Reply Reject Me No More
~+~Responsibility~+~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm
Everyone in this guild has a responsibility! The captain, vice captains, crew and members all play a key part in this. I created this topic because I figured it would be useful. Consider this your expectations, now if you don't understand all of here are just a bunch of friendly friends, so feel free to ask questions. Just PM me or a vice captain or submit it in the questions form. Okay darlin'?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Everyone

Now listen please. As much as I love you all I'm a busy person. VERY busy. No matter who you are you have to
-Follow the rules
-Alert a vice or I if you were not put in the dorm you put down or was no assigned one with in the next 24 hours
-Check Announcements Form
-Create your Profile
-Stick to the profile and home lay outs
-Stay active (Pwease :3? )
- Tell a vice captain or me if something is wrong
-Pay attention to updates
-Protect your cookies from the cookie monster
-For everything that is assigned put N/A at until it is assigned
-Listen to your vices and captain
Also keep in mind that most things are announced but like I said before I have a lot on my plate so keep a sharp eye out.

KageCronaBlueShadow

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm
Crew

Crew members have more to do than members so listen up love. Please make sure that
-You alert a vice captain or captain if you see an error
-Set a good example
-Answer questions to the best of your ability
-Alert the vice captain or captain of any needed assistance
-Stuff along those lines of alerting
The main function of crew member for me is for them to scout out any one in need of help or something wrong and alert me or a vice captian. They are like the patrol of the guild. In addition to what everyone else has to do of course. You are like the messengers of the guild! Good luck sweety!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm
Vice Captains

You have almost as much work one your hands as I do. What I need from you is
-Participate (I don't mean like compensation but get to know your fellow guild members, when you feel like you know some one then you feel at ease asking them a question. For example most of my vices are very active and do chat with others they don't just fix things they talk to their fellow members)
-Set a good example
-Make new and old people feel welcome
-Be patient no question is stupid
-Always show kindness to any one who needs help and take your time on helping them
-Alert me of an errors, or needed assistance unless you fix them or assist them yourself
-Check to make sure everyone has a dorm weekly (At least. Also not only that but alert me of any errors as well.)
- Make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to
-If you are ever unsure of anything ask me
-You are able to post topics unlike others so take advantage of it (Like in polls, this is optional)
-Like me you can assign dorms so do so if they haven't chosen with in the first 24 hours or has a N/A
In addition to what crew and everyone else has to do. to what This is to make sure everyone is having a swell time and they feel welcome like at Publix where shopping is a pleasure. One of the biggest problems is dorms because people are always asking to be changed or not everyone see's the new profile.

KageCronaBlueShadow

KageCronaBlueShadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Dear,
Friendly Friends
I WILL add or take away
so keep an eye out on those accouterments!
Also if you are interested in becoming a pat of the crew or a vice captain PM me or post here.
Thank you!
Love,
Shadow

Reject Me No More

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas