Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PRP] The Wistful Prince (Asante & Incendia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

Ooooh yeah... that felt gooooooooood

Wriggling and squirming the handsom male purred deeply under his breath, paws waving in the air like some kind of crazed thing. The male was on his back, dark chocolate brown body squirming into the soft mud of the marsh's edge. Eyes closed and maw open, he looked rather more like an overgrown cub than a full grown adult. After a moment he flopped over onto his side and sighed happily, rubbing the side of his head, more specifically, his gold-marked cheeks and ears, into the dark soggy earth, smearing the rich soil over the shimmering markings. The rest of his was almost clean, only his back and legs streaked with the rich scent of the peat and broken grasses, the shimmering pattern of gold on his back legs completely hidden, but the marking on his tail was only partly obscured, missed by the male's fervent rolling.

Standing he shook his lean body, dark mane flying. "Nnnngh" Grinning he glanced down at himself, pleased the evidence of his royal bloodline was mostly gone. Lifting his head he gazed round the area, noting the soggy patches of bog and marsh interspersed with firm land and large trees. He could still see the far dryer savannah if he squinted but he ignored it, he didn't need to go back out there... not since he joined this land of swamp and forest.

Stretching out one front leg, the once white paw obscured by the mud, he rubbed his nose against a clean patch of fur to remove the dirt. It was a pleasant day with the sun warm but not too overpowering, the scent of the trees was rich and full of life. Smiling he took a deep breath before starting forwards, wandering aimlessly, content to let his paws lead the way as he simply enjoyed the land around him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

She too had been playing in the mud. It was the one place you could always find her it seemed. She was rolling in it like it was her best friend and her giggles likely could be heard by anyone around her. Her body blended with the mud quite well, the black paint markings looking like darkened wood stuck within the goop. She smiled, standing from her rolling position and began stamping in the mud with her paws.

"Thats right, fear my paws!" She said with a deviant gaze while she circled a bit in it. Her attention was drawn from the mud though, when a frog ribbited not too far off from where she was playing. She too was like an oversized cub, still not an adult but not quite the age you'd expect from someone playing around the way she was.

Sticking her tongue out the side of her maw in focus, she lowered her body and started stalking towards the frog. It was hard, stalking in the mud, but her being born in the stuff had made her life a bit easier when it came to navigating within it. She was even turning out to be quite a good hunter. She grinned, and leaped at it, a "Hyeaaaah!" Leaving her maw as her battle cry. She landed, rolling a bit in the mud, and she looked down in her paws that were cupped together.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 pm
Not too long after his rolling and mud-makeup session something caught his attention, the sound of a scuffle then the weirdest cry he had heard for some time. Arching a brow he turned d headed in the direction he thought it had come from, navigating his way through the mud with relative ease.

Soon enough he slipped through a thicket of thorn bush and came upon a young lioness scrambling about in the mud. She was covered from head to toe so much that he couldn't begin to guess what colour she had started out as. At least with him, the mud was confined only to those places he needed it to be, with a smearing across his back that he paid no mind to. Tilting his head he watched her for a moment, amused at her play and wondering who she was, for he as still new enough int he swamps that he hadn't met very many of its members yet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 pm
As she looked into her paws, she heard a ribbit to the side of her and her eyes darted there. The frog sat there, a smug look on its face. Narrowing her eyes, Luciernaga looked in her cupped paws. Empty. She threw an angry glare towards the gloating frog.

"Curse you. It wasn't like I wanted to hurt you." She grumbled. She went to say more but the arrival of another scared off the frog and she looked up.

"Who are you?" SHe asked the male watching her. She was well aware she was covered in mud, but she'd had no time to prepare for company.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Arching a brow as she started talking to a frog, he watched until she realised he was there. Taking a step backward he chuckled softly then dipped his head in a polite bob. "Pardon if I disturbed you. I was just passing by and heard something." Tilting his head he flicked an ear at her question. "I'm Asante. And you?" He queried in return.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 pm
[Im just going to have her adult since it doesnt say anything about her being a certain age.]

She arched an eyebrow, and she tried her best to look commanding. She didnt want anyone to be able to think she was too nice. But the sad fact was, she was too nice.

"I'm Luciernaga.. But I much prefer Luci." She said, and shook her body a bit to rid it of some of hte sticky mud.

"I have to wash this off. You can walk with me there if you want. But you best not look." She said, a firm gaze thrown at him.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 am
The ex-prince quirked a smile at her cool order and bobbed his head, blue eyes amused. "It's nice to meet you Luci, and I wouldn't dare peek." He gave her a playful wink as he fell int step beside her. "You have probably guessed that I am new around here..." He glanced at her as they walked, curious about her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm
"I have." She responded, as grown up as she possibly could. The older she got, she thought she was supposed to feel more grown up..More refined. But she was still the rambunctious tom boy she had always been. She wanted to play in the mud right now for example.

She smiled warmly, looking at him with pale green eyes. He was handsome enough, though lord knew she didn't really think of males much that way. She was far too busy to enjoy life. But that was likely why she had had few suitors actually interested.

"So why did you join? Everyone has a reason, right?" She asked, questioning him further.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 am
He regarded her with that friendly half-smile, dipping his head in reply to her words. "Well... I suppose I wanted to change my life. See some of the world, you know? Then when I found this place it felt like home, so I stayed." He managed to hide a wince at how lame his reply had been, but there was no way he could tell a stranger the details of his escape from his birth pride, the Takatifu Duniani, or that he was the missing prince; lost, presumed dead but still being searched for. Superstitiously he dragged his back paws through the mud, making sure the glittering gold markings on his fur were well hidden by the thick sticky earth. They were the proof of his royal heritage, a danger to his current happiness. He really didn't want to have to flee the Jini-misemi because someone had got wind of his being there...

Pulling himself back to the present he smiled at her. "I take it you haven't been on your name quest yet?"

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games