Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Hare Grasslands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

"You are a frustrating young thing. But I know better than to think you will leave empty handed." mused Usagichi. It made Suzume a little happy that the boss of all hares understood her a little better. Of course that did not necessarily mean that Suzume would get what she wanted. No, she might have to stick around and keep wearing down Usagichi until the leader saw her worthy. Yet Suzume hoped that the other would and that she would be given what she needed to become Hare sage.

9/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

"I can see that you are strong. Stronger than the boy that came here. Though I had a vision of him coming to be the sage... the future is always flowing, changing. Perhaps you are the one meant to be sage. Yet I am not sure. I must think upon the matter." Understanding, Suzume nodded her head and waited patiently for the other's decision. If she was worthy, Usagichi would say so. Say that she was worthy of being the true Hare sage and would tell her the name of the one who claimed to be the new sage. If not... well, Suzume did not plan to head home just yet.

10/10

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

Waiting patiently, Usagichi spoke up once more "I cannot come to a decision right now. Come back in two days and speak with me once more." Needless to say that Suzume was disappointed, but she did her best to keep it from showing on her face. "I understand, Miss Usagichi." replied Suzume, bowing to the boss as Usagichi spoke once more "I will have one of my Buune wait for you when you return, to lead you straight back to me. Take care, Suzume Kinjo." Nodding, Suzume turned and headed back to the shore and took the boat back to the main land. Until it was time, she would head for Takumi to have her father's sword reborn into a more powerful weapon.

((Exit to Takumi))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having left Takumi with a new sword at her side, Suzume once more gained passage upon the fisherman's boat and headed to the island. Surely by now Usagichi would have thought favorably upon her and would give her the information she sought. Once the boat touched down upon the shores, Suzume paid the man half and stepped onto the sand. From there, she headed back to the center of the island where the other rabbits were.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

It was fairly easy to return to the middle of the island, especially with a Buune waiting to lead her back. The trip seemed much quicker this time and in no time at all, she was standing before Usagichi once more. Bowing to the lead hare, Suzume straightened up and awaited the other's decision. Still hoping that the other would decide she was worthy of using the Hares.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

"I am still not quite convinced." Usagichi finally said, although the words were not something that Suzume wished to hear. "The vision I had of the male that became Hare Sage still weighs heavily on my mind. It makes me wary of switching sages, even if you are Daichi Kinjo's daughter." The only thing standing in her way was this vision and the actual person himself. Suzume had to have a name.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

"I cannot accept that, Usagichi." replied Suzume, still standing where she was as she faced Usagichi. "I need his name. Visions are not set in stone, Miss Usagichi. And I will become the Hare Sage." Still determined, Suzume stood where she was and waited once more for Usagichi's decision. Even if she had to return every day for years to come, she would keep coming back until she was acknowledged as the Hare Sage.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Another shake of the head from Usagichi "I am still unsure." she sighed. This was not at all ideal for Suzume. It was sort of like a nightmare, she'd never be able to leave the island and Usagichi would never acknowledge her or give the name of the current hare sage. "I understand. I will return later then." sighed Suzume, turning and headed away from the center of the island. Although instead of heading to the beach, she found a nice, flat rock that she could sit upon. She would not return, not until Usagichi told her the name and acknowledged her. She would wait here for however long it took until she was acknowledged.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Having waited an appropriate amount of time, Suzume managed to survive by eating what the Hares decided to give her. Mostly berries and carrots. When a Buune came to bring her back, the red head got off the rock and headed back to the center. This was most likely going to be her last time to try. As much as she wanted to be acknowledged... she had spent too much time away from Kumo. She had to return before it was brought to the Raikage's attention that she was missing in action.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Having made it back to the center of the island, she once more stood before Usagichi. The large female seemed to still be contemplating her choice as the samurai stood before her. "Well, Miss Usagichi? Will you acknowledge me and let me know the name of the current Hare Sage?" She was sure the other knew she had to return to her village soon. Hopefully Usagichi would at least give her the name of the current Hare Sage.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

"You are quite driven... or quite stubborn, Suzume Kinjo." said Usagichi, the large Hare smiling softly down to Suzume. Despite appearing calm on the outside, Suzume felt nervous and hopeful on the inside. Was this it? Was Usagichi finally going to acknowledge her? "While I cannot bestow the title of sage upon you, I do acknowledge your strength and believe that if you are stronger than the Sunagakure shinobi, Alvard Shakuton, the Hares will pledge their loyalty to you."

With wide eyes, the red head was in a small state of shock. Then a smile broke out across her face as she bowed low to the leader of the hares. "Thank you. Thank you, Usagichi. You have no idea how much this means to me. And you can count that one day, I will become the Hare Sage." Standing up straight, she smiled once more to Usagichi, who returned the smile. Then Suzume turned and headed to the shores of the island and headed back to Kumogakure.

((Exit to Kumogakure Gates.))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out