HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:23 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what Lizzi said and nodded, "Alright... I was just wondering." She said softly to her, blushing thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 am
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what Lizzi said and nodded, "Alright... I was just wondering." She said softly to her, blushing thinking about it.

,Lissi smiled " what would you do if we had a little one, and it was mine's" she asked her as she played with her hair  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at her when she asked that but just looked down a bit, "I... I guess that I would love it and keep it, it would be out child or children..." She said happily but shyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:56 am
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at her when she asked that but just looked down a bit, "I... I guess that I would love it and keep it, it would be out child or children..." She said happily but shyly.
User Image

lizzi smiled " yeah i wonder what it would be like?" she thought outloud she them got up and sat behind jazmine buring her fingers in her hair " i love you jazzi" she said sweetly but meaning it more deeply than friendship  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine hear what she said, but then she felt Lizzi's hands in her hair and heard what she said, making her blush, "You... you really mean that?" She asked shyly, she could tell that she meant to be more then friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 am
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine hear what she said, but then she felt Lizzi's hands in her hair and heard what she said, making her blush, "You... you really mean that?" She asked shyly, she could tell that she meant to be more then friends.

Lizz smiled " O f course i do, your my everything jazmine" she admitted blushing a bit then she smiled seductivly and kissed jazmine's neck " so do you love me, or am i just ..... here for you entertainment" she teased flirtatiously  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but then he thought about it, "I... I love you more than anything in the world." She said softly, thinking about it, she turned and gently kissed Lizzi on her lips passionately.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:05 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but then he thought about it, "I... I love you more than anything in the world." She said softly, thinking about it, she turned and gently kissed Lizzi on her lips passionately.

lizzi kissed her back as she closed her eyyes when she broke away the kiss she hugged jazmine and kissed her forehead " jazzi>>" she mumbled but that was all she said  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:22 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at her when she said that but then thought about it, "You know... if I am to be laying eggs soon... then if I get your DNA, it could be our child or children." She said shyly, wondering what it would be like to give birth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at her when she said that but then thought about it, "You know... if I am to be laying eggs soon... then if I get your DNA, it could be our child or children." She said shyly, wondering what it would be like to give birth.

lizzi blushed " well do you want children any time soon, by me i mean?" she asked blushing wondering what it would be like to have a child that's part lizard  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm
Kittykittkitt13
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

lizzi blushed " well do you want children any time soon, by me i mean?" she asked blushing wondering what it would be like to have a child that's part lizard

Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff