Reply Reject Me No More
~+~Codes~+~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 pm
This will help people identify building, profiles and such. Please follow this set up for most threads or something similar. It is rather simple hun but if you son't understand feel free to ask questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm
Place Allowance

This is to help people understand what places allow which. You do not have to mark your houses with this unless you feel the need to. However places such as shops, parks and more must have this symbol.

◇ = Open to the public
◆ = Private dwelling, not open to the public
✗ = No slaves allowed (Doesn't mean we can stop them from sneaking in any way x3 )
√ = Open to salves (Only if the master or mistress has a hold of them. Again can't really stop them. )

Keep in mind if giver permission to create a store or whatever you'll want to include your rules with in the description.

Secret Slave Symbol

Ͼ or Ͽ =
These two symbols are the symbol that the building or area is safe. As in they can rest there for the night or take cover. Many run away slaves recognize these symbols and see the connection of the secret society. It is a lot like the underground rial roads. Some even have it tattooed on them to show they are a part of it. Only people of of the Underground Rial Road and other slaves knows what it means.

Put that mark on a topic if it a safe place for run away slaves.

Profiles

✗ = All masters/slaves taken.
Add this in the title of your character profile if all your slaves are taken. (Optional)

KageCronaBlueShadow

Reject Me No More

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff