Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Back to Guilds

A Harry Potter roleplay, but with Harry long gone! Will you be the new star at Hogwarts? 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Roleplay, Witch and Wizards, Spells 

Reply Hogwarts Roleplay!
Student Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 am
Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Age: (Remember that your age effects which year you're in)
Wand Type: (Must say wood and core)
Pet: (If any)
Personality (At least 5 traits):
Biography (3+ sentances)
Sexuality:
Height:
Build (Large, skinny etc):
Hometown/city:
Picture: (If you really don't want to put up a picture, then please describe what they look like e.g. long hair, brown eyes)
House I would least like to be in:

{we don't have many 1st or 7th years... just saying...}

We will sort you after you have posted your profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am
Profile of Your Awesome Knights' charactar.

Name: Cashile Agro
Blood-status: Pure-Bloods
Personality: Cashile is quiet and only talks when he thinks he should. When he does talk he says little. There are only a few people who he talks to like an equall and anyone who gets on his bad side... well, he'll get a scary reputation when he joins.
Biography: His mother and father are rich but strict and have brought him up in a secretive way, like they were planning something evil. His father always told him how great their ancestors were because no one wanted to mess with them. He told him not to fear any other child, because he would be able to attack anyone in his way. Apparently his ancestor worked for You-Know-Who.
Picture: User Image (Without the gun, obviously)
House I would least likely to be in: Hufflepuff  

Your Awesome Knight
Crew

Beloved Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:05 am
Your Awesome Knight
Profile of Your Awesome Knights' charactar.

Name: Cashile Agro
Blood-status: Pure-Bloods
Personality: Cashile is quiet and only talks when he thinks he should. When he does talk he says little. There are only a few people who he talks to like an equall and anyone who gets on his bad side... well, he'll get a scary reputation when he joins.
Biography: His mother and father are rich but strict and have brought him up in a secretive way, like they were planning something evil. His father always told him how great their ancestors were because no one wanted to mess with them. He told him not to fear any other child, because he would be able to attack anyone in his way. Apparently his ancestor worked for You-Know-Who.
Picture: User Image (Without the gun, obviously)
House I would least likely to be in: Hufflepuff

The sorting hat says...
Yes, I know EXACTLY where to put YOU!

SLYTHERIN!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:37 am
Profile of The Bookworm Maddy

Name: Shesha Harlin
Blood-status: Pure-blood
Personality: Shesha always thought of himself before others, but then he found out he was a wizard and it changed him alot. He still likes to think of himself a lot, but now he works hard so that no one mocks him. He wanted friends so that he could be safe of bullies and so he worked hard to be smart and he worked hard to be nice.
Biography: He was obandoned in an orphanage by his family and led a fairly-normal life going to muggle schools. Shesha was cruel to his friends and only realised that he was the problem when he was alone and the tide had changed. The friends he'd had before were stealing his stuff all the time, but Shesha never noticed because they always seemed to magically reappear when he was afraid he'd lost them. When his letter to Hogwarts came the Orphanage gave him a letter from his mother which said, simply 'Don't worry honey, you're pure blood.' When Shesha found out what it meant, he tore the letter up in anger. What did it matter? he kept asking himself.
Picture:
User Image
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 am
The Bookworm Maddy
Profile of The Bookworm Maddy

Name: Shesha Harlin
Blood-status: Muggle-born
Personality: Shesha always thought of himself before others, but then he found out he was a wizard and it changed him alot. He still likes to think of himself a lot, but now he works hard so that no one mocks him. He wanted friends so that he could be safe of bullies and so he worked hard to be smart and he worked hard to be nice.
Biography: His friends at his Muggle school slowly deserted him as he became more and more horrid until one day he had no friends at all. When a new disturbing kid came and attempted to kill him, the kid just dissapeared and no one saw him again. When they took his bag and flushed it down the toilet, he took it out and it was completely dry. When some one said his mum was fat he got angry and the kid just crumpled in pain. After 2 years at Hogwarts, he's slowly become nicer, but he can be stubborn at times. He's also very smart.
Picture:
User Image

The sorting hat says...

Oh, yes, undoubtedly!

