Reply ⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱
Mixed Slave Shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am
Slave shops are located on the outskirts of town because of their lack of splendid appearance. The slave shops are all close by almost like a mini town. Some look better than others of course. You might get lucky and be put in a clean cage or you might be like most and be thrown in the filth. All slaves are forced to wear their colored color with ribbons and charms attacked to them. Leashes are readily available for any master who wishes to take a slave out and examine it before his or her purchase. There is no window in the back of the slave shop. Once you pick your pet a guard shall hook it uh on a complimentary leash and give it to you after you fill, receive it's papers and pay for it at the desk. This is where all races are mixed together. there is no real organization and some slaves even have to share cells...This is by far the largest slave shop located in the center of all the other slave shops.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

Eli laid on the cell floor and curled in a tight ball. She wags her tail side to side as she tried to make her appearance smaller so the guards wouldnt look her way. She shivered on the cold concrete floor.  

sexykettin
Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm
Draik entered the shop, and looked around. he wanted a unique slave. he noticed Eli. "why hello there kitty" he said looking at her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Eli looked up at the new person and bit her lip from saying something bad. She sat up and looked at him cautiously before waving. "Hello there.." She murmmerd.  

sexykettin
Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm
he coaxed her to the edge of the cage, and held under her chin to inspect her face, then her collar. he liked the charms he saw. "so you're a cuddler? " he pet her "it is quite lonely in my manor. care to be my new pet?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:44 pm
She blushes and leans into his touch, loving how warm it felt. She nodded and touched her cold hand to his.  

sexykettin
Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:54 pm
he held her hand. "let's get you out of here" he called over a guard who let her out, and put a leash on her. he lead her out of the cage. he looked at her collar to get her name. "Eli...such a sweet name. you may call me Draik." he scratched behind her ears. "now let me hear my pet's voice"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Eli smiled and squeezed his hand. "Draik...your really nice.." She said nervously.  

sexykettin
Captain

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 am
he continued to hold her soft hand, as she spoke. "thank you, and may i say your voice is as sweet as your name" he walked her to check-out, and paid the cashier, in cash "come along " he said leading her home

((post here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22086483&page=2 . and just ignore what was written before. she just kinda stopped role playing there. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pearl

Pearl screamed as she was chucked into a cage. She scratched the cage doors, trying to open it then collapsed on the floor as she gave up,
"Pwese Get me, i'm only da cutest slave here..." Pearl rubbed her eyes, and only cried. "I wanna mastey!"

milka-tea

Interstellar Warlord

soulcatcher44

Malevolent Consumer

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm
*in the cage corner, black tail flicking back and forth, hugging knees looking extremely sad and lonely* Please take me home....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pearl

Pearl looked at the other person there. She purred a little then curled into a ball and cried.

milka-tea

Interstellar Warlord

⊰ M & S Slave Market Place ⊱

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces