Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Any girl interested?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you mind talking to me on the telephone and letting me hypnotize you if possible?
  Yes
  Maybe
View Results

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:54 am
I'm looking for any girl, preferably who's a sub and is bi or lesbian but a "straight" girl can do.. as long as she' interested wink but wouldn't mind and can be able to do this but... I'm looking for one who can be able to talk on the telephone to me wink (though if I don't know you I wish to get to know you first b4 I ask and stuff) but anyways Im asking because I'm looking for someone to try a real hypnosis experience? if you are interested please let me know^^ Thank you!
You can let me know here but preferably I wish you would send me a pm but here is fine smile Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day^^ heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:24 am
Hey I know you said you'd perfered a pm but I just wanted to tell you I may be interested! Also I'm strait but I'm bi-curious currently. smile  

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 am
amys27
Hey I know you said you'd perfered a pm but I just wanted to tell you I may be interested! Also I'm strait but I'm bi-curious currently. smile

oh? thats cool^^ alright smile well I would like to get to know you first before I gave you my number so...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Well I figured as much since I wouldn't give our my # if I knew little to nothing at all about the person, so I understand. smile  

amys27

3,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items