Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[JRP] Here for the Party (Anapenda'Chama and Adaeze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 pm
Anapenda'Chama was having a good day. That is to say, he had already gotten into the fermented fruit and had a nice, pleasant buzz at the back of his head. He wouldn't say he was inebriated right now, but the ground was managing to do a nice imitation of the waves under his paws. It was only afternoon, but what did that really matter when there was fermented fruit about?

The wild dog made his tipsy way along, hoping he could run into someone for some good socializing. Preferably a lady. He did so love those ladies. Surely they couldn't be hard to run into! Well, not as long as the ground behaved and didn't try to trip him like it had earlier. He was still tasting sand from the tumble he had taken earlier!

"Ah, my lady, my lady, my lady so fine. I'll fine you my lady, my darling divine~" he sang, trotting about to the notes and words of a song he had just made up on the spot. He was quite the musical genius, if he said so himself - and he did say so! All of the creatures who covered their ears and whined or ran away just had no sense of musical taste, that was all! He'd just have to teach them!

"My lady my lady so lovely and sprightly, I'll visit you lady I'll visit you nightly!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Adaeze had been trying to go around and meet some of the other Corsairs. She was supposed to be their "Leader" and who they were supposed to go to. However Ada wasn't that sure of what to think about n the other hand. She didn't exactly get along with females that well, not really anyway. she was a bit of a stuck up lioness and in this pride where she was mostly incharge of females she didn't know what to do with herself. While Pirato was away she didn't knwo what to do with herself. She WAS adjusting but not really too quickly. She was trying to get used to what she could when she could. Each day was better then the other however it was still an adjustment that she had to make.

This was one of those days that Pirato was away. She was just waking up recently. She found that while he was away she slipped into habits from her old pride. She would start sleeping most of the day and staying up during the night and she couldn't get enough fermented fruit. She was once part of a pride of vampires and the fruit was the only thing that was close to the blood that she once thrived on. She was wandering around the pride at the moment heading toward the watering hole to get some water and relax and wake up for a little while. She wasn't too aware of the male heading in her direction

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:23 pm
"My lady my lady my lady so true, I love you I love you I love you I do~" Anapenda continued to sing, as he caught sight of a feline - a lioness, by the look of her - in the distance. Grinning from ear to ear, the blue-furred dog made his meandering way toward her, finishing up his song as he walked. "My lady my lady my lady my love, I'll stay with you always my gift from above!"

Quite pleased with his song, he finally drew close to the lioness and smiled at her, attempting to look less tipsy than he was. "Afternoon, love, how are you this fine, fine day? Mine's looking up, now that I've been graced with such beauty." Yes, she was a lioness and he was a wild dog, but every lady deserved to be called pretty, regardless of species!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 pm
Adaeze was a little surprised when she heard the voice of the other creature. she was a little surprised because of him. She was a little surprised when he started talking to her, not so much because of him, she was used to company coming out of no where at this point, however on the other hand he was flirting with her, he was pretty sure that he was anyway. She was a lioness and he was a wild dog and he wasn't even sure if that was possible, or reasonable for him to flirt with her. Then again other species in general confused Adaeze. She felt like it was odd for this to happen she was raised in a pride originally of all lions.

She paused for a moment as she watched him carefully, not that sure of what else to say to him, not sure at all. However she wasn't exactly going to be mean. She wasn't too sure if males in general were even allowed to flirt with her because of Pirato but either way she liked attention and she was getting attention and to her that was all that mattered. she paused for a moent and then nodded at the male before smiling at him and nodding. "It is a fine day. It's a very fine day." she commented simply before flicking her hair out of her eyes again and then speaking once again. "May I help you though?" she asked a little confused not that sure of what else to say.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm
Anapenda fought back the urge to hiccup, and instead grinned a slightly dopey smile, tail wagging with excitement as he paced around the lioness, trying not to trip. It was so hard to remember that he had four paws right now, and not six or eight or three. Maybe he was more than slightly buzzed. Maybe. Just a little.

"Help me? You're already helping me, love - just by letting me glimpse your beautif - pretty - pretty face. Have you been here long?" Where was here, anyway? Was he still in the pride's lands? He couldn't really remember... he had been on the way to... get something. Get what? Oh, yes - more fermented fruit. "Actually, love y' wouldn't happen to have some extra fruit on you, would you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 pm
Adaeze had seen others act like this before, she really had. In this pride there was many times where the males, and even occasionally the females, would have one too many fruits and act a little... Odd was really the best say that it could be described. She didn't always like it when others would act like this but she knew that she couldn't really say anything, she had no power over this male. Then again she had never seen him before he seemed kind of new. To a point this was also the reaction of the new males in the pride, they kind of all tended to do this. It wasn't really surprising to her for a new male to be acting like this but it was kind of getting tiring.

She looked at him and thought as he talked, she now wasn't to sure how she was feeling like company but at the same time she was still enjoying the attention that she was getting from the male that was for sure. "I have been here for a little while now." She said simply nodding her head at the idea before flicking her hair out of her eyes and smiling at the male and nodding again. "Are you looking for something?" She asked curiously, wondering if he needed to know where something was but by the sound of it he didn't need to. she paused for a moment listening to him carefully again before doing a small sigh. "Uh, not really." She said simply once again nodding. "I normally don't handle the fruits too much." She knew it was the job of a lot of females to handle but she didn't like to often. She did eat them occasionally on the other hand.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am
Anapenda smiled more as he watched the way the pretty lioness tossed her head - pretty ladies were pretty ladies, regardless of species, and this wild dog appreciated all of them equally. Sure, she didn't have any fruits, but that was probably okay. It might be nice just to have someone to talk to for a little while; that could be almost as entertaining as the pleasant effects of the fruits. He was about to start his conversation with her up in full, when belatedly, the blue-furred male realized something rather important.

"Ah, love, my apologies, my apologies, but I don't believe that I caught... your name?" he asked, forcing himself to all four paws and managing a reasonably balanced stance. "My name is Anapenda'Chama, but you are more than welcome to call me anything you like... except, perhaps, unappreciative of beauty such as yours.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 am
Adaeze looked at the lioness really surprised that the wild dog was so flattering. She wasn't sure what to think of it. She was pretty sure that Pirato never even talked to her like this. She really was enjoying it a lot. "Well, Anapenda it is nice to meet you." She said simply. She felt it was best just to stick to the name that he had given her. She flicked her hair out of her eyes and thought about it. Should she really give him her name? she didn't really see the harmin it. "My name is Adaeze, it's pretty simple, thats it." she said wth a small chuckle. She always found it a little amusing that she had such a short name, there were so many around her that had really long names.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am
"Adaeze, you said?" Anapenda echoed, tilting his head and watching her every action. he would have been a little more active, but the ground was being so unsteady that he felt standing still was, for the moment, the better option than trying to walk and perhaps falling flat on his face. Disgracing himself (again? he wasn't sure) in front of a pretty lady was just not something that he wanted to do!

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lioness, I like it," he said, vaguely aware that the buzzing in his head was starting to fade a little. It seemed as though the blissful effects of that fermented fruit were soon to leave him. Ah, well, it had been a good run!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:55 pm
Adaeze looked at the wild dog, very confused at what to think of the male, he didn't seem to be all with it that was for sure. She knew that the more, and more she looked at him the more she was starting to realize that he didn't seem really all with it. She still very much enjoyed the compliments and that she didn't mind at all, she enjoyed the attention. She didn't get that much attention from her mate at times so it was extremely exciting to have the attention from some one at least, it was better than not attention at all that was for sure.

She paused for a moment as she looked at the male before speaking to him. "yes that is what I said." She chuckled at the male and then flicke dher hair out of her eyes. "thank you very much, my father felt it was pretty appropriate too. she knew that her father wasn't the only one who picked out her name but yet when she was younger she really never saw her mother around that much.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm
Anapenda smiled at the lioness and gave off a yip that was really more of a hiccup. He had been into the fermented fruit just a bit too much, and it showed."It's a very.... verrah preeteh name," he said,grinning a dopey grin at her and attempting to bow, but ending up merely falling and rolling onto his back instead.

Welp.

This was kind of embarrassing.

"Well it's lovely to meet you, milady, but I'm afraid moing I gust be - I must be going," he said, correcting his misspoken statement as quickly as possible. "I hope you have a verreh - very nice day... or evenin'. I'm afraid day from night is about as clear as up is from down for me right now."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:04 pm
This male really was a strange male. She was wondering why her mate let him into the pride. What ever his reasoning is he was going to trust his good judgement for now. She nodded to the male. "Thank you..." She said simply before then shaking her head. Another pirate like this. She shook her head and smiled some as she wandered away. This was her new life, a odd life but it was her new life. She flicked her head out of her eyes and then sighed a little. She was wondering what her Pirate was up to.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces