Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Care for an induction? If you want :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 am
Hello all that read my post smile I'm simply here to let those interested read an induction, if you want here's a link. ^^

Click here^^ heart heart

**Important Note: Some of you who read this and decide to view my other journal entries, You may have seen some of these inductions before.. I'm completely sorry!** sweatdrop cry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:19 am
I don't know if this nessessarily deserves a sticky. But I suppose it isn't hurting anything.  

Hypno Katsumi

Beloved Sex Symbol

ForgottenUser20
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:28 am
Hypno Katsumi
I don't know if this nessessarily deserves a sticky. But I suppose it isn't hurting anything.

*giggles and blushes* well I wanted it to be sticky ;D heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm
Still looking for those interested wink heart  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

Leolnaan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 am
... I am yours.. -- I-I mean that was good! ^^;;

I don't think I'd be really a target audience, but since you hadn't gotten any replies I thought I'd give you my input. It was quite an engaging experience... @_@;; I was really tempted to follow up on the last words, b-but I don't think I'd be a particularly useful slave for someone like you, so I resist~

A-anyway, just wanted to say you did quite a fine job. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:02 am
Leolnaan
... I am yours.. -- I-I mean that was good! ^^;;

I don't think I'd be really a target audience, but since you hadn't gotten any replies I thought I'd give you my input. It was quite an engaging experience... @_@;; I was really tempted to follow up on the last words, b-but I don't think I'd be a particularly useful slave for someone like you, so I resist~

A-anyway, just wanted to say you did quite a fine job. ^^;

o-oh? *blushes a rose red* t-thanks smile and it was just for those that were interested. Particularly girls since I'm a lesbian... redface and I don't feel comfortable with guys.. but if you wanna chat sometime on hypnosis in general and stuff I'm always open and accepting anyone there ^^  

ForgottenUser20
Crew

Leolnaan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 am
GoddessAngelSakura17
o-oh? *blushes a rose red* t-thanks smile and it was just for those that were interested. Particularly girls since I'm a lesbian... redface and I don't feel comfortable with guys.. but if you wanna chat sometime on hypnosis in general and stuff I'm always open and accepting anyone there ^^

Alrighty! I'll send you a friend request. ^^ You sound like you'd be really nice to talk to every now and then~

But yeah, I also remember your preference and figured it was particularly for girls. :3 I thought I should still pay you a compliment though since you had quite an effect on me. It helped put me to sleep the other night when I was feeling restless.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 am
Leolnaan
GoddessAngelSakura17

Alrighty! I'll send you a friend request. ^^ You sound like you'd be really nice to talk to every now and then~

But yeah, I also remember your preference and figured it was particularly for girls. :3 I thought I should still pay you a compliment though since you had quite an effect on me. It helped put me to sleep the other night when I was feeling restless.

oh really? *blushes a rose red* I see... well I'm glad I had an effect ;D
and thank you for your comment plus respecting my preference smile *smiles softly and huggles gently^^*

ForgottenUser20
Crew

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces