(AIM log between Kiana's Mys'ketay and my Rakasta.)

Rakasta’s smile was as bright as the sun that day, and with it came a sense of joy she hadn’t felt in a long time. Ever since joining up with her new Pride, she’d come to feel real pride in something other than her prowess in the den. She was a smart, intelligent, lovely young female with a lucrative lifestyle of being the Keeper to the shrine of Pleasure. And now, she was out for a jog after a long week tending to said lifestyle.

The dark violet lioness stretched her paws out on the trunk of a tree, yawning in the daytime heat. Her claws raked down the bark, carving imprints for all to see. The border was so pretty this time of year! So luscious and full of life! She just wandered if perhaps she’d find a stranger again today. Maybe a handsome, studly stranger…

Mys'ketay gingerly put down one foot after the other, trying to ease the pain for her swelling feet from days of walking. Her body was thankfully a light tan and thus reflected most of the suns rays. Today wasn't a very hot day in retrospect of hot days during this time of year. Her blue eyes scanned the horozion in search of a good place to go and relax for a while. To her surprise she noticed a dark violet creature off in the distance. For a moment she thought it might be a male which instantly gave her a sense of both fear and anger. But since she hadn't stopped she noticed the closer she got the creature was in fact a female and a lion at that. With a smile she increased her pace a little so that she could bridge the distance between them.

Finally when she was just a couple feet from the female she stopped. Her head dipped slightly to show her respect since she could smell there were a vast number of lions that seemed to live here. "Hello." She said somewhat sheepishly. "My name is Mys'ketay and I mean you no harm." She replied with a small smile.

Rakasta whipped around, surprise covering her maw before it brightened back to her smile. The respect the tan lioness showed to her was awe inspiring; in her position, she’d seen it before, but never without reason! “Hello, hello, sweetheart. I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” Rakasta peeled herself from the tree, sitting with as much poise and dignity as any Egyptian queen. “Don’t worry, dear. If you were going to hurt me, you could have done it a long time ago. It’s nice to meet you, though, Mys’ketay. My name’s Rakasta.”

And once she got a look at the other’s jewelry, it was all over. “Ooooh! What a pretty necklace! Did you make it yourself? And your bracelets? I simply adore them.”

She lightly shook her head at the lionesses response. "I'm a traveling lioness. This is my first time in this area though." She replied. "It's very nice to meet you Rakasta. And my necklace and bracelts?" She paused for a moment to let it sink in that someone admired them. "I actually stumbled across a lioness who told me she wanted to make me something for my long travels. To show the 'beauty that was within me on the outside'" Mys'ketay said, showing her confusion at what the lioness had meant when she gave her the items in the first place. "But thank you." Mys'ketay said with a smile. "May I ask what this land is called?" She asked, curious as to know if this was a actual pride or just a group of traveling rogues who were beginning to make their home. Either way she could see why someone would come here, the scenary was very stunning.

Oh, ho! So she really was a rogue in the truest sense, then. Now Rakasta was curious. The poor thing look like she’d been walking for days! She shivered. There wasn’t a day that went by that she didn’t thank the Gods for delivering her to her Pride. She would have died in a day’s time on her own. “That’s lovely, dear. She was wrong, though, you know. I’ve just met you and I already know that your beauty far outshines your accessories.” Of course, Rakasta was a charmer, and gender mattered very little to her. “These lands? This is the territory of the Ulili-Mlindaji, also known as the Shrine Keepers. We’re much more loosely based than most prides, as you’ll notice if you stay long. We’re servants to the Gods, and this ‘pride’ is meant to show respect and love for all the Gods equally. We guide outsiders in to pray to whomever they wish, and allow them to relax until their time to leave, which you are most certainly welcomed to do.”

(WC: )