Back in high school, I was assigned a research project for my psychology class and was given the option to choose my own topic. I chose hypnosis, as there was a chapter that described it and had peaked my interested, and decided to choose a few friends to work with. The project went well, with plenty of experimenting, and getting the word out amongst friends, and i learned quite a bit through research.

It has been several years since then, and i am always happy to meet new people, learn new lessons and knowledge about hypnosis, and enjoy working with others to experience hypnosis together. I am a person who feels that knowledge is best shared, in the right amounts, and that anyone who is willing to learn, should be given the chance to.

I am willing to share my knowledge and teach others how to use hypnosis, both self hypnosis, an hypnotizing others, and that i am always open to just chatting about peoples opinions on it, or experiences they have had.

I also will work with and/or hypnotize or trance others, mostly female, and that i am happy to help in a number of ways. With hypnosis, there are several forms of translation or ways to use hypnosis, such as voice to voice, face to face, through text, recordings, or videos. I mainly work face to face, voice to voice, or through recordings (the prior two mostly).

I am easy to reach through PM or through messenger, simply look at the messenger list page in the main forum, or simply PM me and we will go from there. looking forward to all the experiences.

Dracoso