Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Hypno-ramblin's

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you like?
  Trancing
  Hypnotizing
  Switching
  Poll Whoring~<3
View Results

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:25 am
::EDIT:: See the December 2nd post for continuation.

Sadly, I'm not under right now, so its not me BSing while under, but rather my thoughts on hypnosis at the moment.

So, while I'm still interested in the whole concept of being entranced by someone, I've really done nothing about it in months. I have yet to find a hypnotist and talk with them more than once, let alone get a schedule or anything. Last time I listened to a real file was a month ago*. I do loops from time to time, but I'm never really in trance from them, and I've lost interest in my old favorite**.

The reason for the latter two is that I can't really find something that truly I like. Most of what I've done is feminization/sissification. I would say that the thing with either of those is that I run into conflict, in that I want to be able to masturbate during/afterwards. Yet there aren't really any dry trances in that field. On the other hand, while that appeals to me, becoming a slut, or worse, being degraded, is completely unappealing. Degrading things were hidden in a third layer of the loop I mentioned and that's why I don't like it anymore.

Not finding a hypnotist is more for my IRL issues. Mainly shyness. For those I haven't mentioned this too, I have a really hard time talking to people I'm attracted to. When I do talk, any desire is hidden behind things I have to say, (for work,) or politeness and smartassery. Even the few times I've realized someone was hitting on me...it was a half hour after we parted ways. Sometimes stupidly so. Those whom I do talk to and I'm interested in tend to be in relationships or not interested in men.

Combine with that a, (probably healthy,) distrust of hypnotists, and I have yet to find one I like. ********, the best trance I've found*** I've been warned against since its likely a mind wipe.

The images I still really enjoy, but one can only get so much out of those, you know?

Any thoughts/reflections/ramblings of your own?

*Sissy Shower from WMM if you want to know.
**Be a Slut by Boffa on WMM.
***Mind Control Me....be careful I suppose.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 pm
i can understand your thoughts on the subject, as hypnosis is somewhat of an obscure topic, so there are few who are experienced in the field, and therefore it is hard to find someone who shares your enjoyments, or specific tastes, if you would.

With many files online, it is simply someone repeating something that others want to hear, and unless the recording specifically speaks of being a slut or being degraded (as examples) people will interpret the words in the best way they see fit, unless told otherwise.

i have worked with hypnosis for quite a while, and it is a pain to find people who are interested in trying it, and yet find after one or two sessions that they are uncomfortable with it, as they are not used to it. it truly is an amazing thing, and i do love to work with people with it. i love the sense of control, and the sense of helping someone, simultaneously. But so many people have this mistrust in hypnotists, which truly limits peoples experiences.

Perhaps with time, humanity will become more open to hypnosis or states of relaxation, as i call them. For now though, the few of us that do enjoy it can at least share our interests and work together to explore them. (oh and no offense but i am straight as well so you know Lord Born. you seem very nice, but i am attracted towards women 99% of the time).  

Dracoso18
Vice Captain

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:08 am
Everything on my mind regarding hypnosis has pretty much already been said: I don't really trust mp3s, and because of how difficult it is to find an IRL hypnotist, there can naturally be trust issues.
Lord Burn
The reason for the latter two is that I can't really find something that truly I like. Most of what I've done is feminization/sissification. I would say that the thing with either of those is that I run into conflict, in that I want to be able to masturbate during/afterwards. Yet there aren't really any dry trances in that field.
If you're looking for online sources, there's a few YouTube videos that will help in that department, I wager. Also, "dry trances"?
Lord Burn
Not finding a hypnotist is more for my IRL issues. Mainly shyness. For those I haven't mentioned this too, I have a really hard time talking to people I'm attracted to. When I do talk, any desire is hidden behind things I have to say, (for work,) or politeness and smartassery. Even the few times I've realized someone was hitting on me...it was a half hour after we parted ways. Sometimes stupidly so. Those whom I do talk to and I'm interested in tend to be in relationships or not interested in men.

It's already hard enough to find a same-sex mate in this world, yet alone one to hypnotize you, so that's already a difficult quest. But if shyness is an issue to you, maybe you can take an approach outside of hypnosis to work on it. I bet you can find a lot of guides online that lay out some steps to improve in that regard.
...or, alternatively, I can hypnotize you for the goal of improving your shyness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 am
@Scootdoot - I haven't done much youtube since I don't have an account (needed for 18+ stuff) and I don't desire getting one.
Dry as in non-erotic.

True enough with that. Though frankly, I'd be happy with just a guy. Hypnosis would be a bonus, but yeah. sweatdrop
I've thought about books, but I dunno how much of that's bullshit.
I'll keep that in mind. ~_^

@Tadrasco - I guess considering that the best would be to have a file made for you. Though I'd have to have a hypnotist I trusted enough for that. Catch 22 I suppose.

I can see not being as thrilled with a loss of control as it seemed from the outset. Probably would be an issue with me too. ^_^;

Wait, there are straight people interested in hypnosis? XP
Thanks. I'm actually bi, though a desire for c**k comes out in my kink.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

scooterdude34

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 pm
Lord Burn
@Scootdoot - I haven't done much youtube since I don't have an account (needed for 18+ stuff) and I don't desire getting one.
Dry as in non-erotic.

True enough with that. Though frankly, I'd be happy with just a guy. Hypnosis would be a bonus, but yeah. sweatdrop
I've thought about books, but I dunno how much of that's bullshit.
I'll keep that in mind. ~_^

You know, I've gone through 2 or 3 variations of this username, yet "Scootdoot" just sounds better than all of them. xp Also, why no YouTube account? Personally, I only have an account so I can keep a collection of my favorite vids and leave comments.

Best of luck to you with that. I have like 5 bi friends now (a close friend just came out last week), so I have some second-hand knowledge on how hard that is.
Most books I've seen on the subject mostly concentrate on self-hypnosis... and yeah, I can understand why that could be a bit shaky.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 am
*nod nod* I agree with a lot of the points that were brought up so far. It is VERY difficult to find a real-life hypnotist that you can trust. Especially one that isn't going to bleed your bank account dry, lol. I also tend to be extremely shy and nervous when I meet people, and talking online is a lot easier.
As for files or anything online, caution is always best. After a few close calls, I've learned to heed the advice of others that have greater knowledge on the subject.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 pm
Glad you like it Scootdoot. blaugh
I dunno where it came from, but I thought it was funny, so it was written.

I didn't have one because I couldn't have been bothered. I still can't mostly. I rarely watch anything there. Last think I did was the pilot to MLP and that was over a month ago. Now its kind of a point of pride. I dunno.

Heck, I'd even take a woman. I'm not picky at this point. xd
I would make a comment about how I don't have any bi or gay friends, but I have so few friends IRL that it isn't surprising. Still, we'll see.

@Imoroose - Yeah. It wouldn't be too hard to bleed me dry atm anyway. *shakes fist at my jobs*

Its just a shame that the only one I've found that really works for me I was warned against. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find one eventually where the 'tist isn't a d**k.

Anyone else have thought they just want to ramble about?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 pm
Okay so I dunno where I'm doing with my hypnosis anymore. I recently did an Isabella Valentine file* and was actually fairly good. She goes on a power trip, but the feminization stuff was actually all positive for once...well, until she started wanting me to buy s**t. I was woken up at this point by a loud noise, which worked out fine because I'm guessing that it would have lead to buying her s**t, which ain't kosher to me.

So a few days later I forget what I was doing exactly, I think it was around when I was making a new character** and was imagining what she'd look like naked (while I was in the bathroom,) and got to her breasts and imagined them...on me. Which I GUESS is kind of okay, but it didn't even make me feel sexy. It was just kind of, there. In my head. Its not like that's an actual goal of mine.

So I'm at a crossroads now. I like the sexy feeling, but I know I don't want to go that far.

...Any suggestions?

*Panty Boy
**Jun Yee, an Earthbender and Champion of the LifeMother

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:32 pm
I would say maybe the file just helped you imagine breasts, but really not finishing might have left something undone.

As for the Hypnotist, she's very talented, I've listened to a few files myself, but it's not really for me. I could say perhaps try a different 'tist and see where it goes? I haven't really any experience along the lines of a feminization sort of file, mostly due to not listening to them. But I'm sure there are more than a few, it's mostly just finding a good rapport.

As for the imagination part, depends on how you got to that conclusion of them? Did your mind place the feeling of those on your body, and they felt like yours? Or was it more like the image of the character was placed upon the spot, or some variation of that? It may have been an desire to want that change, but not yet seeing it in yourself?

At least that's maybe what I'm seeing from it. It probably just was a trance that didn't suit your style? Other than that, I'm not sure of what I could advise.

But generally I am usually not looking forward to those who place those advertistment's. (Hehe, my pet name for that.) In the files. It can be very hazardous. And expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:43 am
Charm Lord X
I would say maybe the file just helped you imagine breasts, but really not finishing might have left something undone.

As for the Hypnotist, she's very talented, I've listened to a few files myself, but it's not really for me. I could say perhaps try a different 'tist and see where it goes? I haven't really any experience along the lines of a feminization sort of file, mostly due to not listening to them. But I'm sure there are more than a few, it's mostly just finding a good rapport.

As for the imagination part, depends on how you got to that conclusion of them? Did your mind place the feeling of those on your body, and they felt like yours? Or was it more like the image of the character was placed upon the spot, or some variation of that? It may have been an desire to want that change, but not yet seeing it in yourself?

At least that's maybe what I'm seeing from it. It probably just was a trance that didn't suit your style? Other than that, I'm not sure of what I could advise.

But generally I am usually not looking forward to those who place those advertistment's. (Hehe, my pet name for that.) In the files. It can be very hazardous. And expensive.
Thanks for replying hun.

heart heart heart *hugs* heart heart heart

I've left files unfinished before and they tend to not bother me. Honestly I don't know if it was the effect of the file on me at all that did it. That's something I wonder with all files really. It hasn't happened since and I haven't been wary of it either, so I guess if there was an effect it was temporary while the file was in my head.

I like her voice and she seems to know what she's doing, but in general I distrust files that build obedience* to particular people and I detest "advertisements" as you put it almost as much as files that belittle or humiliate. With her being positive in her viewpoint of me was very nice, but the rest downgrades my opinion.

I'll continue to look for a good 'tist when I feel like going at it again.

*I understand that it helps with people like me who distrust 'tists in general which inhibits their trancing, but I feel the trust should be built while the mind is conscience and one can use their full power of judgement.

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 pm
Been since my last post since I've done anything with hypnosis. Still haven't done anything, but I put my favorite Sleepymaid picture as the background of my iPod's solitare and a couple hours later I'm eating at Burger King with my collar, cuffs, and lip gloss on. Still wish I could be in a skirt, stockings, heels and ear rings too.

I guess some of this stuff still has a hold on me.~<3

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff