Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Getting to know the Pride (Yofiel x others)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image Yofiel looked around at the pride and wondered what her place here was going to be. She had not given it much thought when she took up with Etihad. She thought of her place with him, but not really of her place in the pride as a whole. She knew she would be going across the water to the colony, but she wanted to do more than just look pretty.

It was not that she against looking pretty. Etihad seemed to appreciate her looking pretty, but she wanted something to DO. Well, she supposed if she wanted to find her place she was going to have to talk to someone in charge, but which one to speak to and when was more Etihad's knowledge base. Where was he anyway? She knew he had to do something with his priestly duties, but other than that, she wasn't sure.

That was another reason she really wanted to learn as much about the pride as possible and find a place in it. She wanted to be able to know what it was that the pride entailed, what her place would be, even if they just wanted her to produce cubs. She wished to know their place in the pride as well. What would the future be for the cubs she and Etihad raised?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Piiatsu trptted by on his patrols, a brisk bounce in his step. He worked for his mother for now, and that meant duty. However, he wasn'y unkind, and seeing a lost looking female, the young man trot over, bowing politely.

"Good day! Are you alright?" Piatsu tried to look helpful.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 pm
Yofiel looked over at the young male. He seemed to be doing something important. Patrolling around looking for trouble, she suspected. She gave the male a bow in return. "Good day to you a well, sir." Her bead nets shift and jingle a little as she bows. She really had to get used to those. The movement of them compared to her body was still a bit new.

The lioness nodded and grinned. "I am well and good. I just am new here and am a little lost in the pride. I have yet to really figure out where I fit in, I think." Her grin lost a bit of it's splendor as she looked past the young male. She gave a long sigh. "I have never had a pride before." She had never had a family before or a mate. There was much that would change here and she was not sure how to explain that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:31 pm
Piatsu smiled gently, and pad over, nosing her gently with a smile.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with it. I'm sorry you got mixed up in this war mess." He touched her paw kindly.

"My name' Piatsu. Piatsu Khushrenada-Yuy. It's nice to meet you."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 pm
Yofiel giggled at the nosing. "Aren't you sweet? The war does not bother me so much as the fact that Etihad seems to be right in the middle of all this regardless." Her eyes sparkled with excitement. Her worry was still there, but the excitement of the new pride was winning over at the moment.

"I am Yofiel. I am honored to meet you, Piatsu. And thank you for your kindness. I just wish I knew exactly where it was I fit in this place. At least I know one place I fit as Etihad's mate... though he is busy with being a priest most of the time it seems." She rolled her eyes at the idea. She loved him dearly, but he did such a good job as a priest she wondered sometimes if he was really mated to his position in the pride. It would not have surprised her if he was. It made him all the more lovable.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 pm
Piatsu smiled gently.

"Right now the priests are seeking out replacements. He helped raise my mother though. Your lucky to have him. And he told us all, your plsce is where you will it." He smiled kindly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Yofiel grinned. "Leave it to Eti to look out for me without even telling me." He was such a sweetheart. "So what do you think of everything right now? All this battling and such? Where do you think a lioness could lend a paw the most right now?" She would get an answer out of this male, maybe.

"I am sure you must know somewhere that I would be needed, or someone that I could help a bit maybe? Or perhaps you could suggest someone that is wise to make friends with here? You should know these things being raised here." Okay so she was digging for information and grasping at straws doing so, she really wanted to find some kind of direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm
Piatsu studied her a long time before smiling and rubbing a bit gently.

"I think you should be with the Priest to be honest. Mother told me he was crushed by the murder... As for battle... I'm afraid I'm an abomination to mother's ancestry. Fighting is a necessary evil. I don't like it, but the fact is its needed to heal the pride." He looked down.

"To be honest, ma'am, my father might lay out judgement soon on the rebels without hearing them, any of them... I wish he wouldn't... But..." He looked down.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:39 pm
"I am glad that others see Eti and I as a good pair... I think he is wonderful. Especially for a lioness looking for a home like me." Yofiel put a paw on the other lion's side. "Perhaps you are right about your father, but you could always try to talk to him. Just make sure he knows you are on his side, but want to help? I do not know your father well enough to know if it will work for certain, but I do hope that he will see the sense, that his son so obviously has."

"One does not have to like fighting for it to be necessary, but one should know how to fight when it is necessary. Even out in the rogue lands there is fighting between individuals. It is just more pronounced when one adds in more people like we have here in the pride. Hopefully when this is done, things will be better for everyone." She had to believe that, because it was the way she saw things even before coming to the pride. Each thing in life was another hurtle toward something better.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games