☽ Kyrie's Doghouse Plottings~ {Still U/C, but OPEN!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am
Welcome to my little thread of plotting!

I will do my best to check this thread. If you happen to have a plot in mind that you really would like to see if I'm interested in, please feel free to PM me about it! I'm very much open to plots with anyone but please don't feel offended if I do happen to turn down a plot idea you offer up.

Currently Seeking: Pretty much open to anything. Would love to find a few possible females for Actaeon!

★Updated: 9/12/11★

Link to Journal for more information on my Woof-ers: Here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 am

✤ This shall be the place I keep track of any suggested plots accepted, ones that are ongoing, as well as future plots! ✤

Current Plots

Future Plots

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 am
reserved for the girls~

User Image
Name: Liya

Liya
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
✤ Liya will eventually be seeking a mate, so I am open to possible suggestions for a pairing. Please note, I am not being picky on the breed, but I would like it if colors meshed well together - I don't think this will be a problem though xD

✤ A best canine friend or two. Dog's she can turn to when she needs the comfort of someone she trusts.

✤ Would love for her to meet more females dogs to get to know and develop friendships with. Males too, but females more so.

✤ Puppies. She would love to meet puppies! Liya is the sort that loves the young pups and is very patient with them. She'll play, let them climb all over her, chew on her tail, all the usual puppy behavior.

WHAT I AM NOT SEEKING
✤ Anything that would result in serious injury.

✤ ....will add more if I think of them OTL

User Image
Name: Shasta

Shasta
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
✤ Always looking for more canine buddies and general RP!

✤ Would like for her to eventually have a mate, but it's not something I want to jump into quickly. Having her become close friends with a potential mate would be grand. Also, really would like to stick with dark colors for her please!

WHAT I AM NOT SEEKING
✤ Can't think of anything so just throw stuff at me and I'll say yay or nay.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 am
reserved for the boys~

User Image
Name: Odin

Odin
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
✤ The foremost thing I am looking for Odin is canine pals, especially fellow Sled Dogs. Maybe a few that could be considered part of his sled team!

✤ He is not the brightest of dogs, so a good canine friend to tell him he's an idiot would be lovely!

✤ On the same note, a bully is also welcome >]

✤ Odin is pretty much open for anything at this point!

WHAT I AM NOT SEEKING
✤ No serious injuries (if he acquires bullies) and no fatalities here!

User Image
Name: Actaeon

Actaeon
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
✤ A mate. Or possibly a few partners. Open to either of these options! (Actaeon totes wants puppies |D;; )

✤ Meeting more dogs. He's very much a 'mama's boy' but DOES love meeting new dogs. People is a different story....

✤ I'm pretty sure that Actaeon could stand a few bullies or an enemy of some sort. Especially from a dog that doesn't like humans and might threaten His human.

✤ He's a house pet. Fellow house pets that he can share gossip with about their humans would be awesome!

WHAT I AM NOT SEEKING
✤ ....I have no idea |D Just throw stuff at me and I'll say yes or no!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 pm
Still setting stuff up a little, but I'm going to proclaim this as OPEN FOR PLOTTINGS! <33  
❥ Plot Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games