RAVENCLAW!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm
Name: Amber O'Shaunessy.
Blood: Pureblood
Personality: funny, hyper, dark, popular, mean sometimes, smart, and hardworking.
Bio: Amber was born on June 6th 1994. She found out the day she was born that she was a witch. Her parents are long lost relatives of Bellatrix Lestrange.
Build: Short and skinny. Bout 5'0.
Nationality: Irish
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland
Picture before:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Picture now: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House I like least to be in: I guess slytherin  

SlytherinDevil

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 am
As amazing as your profile is, I'm afraid you can't have the Dark Lord and Bellatrix as your parents. I'm not sure if it's even humanly possible for him to do that, though you could say something like: Her parents say that they were long lost relatives of Bellatrix. Or thought to be or whatever.
Also, to be in Ravenclaw you have to be smart.
To be in Hufflepuff, you must be hard working. We need more information if you want to be in somewhere other than Slytherin.

EDIT: Better.

The Sorting Hat Says....

Interesting, interesting. Some dark things, but clever... very clever...

I know where to put you...
RAVENCLAW!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 am
Orgasmic Elves
Name:Ginny Weasley
Personality (5 traits): shy,tough,intelligant,master of potions,cute,always trying to make others happy
Biography (3+ sentances)
Luna grew up with her father as her mother died as a young witch, she started goikng to hogwarts recently, in hope of making friends and learning spells
Picture: '

User Image
House I would least like to be in: Ravenclaw

Nice try, but if you don't delete your post of Ginny and change this back to Luna by Friday then I'll delete you. I high-lighted a bit you missed out in case you wanted to try and trick me better. cat_twisted Don't mess with a Bookworm Centaur, elf.  

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

My name is ZANNAH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:00 am
Orgasmic Elves
Name:Ginny Weasley
Personality (5 traits): shy,tough,intelligant,master of potions,cute,always trying to make others happy

Biography (3+ sentances)
Luna grew up with her father as her mother died as a young witch, she started goikng to hogwarts recently, in hope of making friends and learning spells
Picture: '

User Image
House I would least like to be in: Ravenclaw

Hey! Sorry about Bookwormmaddy, she can be a little rude sometimes... what she meant to say was that you can't use Ginny because you need to make an original one comepletely seperate from the films/books. Sorry !  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm
Name: Hugo Redashama

Blood-status: Pure-Blood

Personality: Freindly, Smart, Sensitive, Brave, Shy

Biography: Mom And Dad Were Killed By Bellatrix And Had To Survive On His Own. Lived With Another Family, Cant Remember Which Though. Has Had Haunting Memories About Seeing Mother And Fathers Death, And Also Is Sensitive About His Privacy.

Picture: User Image

FanTICKED OFF

lil chica 34

Sparkly Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Name: Telia Strong
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Personality (5 traits): bright, caring, friendly, brave, intelligent
Biography (3+ sentances): Her dad, a wizard, left when her mom announced that she was pregnant. Her mom, knowing nothing about magic, taught her how to use her brain and coolly think things through. She can be very protective of her friends. She was kicked out of muggle school when she stepped in to keep a young boy from being pummeled and suddenly the wind flared up, caught the bullies, and threw them up in a tree. Soon after, she received her letter.
Picture: ((sorry. I couldn't get a picture on here))
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 am
WannaSeeMySecretFreckle
Name: Hugo Redashama

Blood-status: Pure-Blood

Personality: Freindly, Smart, Sensitive, Brave, Shy

Biography: Mom And Dad Were Killed By Bellatrix And Had To Survive On His Own. Lived With Another Family, Cant Remember Which Though. Has Had Haunting Memories About Seeing Mother And Fathers Death, And Also Is Sensitive About His Privacy.

Picture: User Image

The Sorting Hat says:
Hmm, interesting. Could he go...? No, no...
I know where to put you!
GRYFFINDOR!

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

The Bookworm Maddy
Crew

Wealthy Player

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 am
lil chica 34
Name: Telia Strong
Blood-status: Half-Blood
Personality (5 traits): bright, caring, friendly, brave, intelligent
Biography (3+ sentances): Her dad, a wizard, left when her mom announced that she was pregnant. Her mom, knowing nothing about magic, taught her how to use her brain and coolly think things through. She can be very protective of her friends. She was kicked out of muggle school when she stepped in to keep a young boy from being pummeled and suddenly the wind flared up, caught the bullies, and threw them up in a tree. Soon after, she received her letter.
Picture: ((sorry. I couldn't get a picture on here))
House I would least like to be in: Slytherin.

The Sorting Hat Says:

Hmm, clever... very wise...

but that loyalty....
I know where to put you!
GRYFFINDOR

Hogwarts Roleplay!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items