Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
[3.X/PF Midnight] The Spark of Hope <Recruit 0/6> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm
Rolling for Item!

+7  
Jacior rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 pm
Rolling for gold.  

Jacior

inukai132

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Wewt I am in the guild now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm
Come join this rp then! smile We need more people.  

Mortane

Dangerous Prophet

inukai132

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 pm
Lol, trying to join this rp is how I found the guild in the first place! I've already sent him my sheet and am just waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm
Oh that's good. ^_^ Always happy to have new people.  

Mortane

Dangerous Prophet

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:01 pm
Only one question...

Gunslinger? Yes, no? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:16 am
I'd actually all character sheets be posted here, they won't be lost in any of my archives. But thankfully, I could still find inukai's.
For skill points, I count 9 on sheet, with a possible of 11 maximum.
7 from class+int mod
+2 from bonus skill points
+1 for free profession/craft
And an optional +1 from Favored Class. Unless you put it in HP.

As per the Gunslinger I'm going to have to give a grave reminder that weapons of all kinds are contraband. Thus, owning and carrying, let alone training with a fire arm is bound to grant the quick attention to one or multiple of Izrador's followers. And doubtlessly get you killed. Then there's the fact that your chances of encountering powder, another gun, or anything beneficial will be next to zero. Not that it won't happen. Just nigh improbable.
Because of these factors I'm going to have to highly suggest you try and find something else. ^.^;  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

inukai132

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm
http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=23875

Ahh I see I totally forgot the bonus two points. It's fixed now though.

Also Ernlanders unite!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm
And I shall launch with 1 more applicant  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

inukai132

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 pm
I just thought of something. Would my Craft Traps skill give me any benefits against trap encounters? If not, would we be able to work out a way to make it not as obnoxiously underpowered? Because my character specializes in traps like snares and pits in a natural environment, not reinforcing a dungeon. I honestly don't see a snare trap, made of a hemp rope and a sapling; or a pit trap, made of a net stretched over a hole and covered with leaves with maybe some sharpened sticks on the bottom costing a minimum of 333gp and multiple weeks to build on top of the materials. That's 333gp to tie a rope to a tree and tack it down with a simple trigger. For some reason that's a little hard to swallow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:37 pm
In the favor of realism, I can and probably will veto some of the rules established. Such as in the previous examples given, with the tree, possibly a few rounds, or make X successful rolls to beat Y DC. With how many rolls equaling how many rounds it took to properly set up said trap.

Pitfalls would be slightly different as the necessary digging time would take up a lot of time.

With cost, putting it to just the raw materials needed sounds appropriate to me. The bumped cost would be for hired help.

If anyone has any disagreements to this, please speak up and I shall try to meet in the middle.

With detection, I'm a touch stumped. I'm open to ideas here. But this last part is only if the DC is obtusely high for an easy trap/DC  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

inukai132

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 pm
And as far as Trapmaking giving me bonuses against traps, maybe just to be able to use DD as a trained skill on traps that I know how to make? No numerical bonuses or anything. Possibly being able to study non-magical traps and learn how to make them in the future or improve my traps? Just thoughts, not trying to bend the rules to my OP-ness, but it makes sense from an RP PoV. Also as far as a pitfall trap, it doesn't take much skill to dig a hole and many hands make for small work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 pm
SOMEONE SIGN UP FOR THIS GAME! I WANT TO PLAY!  

Jacior

inukai132

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 pm
Anybody?  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items