Submit

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:03 pm
lizzi countinued to eat her omelte normally " Yeah i was freaked out at first too, but they taste good and are good for you so ..... hold on isn't your laying season coming up in a couple days" she asked jazmine while eating  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:08 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said and didn't know what to say but then blushed when she mentioned that, "Wait... you mean that I am going to lay eggs in a couple of days... but I don't know what I am doing!" She said freaking out but now that she noticed it, her stomach did seem a bit bloated, the eggs still forming inside of her to be laid.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:09 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said and didn't know what to say but then blushed when she mentioned that, "Wait... you mean that I am going to lay eggs in a couple of days... but I don't know what I am doing!" She said freaking out but now that she noticed it, her stomach did seem a bit bloated, the eggs still forming inside of her to be laid.

lizzi smiled " yeah that's the cool thing you don't blot because your not pregant eggs are just passing though there not feteralized there for it's just like a normal girls time of month" she explained as she finshied her omlete and washed the dishes she then laid in her bed looking at the ceiling trying to fall alsleep but she couldn't  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but she was still nervous, she sighed but began to try eating the rest of her omelet but then she put her plate in the sink and started to walk around, but when she walked by a window she felt how cold it was and saw that it was raining out and that the cold felt uncomfortable so she moved away from it, remembering that she was a lizard and needed heat. She walked around the house but then found a picture of her and Lizzi at the beach, she sighed remembering it when she went as a guy with her but she guessed that her entire life changed.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm
Lizzi sighed " Jaz if your cold close the window i like the heat anyway" she pulled the cover over herself and turned on her side slowly drifting off to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said and nodded but then she closed the window. She went to turn the heat on with the heater. She walked around trying to find it but when she thought that she found it, she turned it on, hearing a van start but turns out that it was the ac she turned on. The cold air started to go through the house. Jasmine felt colder and her body felt weaker, since she couldn't stand the cold at all. Since Lizzi had fallen asleep, she knew that Lizzi slept through a lot of stuff but Jasmine found that it was getting colder and she was having trouble even moving, "Liz... Lizzi..." She breathed shacking already as she sat against a wall and hugged her knees trying to keep warm, but was now shacking.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said and nodded but then she closed the window. She went to turn the heat on with the heater. She walked around trying to find it but when she thought that she found it, she turned it on, hearing a van start but turns out that it was the ac she turned on. The cold air started to go through the house. Jasmine felt colder and her body felt weaker, since she couldn't stand the cold at all. Since Lizzi had fallen asleep, she knew that Lizzi slept through a lot of stuff but Jasmine found that it was getting colder and she was having trouble even moving, "Liz... Lizzi..." She breathed shacking already as she sat against a wall and hugged her knees trying to keep warm, but was now shacking.

Lizzi sesitive to cold and jazmine's voice woke up and felt the air she ran to the ac and turned it off as she turned on the heat and wrapped blankets around Jazmine " Jaz .... Jaz , are you okay" she asked she hugged jazmine to give off body heat  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine was shacking badly but then heard Lizzi but then felt that the heat came on thanks to Lizzi but then watched Lizzi come to her and wrap her in a blanket and hug her. Jasmine hugged Lizzi back but thought about it, "I... I guess that it wasn't the heater I turned on..." She said thinking that it wasn't.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 am
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine was shacking badly but then heard Lizzi but then felt that the heat came on thanks to Lizzi but then watched Lizzi come to her and wrap her in a blanket and hug her. Jasmine hugged Lizzi back but thought about it, "I... I guess that it wasn't the heater I turned on..." She said thinking that it wasn't.

Lizzi giggled " No jaz that was the A/C i'm glad your okay though .... lifr would be pretty boring with you here, i don't know what i would do if you died ... i would be devasted" she said sweetly as she hugged her voice sounding like she was ready to cry from just the thought of jazmine dying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:40 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what Lizzi said but blushed a bit, thinking about how she would be devasted if Jasmine died but Jasmine hugged her, "Thank you Lizzi... you are truly a great friend..." She said softly to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what Lizzi said but blushed a bit, thinking about how she would be devasted if Jasmine died but Jasmine hugged her, "Thank you Lizzi... you are truly a great friend..." She said softly to her.

Lizzi smiled " Same to you /// are you good now, ....." she asked rea;;y wanting to go to sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but she gently nodded, "Yeah... thats fine." She said softly, wanting her to get some more sleep.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but she gently nodded, "Yeah... thats fine." She said softly, wanting her to get some more sleep.

Lizzi smiled " Alright well talk to you later" she said as she got in her bed and laid under the cover and slowly nodded off to sleep but she turned around and looked at jazmine " You know your beautiful right?" she asked " Don't let anyone tell you otherwise" she added on sleeply as she turned around and nodded off to sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine nodded to her but then blushed hearing what Lizzi said but blushed as she walked to the living room to watch a movie, those words from Lizzi echoed in her head.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers