Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
*New Game* The Victimization Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate the Victimization Thread.
  THE AWESOMEST +++ THE NEXT BIG THING
  Whatever
  zzzzZZZZZZZ . . . .
View Results

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm
Don't know what that last word was suppose to be...all asterisks...not sure I want to know. I tried to tell you before you got out of the car that I just stopping for directions...the real one was half a block away and across the street...and I couldn't find you after you went in. Next time, wait for me.

The next person begged me at 3 in the morning to do a role play and after I agreed said they'd be on at 1pm...I waited all day and nothing. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:39 pm
My computer crashed

The next person took me to a beauty store and sprayed me with a nasty smelling purfume, even though they know I'm allergic to that stuff  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 pm
I wear perfume maybe 2-3 times a year...like I know what any smell like besides my mom's Hawaiian White Ginger. At least I had grabbed your Epipen from the house...didn't know it was perfumes in general you were allergic too.

The next person left a 'fashion' magazine on my coffee table...only when my dad picked it up it wasn't so much fashion as bridal...my dad asked if it was mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 pm
Hey atless he didn't open it, I switched the jacket on that one, its really a copy of Playgirl

The next person locked my in the bathroom then stole my gothic dresses  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:16 pm
It's a surprise costume ball for you! (Don't tell them I let on.) dramallama

The next person took Kuro, and everyone, out on the town after the costume ball, assumed I wouldn't want to go, and therefore didn't invite me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm
I asked them and was told you had something to do that's why I didn't bring it up to you...I thought you would feel bad. It wasn't much fun anyway...I was the only sober one and ended up dropping them at their homes an hour later.

The next person took my glasses and told me since they were damaged, I would be better off without them. They then left me at the store, nearly blind, to get home on my own.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:16 am
I was going to grab us a cab and got hit by some jerk texting while driving, someone was nice enough to call 911 and they took me to the hospitial

The next person told me we were going to a pumpkin patch at night, then left me lost and stranded in a corn field  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 pm
It wasn't my fault that we both got separated! I didn't mean to leave u there by urself, falling down that trap hole wasn't so fun.

The next person took me to their house and said they would cook me dinner, but I was the one making dinner instead...how did it turn out that way? sad and then they had the nerve to complain about my cooking...  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 am
Thats because you took over my kitchen and after I was trying to be nice too!

The next person invited me to hang out with them and their friends, but then they started making fun of me and my lifestyle choices  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Yeah, I hate those losers. That's why I thought we should hook up and be a pair, and we'll shake them off for good.

I was too shy to tell you I needed you, but you thought my aloofness was conceit, so you not only hitched up with another guy who you knew put me down, but you talked on me too. Dag. emotion_facepalm Yeah make me feel better . . . I dare ya' . . . I dare 'ya . . . go 'head, I'm waiting . . . lay it on me . . . still waiting . . . come on . . . let's hear it . . . anybody? . . . hello? . . .  

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 pm
That was all rumor. I've never had a boyfriend and I'd NEVER talk down to or about another person (except when it's in the 'make up a lie game'...still trying at that though).

The next person knew how much I love chocolate and mint and gave me a hunk of brown and green fudge...saying it was chocolate and mint. I took a huge bite only to find it was chocolate and pistachio...even though I HATE nuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 am
Sorry I gave you the wrong one, that one was for someone else

The next person paired me up with a really cute guy to be my partner on a project, you know I can't talk to guy's I'm into!  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

a quantum of frou frou

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:39 am
He said he was dyin' to get to know you better, and he'd do anything to be your pard'. mrgreen Just sayin'.

In fact he gave me fifty bucks to change the assignments; have fun. heart

Some certain person took me out of context, as always, and made me look bad. confused Don't give me the "innocent mistake" story. For "innocent mistakes", I'd have been taken in the right context at least half the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 am
What? I thought is was important to remove you from the oicture, you know I don't name names

The next person took my ice cream bar from me and ate it in front of me  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 pm
sorry it looked too good, i couldn't help myself... blaugh

the next person stripped in front of me...or wish they did...  
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games