A Slave and Master RP A School RP 

Tags: Pet/Slave, Master/Mistress, School, Role Play, Fiction 

Reply Reject Me No More
~+~Story Time~+~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of some of the writing?
  Love it!
  It's okay.
  Needs improvement.
View Results

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm
This is wear people can submit short stories, a chapter of a story, rough drafts, fan fics, one shots, poems and more! Just to show off, get opinions or even ask how they can improve it. I love to write so I myself will be submitting some myself. Please do not comment here, submit all comments in the comment form sweetie! I'll submit chapter one of my fan fic for an example.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm
Reject Me No More

Letters To You

Print on the paper will never compare to actions we make…

Dear
Vio,

Your forgiveness. I do implore your pardon however, the original letter I have written is now worthless though it seems. I am in a bit of a rut rush. This may be my only chance to send this letter, in great contrast I have faith that you shall able yourself to interpret such mal hand writing. Time for apologies is short, as are our numbers by now. So now the important part that may guild you along the journey that you are destine to travel.

‘The seal is breaking by early dawn and will set upon itself in half if you do not intervene. The Shadow shall hide him so don’t be fooled by thy’s last encounter. Carry on the whipping winds till we can stop the nights lonely cry, bring peace not if you only stop the wolf’s whine at night. You, we, are compelled to halt all together when our brightest star awakens once more. If provided the short slumber it shall refresh when the shadows of darkness consume the earth.’

Do not let the fourths--fifths be the fool of fools, keep this in mind and in heart. My twin take care of your brothers along the winding way. The one full of innocence has a kind yet playful sprit, and though your hearts may ache, maybe just maybe they can be healed if once united we can make it whole. As for the blind one I know he is dear and means the best even if he is incapable of admitting it, or can not see it. Even with an ego to big to fit this old forgotten lore, as well a unforgettably abbreviated state of mind. Just look beyond like I know you do so often. I myself do the same for reasons you will figure out in due time. As for them…the one who helped save and nearly destroyed what you know keep an eye out for--on them. I believe they can make a come back. I pray they will. Last but not least the one that helps form the bind of the book. Lead he may but no leader leads alone, the followers teach the one in charge as the alpha teaches them. A magnificent relationship between team leader and team mates. Never forget we are better one than shattered remains of the past left to stray weak and weary. The light of the gift of friend has a dark plum that is the nesting ground for the one most wont mention. Our luck best sent by the passage of stars made by three. The fourth was hidden and the fifth was lost. If there more to follow this even I don’t know.

The sand seeps through the hour glasses narrow path like the dusky gloom that lingers devouring what stands in it’s way. Slowly yet it happens so quickly. I have given you but a snip it of information. Do not forget to remember not all things end up doing as they were created for and most important of all do not let one another part. As my dear RR would say, “Better together than separated sacrifice.” No…I would correct myself but never more a wasted grain. Adoringly, we look forward to the period of time in which we will finally be able to meet and greet the ones we were created to destroy. Watch out for the mark and fare the well.

Sincerely,
The Failed Creations

Liquidly light blue spheres of intelligence scanned over the old, torn paper which was a light crisp brown sugar shade. Not to mention the edges curled in word much like an old time document. This was not the first but the seventh letter he had received with in the past seven weeks. Vio had not yet told the others but kept all the letters together, in order for two good reasons. One it was the smart thing to do and two if Blue ever found the letters, and they weren’t in order his OCD would act up then he would obsessively organize them like the neat freak he would never admit he was. Each time he got a letter, which seemed to be weekly at this rate, there would be a shard of glass attacked to it feeding him more and more information and in the bottom corner a small triforce symbol would lye. It was all very flustering in all honesty. What all of this meant he had but educated guesses and mere theories which unfortunately he could not prove. This might have been the thing to drive him on the most. A curious soul all of them were but none more than Vio. For he has a thirst for new informational knowledge. Food for the brain if you will.

The phrases swirled through his mind like phases of the moon. Over and over never to cease yet so many. ‘The shadow shall hide him so don’t be fooled by thy’s last encounter’. That one right there, those were the ones that sent worry to and through his very core. An agile finger tip slipped over those words as if after he brushed them enough they would go away and be no more.Why do I feel as if I know what means? Vio couldn’t help but question himself with in his own thoughts. The blonde streaks of hair fell into his eyes creating more shade than the mighty oak tree sat under. It was clock work—he would walk over to a tree and sit under its embrace gliding over the fine print of the hard cover or the newest note all the while drowning out the fuss of his clones. However this time for an ironic twist of tails, there was no noise to drown out. Oddly enough it was quiet, much too quiet for a normal day’s events. It usually went some what like this, Zelda or someone of higher rankings would assign them--Green, Red Blue and Vio the mission of the day. They would then complete the assignment and do what ever else they had to before wasting their time doing their own thing. Goofing off really, whether it was a group activity or a solo scene. No matter the choice Red would normally some how manage to anger Blue and Green would try to simmer things down sometimes with no luck. Forcing the level headed link, Vio of course to step in. This was the fuss that was missing…and it could only for shadow the tides turning. For the worse or the better ? Who knew? Most likely for the worse.

Instead of figuring out why the volume was so scarce Vio was busy, trapped with in the memories that the letter had stirred up. Memories crept in with out invitation causing sorrow to flood the glassy gaze of the young violet hero. The violet Link’s sight was brought upon the shadow of the tree until it lingered to his own. More memories. It can’t be, could the one who saved us all be out to get us all now? Vio thought ever so sadly. If not for a presence swarming like an annoying buzzing insect he might not have slithered out of his trance of grief. How unlike him, never the less it was the kind of trance where the moon shines in the wolfs eye with such an enticing gleam it captures all of the victims focus. Thank God that didn’t happen to him. Thank God for that pain in the butt Blue.

Note: Yes I named my guild after my Fan Fic xD

KageCronaBlueShadow

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:01 pm
The Story of M & S

Polar opposites they were…A long time ago in a small land named Rene Annes a region with no name referred to as NN a battle was breaking out. The leaders were none other than the twins Midnite and Shadow. Midnite and Shadow may have been connected since day of birth but never had they gave curtsies to one another. Each wielded a half of a necklace. Shadow wielded the Yin half showing off her bright happy ways, however Midnite held the yang half hiding with in a shadowy distorted darkness. Midnite took to the Northern and Eastern side of the region, as a demon she could not get along with her own blood sister and found it best to loom on over to the logical side. Shadow the religious one of the two set out to the Southern and Western section. The two misfits soon earned a reputation from the meetings held about how to interact with the other side.

Hate started to brew with in the lands bringing forth small town fights that grew into battles between the lands. Prospering to all out war between the logical and religious groups. The leaders were the twins which with war would more than likely end up having to face off. That may result in the blood shed of one of the two. The girls refrained from as much conflict with one another as possible but like two rivers leading to the ocean they eventually crossed paths. It was a dreadful battle in which hearts were broken, unknown bounds were stirred and new emotions raised. The angels cried that night as the sleek blade slashed through flesh of loved ones. Right when Midnite was going to plunge the sword deep with in the heart of her young warrior twin sister it began to rain. Slowly the blood that covered their face washed away. The two sides couldn’t help but hold fire among themselves, gawking at their fearless leaders. It was said that it had began to rain when Shadow started to cry…

They say the strong don’t cry but wise men say that strongest aren’t afraid to cry. Bizarre as it seemed when Midnite’s deep dark purple eyes met Shadow’s sapphire blue eyes they were looking into a mirror that reflected their past and future. Slowly the black haired demon put her half of her necklace next to the snowy white haired angels necklace. The two opposites fit the same. Then and only then was the sky illuminated with heavens lights. Realization struck the crowd that foggy night. When Midnite spared the life of the angel sent down to earth. Finally they understood, their differences made them stronger. They were the opposite yet the same. The wars slowly began to die out after enemies became friends but that was far form the end.

Together again the girls sought out a new. Making history by proving demons and angels could maintain a peaceful relation ship, but also making movements. Slavery was ended in the land of Rene Annes because of the collaborating of two unlikely friends. Light and Dark. The two sisters became heros of peace, and to many races after slavery was put out. Continuing on they helped the region in many ways—eventually the location was named M & S after the girls. Just when things began to run smoothly all hell broke lose. Not publicly but secretly…some people plotted against the idea of a slave free state. However Midnite and Shaodw were no fools and created a plan for worst case scenario and called it ‘The Underground Rail Roads’. One night when they were immigrating to anther state to discuss plans of action a bomb set off in their limo during the trip and set a blaze to the near by land. The two were reported missing and most assumed they were consumed by the flames yet no evidence was found…with girls gone a new leader stepped up and M & S states were drafted into slavery once more…

Reject Me No More

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games