Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Turning the Switch On and Off

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 am
I've been exploring other venues for my influence and to gain more friends in the hypnosis community. Lately though(it shames me to say) one of the websites I am on has been wearing me out, both the dommes on there and subs alike which is what brought me back here. it ended up making me realize hard limits on both sides that if someone tries to use on me , or makes common assumptions dommes/subs can have it can turn me off and away from people.

The main thing is the extent of the submissives independence, or it IS allowed to say no. Me telling you I don't wanna run into the living room and masturbate in a full house isn't always permission to keep going. If I give you a safe word it means STOP.

I wont say more (tip of the iceberg) , but I will ask this question:

Dommes: when dealing with a slave (or with other dommes for that matter) what is something that could happen that can majorly turn you off of the situation?

Subs: what is something you shy away from when dealing with dommes? Is there something another slave does you know you couldnt do in your own relationship?

And no naming names ^^ I'm putting this as a little bit of a rant thread  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 pm
Hooray, I'm a switch, so I can answer both!

As a domme, it bugs me when a sub tries to outright tell me what to do, or doesn't respect the fact that I have stuff to do beyond chatting with them.

As a sub, I shy away from letting my online world transgress into the real world. It happens sometimes (actually, a lot of times) but it's not what I'm initially looking for.

I'm guilty of violating my own rules (for example, dropping out of conversations suddenly!) but in general, this is what I think.  

HypnoAme
Crew

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 pm
I'll answer both since I'm a switch.

As a dom, a major turn off for me is when the submissive acts totally emotionless and you really get nothing back from them.

As a sub, my major turn off is when someone wants me to be their property and 'only' theirs and wish for me to broadcast this on my profile. I can see why they do it, but I simply can't comply due to my switch nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 pm
@Ame: I understand the perspective there. There is a line between boundaries, commanding, and leading. I have a lot of issues with people going "that isnt how you do it, do this and this" when they asked for my original inductions.  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:35 pm
Yeah, that can be annoying. I haven't really had to deal with that issue much thankfully. Suggestions are nice but they should be left as suggestions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 pm
Well I'm also a switch. But I choose when I want to be submissive.

Dom: My turn offs are: When a subject is bitchy and doesn't want to listen, a subject who wants all the attention, subjects who beg, subjects without a backbone, and subjects who hardly say a word.

I've experienced a lot.

Sub: My turn offs are: Dom's who change a person to what they want, who don't listen to the subject, abusive in anyway, being treated as property and not as a human being, don't talk to the subject, don't care about the subjects health issues and other real life problems, Aggressive, and too commanding and controlling.

Yeah I've seen a lot.  

Masona

Collector Otaku

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 pm
I was a switch for a time, but i found i was more comfortable being a Dom with submissive tendencies. it is hard once the passion begins, and the hormones and emotions are flowing, but that there are ways to stop. It just takes time and practice. but one good way to stop, or slow down, is if you do something unexpected, surprise them, and it can the whole situation around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 pm
I think trying to be invasive into real life or seeing it as a simple booty call is a recurring thing with issues on dommes. Ive had experiences where the person wants me to change my clothes, dye my hair etc. Sometimes people have to accept when something just cant be done. I think the weirdest I have dealt with is someone wanting me to make my 7 year old sister watch a hypno video. When I said hell no they said it was a harmless video, but because of me just being a hypnofetishist and knowing what he did I couldnt bear to do it.

I also never liked bringing people irl into my online stuff, especially just the command of "i want you to trance your friends irl" There is a realism issue. Unless I have friends irl who have expressed this, what are the ODDS I will find another girl/guy who wants to be tranced? or will be okay with me in this kind of lifestyle? Too much risk for someone I barely know.  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm
Dishonesty, both sub and domme are what irk me. I don't mind if you've got something to do, and you're gonna have to go after you do that, or even in the midst of it. I only wish that the partner would mention any prior engagements. In that line, it's only minorly annoying that people would like to be tranced, but then make no time to set aside to enjoy it.

Another common thing I tend to dislike is the multitasking bit, especially if I am really trancing you! It's a little bit of an insult, as well as a show that you're not here to take it seriously. In an RP, a simple bracket with (Hey, can we continue later?) Is much more easy for me to accept, rather than you just got done fapping and instead of feeling embarassed to admit you can't last. You just leave. Bah!

As a sub, I really just dislike when you can pour your heart out to someone, or put an honest effort or give of yourself, and it seems like it's another regular occurance. Too often people are set in routines and ease, so that things tend to falter. Things such as inductions and RP falling y the wayside in favor of the quick orgasm triggers. Sometimes fun, but there are places for such things and then there are not. *nod* Topping from the bottom is something I tend to abhor, as do much of the dominant comunity. But inverse, I also dislike when a domme is set to their ways, and will not even think to deign any requests or concerns as reasonable. A selfish desire for pleasure should never outweigh the fun and dynamics of trance and hypnosis.

And both of my sides definitely hate fake people. It takes a strong sense of character to open up and be yourself, especiaily in this kind of community and friend, but lying about it will only hurt others in the long run. You are as you want to be, but leaving people behind, domme and sub alike, causes lots of frustration, pain and heartbreak. Taking trance and the bond between hypnotist and subject and trivializing it will hurt people. Don't do it.

Oh, and my other minor peeve is that my submissive side needs more playtime. Yeah I said it wanna fight about it? <3 xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Charm Lord X
And both of my sides definitely hate fake people. It takes a strong sense of character to open up and be yourself, especiaily in this kind of community and friend, but lying about it will only hurt others in the long run.
Are you referring to people who lie about being in a trance?  

scooterdude34

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:39 am
Honesty applies in everything, is more what I mean. Sure, you might love hypnosis, but I would hate to induce some kind of seizure due to a unknown medical condition! D: Or say that you had a bit of time to talk, but it was only five minutes. Of course you still might want a little bit of a quicky trance for a stress relief. I can't say I'd know that right away unless I knew. I just expect more of a forthrightness in what people are expecting, and what they would wish.

Lying about being in trance? Well I don't really concern myself with that, It'll happen eventually if I'm diligent enough! ( I hope. <3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 pm
I suppose I can post here, as I am also in this category. Though I will feel a bit uncomfortable with it due to date and time gaps. ... let me be paranoid.

Dom: When you're a switch, mostly those who come to you are either subs or switches with more submissive tendancies - or, at least, those are who I myself have been getting lately. It annoys me greatly when everyone who comes to play expects me to be the dominant party all the time.

Sub: Weak trance material and repetition to the point where it gets tedious. 'Obey ___, obey ____, obey ____' more than one hundred times in a few exchanges does not count as trance. Also, anything involving - as some have affectionally coined - 'girlfriend play', as it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

I honestly don't mind the whole 'being owned by one' aspect, though too many have taken it much too far when I'm only asking for roleplay. I don't want to be chastised every time I'm called away abruptly, as I often am, and don't have time to write you a detailed note on why I missed your private message.  

noise orb

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Charm Lord X

Lying about being in trance? Well I don't really concern myself with that, It'll happen eventually if I'm diligent enough! ( I hope. <3 )

Yeah, but usually its a bit annoying to hear or deal with people that are like " I can't be hypnotized! I'm too powerful for that! etc etc" and still go to dommes to be challenged, or are dishonest about A) their intentions of you trancing them or B) lying about being in a trance. I know you might seem all powerful because you went to me simpering for trance and made me go through trancing you only to find out that you were not paying attention to begin with or talking to someone else or using me as a means of revenge for someone else. You probably feel better knowing that at any time you can whip out that you couldn't be tranced and probably bruise a domme's ego that way. the domme doesn't look incompetent though, you just look like a jerk.

Point being, if you want RP, say so. If a person just is not working to your choice, you won't die saying so. If you want to be a sub you won't get anywhere antagonizing people to do it.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games