[PRP] start from scratch (Denahi/Sisal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:46 pm
It had been a few days since the newly arrived female had come to the pride, and offered him to help rebuild the pride. They had to start somewhere, and Denahi was going to use her idea and go by the river. If they could tear down the dead gras, and build little rivets in the ground where the water could leak from the river, then that would help give some more nutrients to the sands. It would take weeks to see progress, but if it meant the better for the pride, then he would do so. He was glad Sisal was there to help him.

Sometimes he saw qualities that he would only see in his previous mate, Rehani. Ah, Rehani…a childhood friend…his first and only love. His heart yearned for her everyday, but had come to the fact that she just wasn’t coming back. Where ever she was…he hoped she was safe.

Denahi shrugged his shoulders, heading towards the calm river. He would meet Sisal here.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 am
Sisal had got on with the grass by the river not long after arriving at the pride. She had decided there was no time better then the present and so she had gone straight down and started to claw it all up. Today though she had also got down there pretty early, she had agreed to meet Denahi down here and so she was looking forward to showing him what she had done already.

She was ripping up the grass when she heard him heading down. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Morning!" She called over to him before picking up a rabbit and then threw it over to him. "I got us breakfast!" She smiled and clawed at some more grass before heading over, picking up her own rabbit that she had caught. She was a pretty good hunter though she was also more then happy not to hunt. Might as well make the effort today, there was a lot of work ahead of them both.  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 pm
Denahi was surprised to say the least when he had saw that Sisal was already up, and working. It made him look like a slacker. Frowning, just slightly, he headed towards the brown female, the frown upturning when she mentioned that she had caught breakfast. Now he REALLY was a slacker! He shouldn’t have been letting a newbie of the pride be doing all the work, including that of rebuilding AND hunting. But, Denahi was never the one to turn down a free meal. He accepted it gratefully, flashing her a smile. “Heh, thanks.” He would need to repay her later…maybe…

Something about this lioness, he couldn’t help but not smile when around her. She was so happy. Rehani was always happy too, just like her. They ate the rabbits in silence. There was nothing like beginning a days’ work on a full stomach.

Before he started, he turned his bright blue eyes to her. “Are you…er…enjoying yourself in the pride so far?” She was the newest member that had come to the land. Even though there was not much there to see, all would change in due time. It just had too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am
Sisal enjoyed her rabbit, she had needed a good meal. Once she was finished though she started to dig a hole while she was being questioned.

"I am keeping busy, all is good!" She smiled as she tossed the carcass of the rabbit into a whole and then covered it up. "Bury the rest, it will help the soil. It might be worth trying to get most the pride to do so as well it will help the new stuff grow." She smiled and then headed back to where she had been clawing at the grass getting rid of all the dead stuff.

"How have you been keeping not ruling the pride?" She asked with a slight tease in her voice. He so ruled this pride, she was aware of that even if he did deny it. No one else took charge around here.  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 pm
Denahi’s nose twitched. Bury the…carcass? He looked down at his already eaten meal with an odd stare. “Really?” he sounded awkward, as if he didn’t believe her. But maybe this female knew more than he did. Digging a small, yet efficient, enough hole, Denahi dumped whatever remnants of the rabbit he had left into the ground, covering the dry soil on top of it. At any rate, he wanted to try anything to make the lands live again.

The charcoal lion couldn’t help but flit on his paws nervously. About that…ruling the pride issue… He really needed someone to take that over again. Why did Syeira have to disappear again? Or why did his father have to get so old that he couldn’t do it? Better yet, why did his mother have to die at the paws of his brother. She’d fix this pride right up---or, actually, never would have let this happen. ‘Just remember, Denahi,’ the male thought to himself. ‘You are doing this for her. She’ll be proud of you…’ Oh, he hoped she would be proud of him.

“Heh,” a paw raised to the back of his head, scratching the stringy mane. “I guess okay…” …awkward… “I mean---we’ll find someone eventually to take over it…I hope…” The male hadn’t realized he slipped the words ‘we’ll’ in there, referring to both him and Sisal.

Yeah, he wasn’t the best leader figure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:42 am
Sisal chuckled. What a mess he was.

"Yes I am sure we will but for now there is dead grass that needs ripping up!" She smiled at him and carried on working, letting everything go in silence. She felt the silence was appropriate as he obviously needed some time to brood on whatever was making him awkward.

She stopped for a break and stretched.

"I feel like a break is needed to loosen ourselves up a bit." She smirked at him and then giggled before pouncing on him, knocking him over and then jumping off him.

"I think you especially need some loosening up." Yep she was certain of it and so she wanted to play. After all you can't work all day without any play!  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:17 pm
Denahi was resilient when it came to attacking the dead grass. How could someone let his mother’s beloved pride get this way. Where was the god when they need her. Obviously not here. Maybe the pride was bound for disaster the moment Ari was murdered. It wouldn’t have surprised Denahi if that was the case.

“A break…but we…just…” he oomphed at he was pounced on. The large charcoal lion was knocked to the ground, getting slightly soaked in the moistening muck. Well, they were doing a good job, or else his back would have hit a large patch of hard dirt.

“And how, my dear, do you suggest we ‘loosen’ up? Hmm?” Denahi smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 am
KasaiLoki

"As if you need to ask!" She chuckled and tried to find one of his ears amongst all that mane! So what if they were adults, there was nothing wrong with being young and sometimes she envied the cubs that would play all day. Denahi needed some loosening. That much was clear!

She went for his ear again, this time finding it! Apparently all that hair wasn't that good at hiding it. She was careful when she grabbed it, tugging at it a lot more carefully then any cub would. However she also knew if she tugged at it she could rip it and the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. She just wanted to play and hoped that was what he wanted too.  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:55 am
His heart strings were tugged at as his ear was tugged. He needed to stop thinking about Rehani, but it was hard!

“Hey!” he called out at the tug. “I see how it is!” Rising to his feet, the male was quick to retaliate. “I’ll get you.” He growled playfully. The elder lion jumped on the female, nomming on her as if he were a playful kitten. He hadn’t had this much fun in a long while.

After a moment, the male rolled off the female, smirking with success. “I win?” He grinned.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 pm
"As if I get a choice!" She giggled a little and then licked his cheek. She then got up and headed towards the area they had been working on.

"This pride will be perfect in no time." She grinned happily as she looked at the pride that still wasn't perfect but was getting there.

"You should be proud Denahi." She looked at him with obvious pride showing in her eyes. She really couldn't be happier or prouder to be helping him through the struggles he was having.  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 pm
He wasn’t expecting the lick on the cheek, but he didn’t shy away from it either. Instead, he actually leaned into the girl more, feeling comforted when she was around.

“My mother would be proud if she could see this now,” he crooned out, gazing at Sisal before turning back towards the work they had started doing.

…They could take a day off from this. While he wanted to continue to work, he just felt now was the perfect time to just go be a lion. He needed not think about rebuilding the pride right now, instead, he could do other things. He had to show Sisal a good time, especially with all the work she was doing for him!

“You know what…” He began. “Let’s call it quits for the day. I know we just started and all, but…I think we have earned it.” He stated. They could just go hunt, or sleep, or something1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 pm
Sisal couldn't help but grin at him, it was so nice to see him up for something fun. He was starting to come out of himself and it made her so happy to see. It was quite something to see him being himself.

"We can do whatever you would like then." She smiled at him, happy for a day off.

"You lead the way and we can go and have a good time doing something!" After all she was game for anything, quite literally.  

Remove

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm
“Let’s go for a swim!” Denahi had suggested. He hadn’t gone for one in a long time, after being so busy with the rebuilding of the pride, he just didn’t have time for it. But, he knew a great little pond nearby they could soak up the water, and then afterwards lounge on some boulders and enjoy a nice afternoon cap nap.

“There’s a small water hole nearby. Not everyone goes there when they rather the river to play in. It’ll be nice and quiet,” Not like the pride was quiet already.

“We can…get back to work another day.” He smiled. Something about Sisal changed his attitude for the better. For one thing, he rather liked it. Hopefully it would stay like that. Only time would tell.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games