[Prp] Day Dreamer (Tsu&Obadias)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 pm
User ImageMid-day was hot. So freaking hot, or at least that was what it felt like to Tsubame. Thank the gods that all she had to do that day was relax. The cubs were growing in her and rather then make her irritable, like the first litter did, this one was making her sleepy and irritable.

Trying to relax was fairly easy once she was able to head down to the lakeside. There she found a shady spot and was able to stretch out. The breeze off the water cooled her while the sound of the wavelets lapping at the sand calmed her. She spaced out for a little bit, daydreaming about the cubs that would soon be romping in the water. Achal's cubs. Her cubs. Her family.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 am
User Image
Obadias was smiling to himself as he walked, carefully moving towards the lake. He nodded as he passed a few pridal members he knew, but did not stay to chat. He wanted to be by the lake. He needed time to think a little, consider what was happening.

Mihika was pregnant.

Obadias was excited, but slightly nervous. He had considered himself the father of her previous cubs, despite their full leopard status, but these would be theirs. He had cubs of his own, but they were not 'his', which was confusing in itself.

He was excited to have cubs that were his and Mihikas, just theirs. He smiled.

A figure lying on the banks soon caught his eye and he peered closer. Oh. He recognised those colours. Pad Achal's Beybanu Tsubame. They had met when Obadias was younger, and he still saw her around the pride, but at a distance.

He drew closer and called out respectfully with a smile on his maw, "Greetings, Beybanu Tsubame!"

Velveteen Angel

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Someone calling out to her brought her back to the present and out of her daydream. Looking over she spotted the dark lion coming closer. "Obadais? My, look how hansom you have grown." It was just blurted out much to her embarrassment. With a cough and a wince Tsu started her greeting over, as per pride protocol.

"Greetings, Pad Obadias. I hope your Banu is doing well, as is your mother and father." She knew that the second part of her greeting would not be considered formal but this was a cub she had met when she was still fairly new to the pride, and she was pregnant then too, so she considered this dark lion a friend even if just in passing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 am

Obadias ducked his head a little at the comment of having grown handsome, his thick mane shifting as he moved. "Been a while, Beybanu Tsubame," Obadias responded, a half grin lighting up his face. It had been a while! He hadn't realised how long until now.

He chuckled at her slip, not concerned by the slip in formality. "They are well, Beybanu Tsubame, thank you for asking. I hope you and your Pad are doing well." He didn't spend much time around pad Achal, though he knew of him and the other banu he had in his harem. Obadias tended to spend his time with his own banu, his brother or his nieces and nephews, rather than other pads and banus.

Velveteen Angel

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:45 pm
Tsu's smile was bright. It was so good to see a young lion that she knew grow into a good pad. "As best as can be expected. He is helping with the hunting as well as his normal duties. I'm just glad that it is mainly just me he has to worry about." She shifted a bit as the weight of the cubs made laying down painful.

It seemed that with this litter that nothing would be easy. At least her temper was muffled by the dull pull of tiredness that rode in her bones. She just wished she knew why she was always so tired. She briefly thought to ask her son if he knew what could cause that but decided that it was just normal, after all each cub was individual so why not each pregnancy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Obadias tilted his head contemplatively. Why would Pad Achal be helping with the hunting? He peered at the female before him, looking for signs of illness, but found none, except perhaps her tiredness. All in all, she looked quite healthy. Perhaps a bit big but...Oh!

"You're pregnant again!" he blurted out, rather ungracefully, adding thoughtfully, "are you always pregnant?" The last time they'd spoken at length, she had been pregnant then too. Wow.

Realising what he'd just said, Obadias' ears dropped to his skull in embaressment. "I mean...uh, sorry, Beybanu Tsubame, for my rudeness." He felt like he'd just reverted to being a cub around her!

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff