Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Just a thought/idea/whatever. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 am
So....
I went through all my guilds, and I remembered that I was captain of one I made several years ago as a sort of joke. Not wanting to completely delete it, I cleared out all the members (none of them active on Gaia anymore) and deleted all the threads. It's a blank slate now.

I have absolutely no ideas on what to do with it. Well, except for one. I was thinking of donating it to become maybe a sister guild, but I don't know if there's already a sister guild or anything. It was an idea I had. I don't know what else to do with it. It's free space that I would rather not see go to waste.

Thoughts, ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:56 am
Hmmm...I'm not fully awake yet, so I don't know how good any of my ideas are going to sound.
Maybe as a sister guild, that are could hold a lot of the roleplays. Or you could even use that space for a more adult oriented section.
I don't know. >^-^<; I need to get some coffee before my mind can fully function.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

HypnoAme
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 am
What do you mean by sister guild? It would be really nice to have an extra space for the guild here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:57 am
HypnoAme
What do you mean by sister guild? It would be really nice to have an extra space for the guild here.

From what I can tell, they wish to alliance the guild they have with Hypno~Love and help it branch off in any form that it can be used.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 pm
Ryn Kuromaru
HypnoAme

From what I can tell, they wish to alliance the guild they have with Hypno~Love and help it branch off in any form that it can be used.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Thank you for clarifying. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 pm
The Immortal Rosencroix
Hmmm...I'm not fully awake yet, so I don't know how good any of my ideas are going to sound.
Maybe as a sister guild, that are could hold a lot of the roleplays. Or you could even use that space for a more adult oriented section.
I don't know. >^-^<; I need to get some coffee before my mind can fully function.

I love the adult oriented idea, but I'm not sure what the limit would be before Gaia starts yelling at me. =/  

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ryn Kuromaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 pm
Tiherina
Ryn Kuromaru
HypnoAme

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Thank you for clarifying. smile

No problem, always here to help when I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Tiherina
The Immortal Rosencroix

I love the adult oriented idea, but I'm not sure what the limit would be before Gaia starts yelling at me. =/

Haha, Adult Oriented? Gaia's fallen so far behind on that.
If you wanted Adult Oriented discussion, there's that IRC Chat, unless you just want to see how far you can push Gaia.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm
Honestly, I agree with Ryn. If an IRC chat has, indeed, been created, it would be much better to use that.

However, what I could suggest you'd use the other guild for is a proper role play forum.

Or even, a sister guild to be used for classifieds. But then again these are just mild suggestions, if you need to link the guild to this one then try and think of an idea that's more unique, something that can't be readily put into this guild as a subforum.

Good luck with your guild! c: <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 am
I have created the IRC Chat on the Rizon Network and usually am in the room or idling. It's a great place to chat without the limitations of Gaia, not to mention easier on the computer. One could easily even access the chat from their iPhone/iTouch/iPad or laptop on the go.

I can honestly go ahead and set up a Guide to access the chat.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 am
Ryn Kuromaru
I have created the IRC Chat on the Rizon Network and usually am in the room or idling. It's a great place to chat without the limitations of Gaia, not to mention easier on the computer. One could easily even access the chat from their iPhone/iTouch/iPad or laptop on the go.

Please do, Ryn, I would be very grateful to you for your efforts. Please post it as a new thread in the main forum.

I will make it a sticky on the guild forum, just so everyone sees it and it doesn't get brought down on the main forum by new threads.

<3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 am
Kit Kit Caboodle
Ryn Kuromaru

Please do, Ryn, I would be very grateful to you for your efforts. Please post it as a new thread in the main forum.

I will make it a sticky on the guild forum, just so everyone sees it and it doesn't get brought down on the main forum by new threads.

<3

Will do! Shall I make it a visual Guide? I don't mind taking the time necessary to do so.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Kit Kit Caboodle
Captain

Clean Receiver

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 am
Ryn Kuromaru
Kit Kit Caboodle
Ryn Kuromaru

<3

Will do! Shall I make it a visual Guide? I don't mind taking the time necessary to do so.

I believe that may be more desirable, as it would avoid the confusion some people may have with following text-based instructions.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:41 am
Alright! I'll start work on it immediately.  

Ryn Kuromaru

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 pm
first idea, more pie. second idea, why not team up with other Hypno Guilds and work together? and 3rd off, we could make a chat room in a messenger, like on MSN or Yahoo since a lot of people have messengers, we could just gather on one o them/  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff