Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Will you help me? Please?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 am
Alright.. I have posted a topic already that said "Calling All Hypnotists! (Male or Female) Well no one has read that or really responded so... anyways I'm still looking for help on making myself better at being a dom and at being a hypnotist. I have read my induction over and over and over the weekend I revised it.. (hopefully I made it much better....) so I'm looking for those who are interested and will help me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day^^

Here's the revised induction:
My Induction: Revised

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 am
As I said, I'm really impressed by your work. You have the skills to go far with your inductions. Keep up the good work!  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 am
Ryn Kuromaru
As I said, I'm really impressed by your work. You have the skills to go far with your inductions. Keep up the good work!

*blushes and smiles* thanks^^ (the ones about the Hypnotic smoke are my actual creations if you haven't figured that out already) I created that actually for a friend because she wanted me to create one that used it so thats why its there smile though.. I wish to create one using a spiral and a pendant (different ones) so once I get them created I can show you them if you want^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

*blushes and smiles* thanks^^ (the ones about the Hypnotic smoke are my actual creations if you haven't figured that out already) I created that actually for a friend because she wanted me to create one that used it so thats why its there smile though.. I wish to create one using a spiral and a pendant (different ones) so once I get them created I can show you them if you want^^

You're welcome. Also, that sounds good to me. Keep me updated.  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^

Though I might not be able to particularly help with Spirals.
Those tend to affect me a bit.  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^

oh? I see ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^

oh? I see ;D

Mmhmm. Possibly one of the weaknesses I have.  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^

oh? I see ;D

*giggles* I understand smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Alright^^

oh? I see ;D

Yeah  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

oh? I see ;D

Yeah

So how are you today? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

oh? I see ;D

Yeah

So how are you today? ^^

I'm doing good, woke up not too long ago. Thinking of uploading some of my photography to my deviantART in a bit.  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:47 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Yeah

So how are you today? ^^

I'm doing good, woke up not too long ago. Thinking of uploading some of my photography to my deviantART in a bit.

Thats good to hear^^ oh? that would be cool smile what are they pics of? (just wondering)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:53 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Yeah

So how are you today? ^^

Thats good to hear^^ oh? that would be cool smile what are they pics of? (just wondering)

Some photography that Rosencroix wanted me to do for her while she was wearing her new outfit she recently received. I'll send you the link to my deviantART when I get the photos up.  

Ryn Kuromaru

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:54 am
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru
GoddessAngelSakura17
Ryn Kuromaru

Yeah

So how are you today? ^^

Some photography that Rosencroix wanted me to do for her while she was wearing her new outfit she recently received. I'll send you the link to my deviantART when I get the photos up.

Oh? Thats cool^^ and you don't have to but thank you^^ I don't know if I could view it from the schools internet but if I can't I'll look at it once I'm at the library^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff