something he could not tolerate. It seemed like this "news" would be something he would very well not be pleased with, and so he completely turned away from the carcass to focus on his banu, trying to survey the situation and what might have happened. He was also trying to brace himself for any potential information that may incite him.

"Well, Banu?"

Ameh

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:11 pm
Her head shook quickly, "No no, I am not ill.." She said quickly, she did not want him to think she was failing him by getting sick, it was something more special than that.

"I am pregnant." She said with a gentle smile, she was sure he would be so pleased and proud of this, she had gotten with his cubs, before any of the others, before even his brothers.

It would, and could only prove her worth to him, and how he'd been correct in selecting her of course, she lifted her chin slightly, she was a proud lioness, and she'd expect no less than this of herself, or anyone else.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm
It did not take long for Akram'raja to get his answer, and it was a very surprising one indeed. After Lililamuna's words, he let silence settle in, as he was a little speechless himself. Yes, pride and joy had arisen in his chest, but it was not something he expressed very often in regards to another. He was going to have the first children of his brothers..? Of course, he expected it - but at the same time, it had taken so long for his banu to produce... And Lililamuna being the first was definitely a special surprise.

"You are sure of this?" he requested after those moments, knowing fully well that Lililamuna would not dare lie to him, but he still had to ask.

It was an important situation, after all.

"...I will..." he started, eyes still locked on Lililamuna while he pondered over her state, "...I will see to it that my children receive an undisturbed journey into life."

Ameh

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 pm
"Yes, I am sure. I wouldn't bring you news such as this, and not be." She said in a tone that hinted that she was slightly hurt that he'd think she'd fake such an important thing.

Her tail curled up against the side of her swelling belly, the longer than normal tail tuff rested against it gently.

"I will not let anything disturb the growth of your cubs Pad Akram'raja." She nodded her head, nothing was going to harm her cubs.

Their cubs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm
He nodded, perhaps revealing a hidden smile on his face before turning away from the den's entrance.

"You shall have the first pickings of our meals, and you are relieved from your duties until they arrive. See to it that you are well informed on how to make their passage proper. I am off to tell the vizier."

And with that, he pawed away from Lililamuna, chest swelling with pride at his achievement and at what others would say of such news.

Ameh

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff