Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Roleplays

Back to Guilds

Where anyone is welcome!! 

Tags: love, yuri, roleplay, yaoi, romance 

Reply Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays
Why would they do this to us? (Me and ?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 pm
This rp is about two friends, a guy and a girl go about their lives happily, going to where they were heading home from the movies one night but a black van suddenly drives up next to them, taking them and covering their mouths. They soon both pass out and end up being taken into the van and it drives away. They are taken to a lab, where they are being used to be tested on with different experiments. They worry about each other, but the boy (my character) is given a drug that is suppose to change his body's genes, structures and other things to cause him to turn into a girl, which he finds that it does. The girl is sent to have a drug tested on her, where it tries to combine animal dna with her, causing her to change into an anthro girl. My now female character is thrown into a room that your character was in which makes 'her' freak out and back away scared, but when your character sees her now female best friend (or girlfriend that was once her boyfriend) tries to help my character but find that they are still together...

[align=center][i]Before Experiment[/i]
[img][/img]
[i]After Experiment[/i]
[img][/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]A little History:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (No less than 4)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (No less than 4)[/align]

Before Experiment
User Image
After Experiment
User Image
Name:
Before Experiment
Cody Rivera
After Experiment
Claire Rivera
Personality:
Kind, Caring, Friendly, Protective, Stubborn, Gentle, Loving
A little History:
Cody and (your character's name here) have been friends for a long time, ever since they were really young. He would help her out with anything she needed and would try to make sure that she was happy. He had always had secret feelings for her growing up and knew that he would want be with her no matter what.
Girls, Tea, Pizza, (your character's name here), Technology, Being a guy
Dislikes:
Being Hurt, Being Alone, Having his manhood being taken away (This is for after he is turned), Being away from (your character's name here), or seeing (your character's name here) being hurt, sad or scared.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm
Before Experiment
User Image
After Experiment
User Image
Name:Jay-Jay
Personality:Bubbly, outgoing, immature at times, rebel, stubborn, protective
A little History:Jay-Jay and Cody have been friends for a long time. Since for like ever! Cody would help Jay-Jay out with nearly anything she needed to make her happy. She had feelings but because of her ego she never said anything about it.
Dislikes:Annoying people, the dark, spiders, seeing any of her friends getting hurt for her sake.

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Pink Flossy Fox

(Excellent... would you want to start or me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:10 pm
HealingAssass1n
Pink Flossy Fox

(Excellent... would you want to start or me?)

You can start i suck at starting!  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 pm
Pink Flossy Fox

Claire was dragged down the hallway, she was outcold but the guard walking in front of the two guards carrying her opened the cell door the room that she was going to be staying in. Inside, Jay-Jay was already inside and on the other bed but they took Claire and laid her not as gently as they could on the bed and then left locking the door. Claire laid motionless on the bed save for her new busty chest moving from her breathing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Jay-Jay coughed lightly. And saw this girl and said "w-who are you?" Jay-Jay wasn't the type to get scared but so much ahd happened she didn't know who to believe or what to do. And Jay-Jay thought 'were are you cody! You say you'll always be there for me but when i need you your no where in sight.' Jay-Jay closed her eyes and started to cry silently.

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Pink Flossy Fox

Claire began to wake up a bit hearing crying, she began to sit up but then looked over and noticed Jay-jay but was shocked seeing that she wasn't human, "What... who... are you!?" She asked backing up on the bed as she was scared because Claire couldn't recognize Jay-Jay for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm
Jay-Jay blinked and replied "I-I'm called Jay-Jay i got turned into this thing! I was human, and you are?" And she wiped her tears quickly and made a fake smile you could tell because when she fake smiled she wouldn't tilt her head.  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:19 pm
Claire looked at her when she said that, "Jay-Jay... thats... thats you?" She asked in shock, "Its... its me... Cody." She said in a scared tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:31 pm
Jay-Jays eyes went wide and she said "i-i don't trust you! Tell me one fact about me only Cody would know!" She was scared it was only natural nto to believe someone first time.

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm
Pink Flossy Fox

Claire thought about it but then knew what to say, "When we were in elementary school, you were crushing on Chris... the kid who was a soccer player... you got nervous around most guys that you got crushes on and you got so nervous when you tried talking to him that you threw up in his backpack while you were waiting for him... I took the blame and got in trouble so that he wouldn't hate you for it..." She said knowing that it was a secret between them that no one else knew about so Claire knew that Jay-Jay would know it was Cody, but changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 pm
Jay-Jay blushed and screamed "Cody iy is you!" And she ran and hugged the now busty girl and sat on her lap her tail was wiggling in the air whilst her ears were twitching and she said "what did they do Cody? I don't remeber what happened.  

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm
Claire blushed when Jay-Jay rushed to her but then blushed feeling Jay-Jay hug her. Claire looked at her when she was sitting on Claire's lap, "They... they said that we were here testing these drugs that could change people... they said when they thought that I couldn't hear, that I was going to be given the gender changing drug and you... the anthro drug..." She said softly but then sighed, that was all she remembered. Claire looked down but then felt tears in her eyes, "I... I am a girl now... I don't know how to be a girl..." She said as her new female hormones started to mess with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:26 pm
Jay-Jay smiled and said "but i don't want to be an anthro i want to be human!" And Jay-Jay blinked and said "why the hell your a boy and your still bigger than me! And being a girl is not that bad just more hormones and emotions."

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Pink Flossy Fox

(Hmm... I know that you picked her picture but what if she was changed more?)
Claire looked at her but then thought about it, Claire blushed looking down at her breasts but then looked up at her, "Wait... you mean that I am bigger then you... I also now have the same sex organs as you... thats what I am worried about..." She said scared, basically about to freak out completely.  
Yuri/Yaoi Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff