Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Just a thought/idea/whatever. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Immortal Rosencroix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm
Dracoso18
first idea, more pie. second idea, why not team up with other Hypno Guilds and work together? and 3rd off, we could make a chat room in a messenger, like on MSN or Yahoo since a lot of people have messengers, we could just gather on one o them/

What about if you have a REALLY old computer that doesn't allow you to be on a messenger system and gaia at the same time without nearly crashing the entire system? >O.o< I really need to invest in a newer model. >T-T<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Dracoso18
first idea, more pie. second idea, why not team up with other Hypno Guilds and work together? and 3rd off, we could make a chat room in a messenger, like on MSN or Yahoo since a lot of people have messengers, we could just gather on one o them/

I'm gonna disagree with you on the Messengers. With the IRC Chat, people can all meet there and it can be accessed quite easily, and integrated into the website very easily.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm
People should meet and interact in any way they find it easiest to do so. *nod*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 pm
Charm Lord X
People should meet and interact in any way they find it easiest to do so. *nod*

True, I just find that with a few more modifications probably to my explanation to get into the IRC Chat, it would be easier to bring everyone together, where as I'm pretty sure there will be those that feel uncomfortable to share their messenger IDs.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces