Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 pm
This story is about a man that went through life having had several things about his life going wrong but then when he was 18, his life went bad. He lost his home, his family and his girlfriend left him as she was already cheating with another guy. He sighed but then one day, he was walking around when he found a strange shop, he walked inside but found a lamp, the man at the counter said that the lamp was of good luck and very special. He could see that Cody (my character) was out on his own and let Cody have the lamp. Cody continued believed it but it seemed that he could sell the lamp. He rubbed the lamp when he was thinking about it but then a genie appeared. Cody was shocked but then he was told that he had three wishes. Cody's first wish was that he wished that he had a new life, one that allowed him to be rich and have a good life. He was granted it, but he was then turned into a sexy woman as a side effect of wish. She was in shock but then Cody looked at herself, trying to turn back to normal but the genie denied him to waste a wish to undo the first. Cody sighed but then thought about it, he wished that he had a home and money, but the house was in the forest and he was given a lot of money, not much of a side effect there. Then his final wish, he thought about how he was a woman but decided to make the best of it. He made the wish, "I wish that I could be a tough, beautiful, hard skinned and unique woman." The genie granted the wish but then Cody passed out, but when she woke up, she found that she was unique and tough skinned, because she was part lizard. She freaked out but it turns out that other people act as if they had seen Cody like this before but Cody remembered his old life. His old female best friend was living with Cody, as it seemed that she was actually bi and had been very close... what will happen next?

Name: (New name)
Jasmine Sokia
Species:
Lizard Girl
Orientation:
Bi
Personality:
Kind, Caring, Friendly, Stubborn, Protective, Considerate, Loving
Bio:
Above
Pic: (Her new self)
User Image

Rules
~ Please be female... I am not doing a Yaoi rp... or will not rp with a male person... its just weird...
~ Please be literate, I want a girl that can write at least 2-3 sentences or more, if you post one liners, just turn away now please...
~ Please be active, do not get on here and post once and then be offline for two weeks... please be on like every other day at the least...
~ Please know that if things ever seem like they might get steamy that it would be taken to pms or time skipped... so yeah... it might stay at being just pg 13...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm
((can i join))

Name: Lizzi

Gender" Female

Origination" Bi

bio" thought her life was normal until she met "Jasmine" and became best friends with her she's lived with her since and has hidden feeling for her uniqie friend,likes dressing a ninja and hopes to be one some day, but works at a cafe for now

personality: Sweet, loving, friendly, random, funloving, outgoing, kind of wild, flirtly

pic:

User Image

When she works: User Image  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Kittykittkitt13

(Accepted)
Jasmine was laying in bed, this was technically her first day with her new life as her lizard girl life. She laid in her warm bed, which was that her room all together was kept a bit warm because being part lizard, she couldn't stay much out in the cold. She laid under the blankets as her tail was one of the only things that came out from under her blanket, laying on the floor by the bed. She was still deep asleep and was usually woken up by her close friend and roommate Lizzi.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm
lizzi walked into the house back home from work she began to change clothes as she yelled to jasmine " Wake up sleepy head you can't sleep all day you knoe" she siad when shewas fully dressed she hugged jasmine " So would you like me to cook you anything?" she asked as she strecthed  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what Lizzi said but when she felt Lizzi hug her as she walked into her room, Jasmine began to wake up but thought about it, "Lizzi... what are you doing here?" She asked remembering that Lizzi had her own home before but didn't know that Lizzi was living with Jasmine and she didn't realize that her life had changed yet, she was still waking up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:51 pm
Lizzi smiled " I got off of work early today, i get off early every friday" lizzi repiled matter of factly and laid on her bed " like i said before, do you want me to cook you anything, if not i'm going to sleep" she added on  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but thought about it, "No... I mean... what are you doing here? How did you get in?" She asked thinking that her voice sounded strange, not knowing what was going on but she rubbed her eye sleepily only to then freeze. She could see her new soft scaly skin as well as her more clawed fingers. She felt the new weight on her chest and looked down at her new big breasts but then began to breathe deeper, "What... whats going on!?" She asked getting scared, getting up and stumbling to the bathroom but when she looked in the mirror, she was shocked but then ended up screaming in her female voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 pm
Lizzi smirked at jazmine " I live here jazmine ... with you" she said as she saw jazminego into the bathroom and ran in the bathroom with her when she heard jazimine scream "What's wrong jaz" she asked  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at herself but then at Lizzi, "what... what happened to me!?" She asked scared, not understanding why she looked like this, "Why am I a woman and why am I a giant lizard!?" She asked freaking out, she was basically close to hyperventilating.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:05 pm
lizzi grabbed jazmines hand and gently moved her to her bed " Jazmine xalm down, you been a women and your not a gaint lizard your girl with lizard qualities" she repiled calmly as she rubbed jazmines hand confused an=bout why she was freaking out  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:22 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine looked at Lizzi but thought about it, "What are you talking about this... I have never been like this... I was a guy named Cody and was a normal human guy... I was never like this." He said thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:43 pm
lizzi smiled and began to giggle " wow jaz you must have had one crazy dream, stop playing aroung now i want ot sleep" she mumbled as she laid down  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said and shook her head, "No no no no... it wasn't a dream... I use to be a guy! And you lived in your own home but we were best friends..." She said being serious, Lizzi knew when Jasmine was joking and when she was being serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 am
Lizzi sighed telling hse was serious " Ok jaz, i can tell your serious so we'll try to work it out, i honestly don't remember you being a guy or anything like that, but you seem pretty confident that you were .... so why don't you explian your situation to me once more" she said consired for her friends as she sat up in the bed and looked at jazmine  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:46 am
Kittykittkitt13

Jasmine heard what she said but she sighed and just began pacing, her tail dragging behind her a bit, "I... I don't know... I mean, I was a guy yesterday and then you began to wake me up..." She said but then the thought about the genie went into his mind, "Oh god... that genie granted my wish on a new life... she had turned me female and now she turned me into this!" She said collapsing to her knees.  
Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff