Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Recruitment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am
Hello to A/all members. I have currently put up two posts for our guild in hopes to recruit new members, and bring in a nice flow of hypnotists and subjects. If anyone wants to post their thoughts, their welcomings to any new members, or simply want to bump it in hopes someone else will see it. feel free to chat in either one. As well, you can have discussions in the threads if you feel they are easier to follow since you can subscribe to them, and that if you have any friends or people you think would have fun joining, invite them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/interested-in-hypnosis/t.74948015/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/interested-in-hypnosis/t.74947997/

oh as well, due to the point that hypnosis is a lifestyle, i have posted it in both the chatterbox for freestyle chatting, and lifestyle discussion for those who want to talk about it and how it may have effected them, or what they think of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm
Chatterbox? Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, no offense to it or anything, but whenever I have looked through chatterbox, I've only seen spamming and a bunch of randomness. >O.o<
Lifestyle discussion, however, I can understand that.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 pm
well chatterbox is just a bit random, so if anyone who just wanders into it. besides, criticism is good as we may get people from both sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 am
CB, maybe.

I try to frequent the LD, its not the best thing to put DIRECTLY in the LD (a lot of people don't like discussing actual lifestyles there) but if you go to specific threads (mostly fetish specific, because I know there are a few there) you might get some serious people. otherwise it is a lot of trolls  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 am
Trolls are the last thing I have patience for.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am
Ryn Kuromaru
Trolls are the last thing I have patience for.

They are there though. Hypno-fetishism is still a bit of an underground thing, so unless you ask somewhere like the BDSM support thread or the Daddy dommes you will not get alot of serious replies  

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:47 pm
well if you do know a good place, or any where you might go to that others have yet to try, spread the word, and we can help the community grow. The more branches and roots we make, the bigger our family of fun will grow.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games