Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life On Gaia

Back to Guilds

This guild is a guild about gaia. It has everything in it! Like all the guilds combined into one giant guild! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Naruto, Gaia, Friendly 

Reply Life On Gaia
~Introduce Yourself: New members come here~ (updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 am
heart Introduce Yourself heart

So just introduce yourself! Tell us a little about your life on gaia or in the real world. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 am
heart Hi! I'm Julia heart
redface I'm the leader but i'm also very quiet. redface
I'd say i'm good at ignoring people, and tolerating things.
I play the violin (yes, I know, a very 'emo' instrument) But I am going to learn guitar from a teacher and bass from a friend and cousin. Also, possibly piano from my kid sister.
I don't like it when people try to get my attention by calling me names, so don't do it.
stare
whee I love people and don't judge anyone whee
I absolutely adore anime/manga and drawing. (even though I can't draw manga for my life)
sweatdrop
I'm kinda boyish when around boy's, just because that's how I am. No, im not gay or whatever. But when I'm around girl's I just go with it. (because if you make a girl mad it's world war III)
eek
I don't care if you say stuff about me, it's just when you say stuff about my friends, I go on fire.
Im sensitive
I love animals.
I don't know what or who I want to be yet so don't ask. Because I don't even know the answer.
And my hand is starting to hurt from typing all day.
Well byebye
mrgreen

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

ltael
Vice Captain

Wheezing Gawker

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Sup I have 2 names so u can just call me demon e.e

Im nice and calm but i can be rly stubborn, mean and violent at times stare and i get pissed off alot scream i can be weird 2 o-o But i like making friends ^^

Im a girl and 15 years old ,my most favorite color is red

I draw chibis but im not that good at drawing boys but i can
try c: (im not a pro) and i cant draw good on the computer

. w. im not good at spelling (i forget alot)I like anime and animals :3I LOVE MUSIC twisted hehe i like weapons btw ewe

Dont try to annoy me cuz im good at ignoring people XD

Its hard to scare me and its hard to make me upset so TRY TO SCARE ME =D

So i guess thts enough rite? sweatdrop Anyway bye bye c: (im hungry)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm
Hello all, I'm Shadows
Yes that's Shadow with an s on the end.
Some simple information about me:
I am 21 years old.
I am roughly 6' 2". And i weigh between 165 and 185 pounds.
I have finished 2 years of college and never plan to go back.
When i type, i chose not to use capitalization, simply because i do not like it.

I do not support same sex marriage and so i do not want to hear about how you and your "other" were "bumping in the back of a van". Just because i don't like your choice in who your are dating, does not mean i do not like you. I chose to like people based on how they act and very little on the choices they make...so if i don't like you, its probably because your annoying.

I love food of all kinds. I love everything about food; from making it, to the smells, taste, and textures. And yes that means i did go to college to be a Chef.

I tend to take things to far and i can't always tell when someone is being sarcastic, so if it seems like im offended, just tell me you were kidding lol.

Currently on gaia, i have three mothers and zero fathers. Two of which are in this guild, so bear with us xD
If your wondering how that could work...having 3 moms and 0 dads...i was magically created xP

I've watched ALOT of anime and love it dearly. I don't really have a favorite because i just like so many. I am also a heavy gamer. heavy meaning i spend more time playing video games then i do pretty much on anything else.

If you want to know more about me, all you have to do is simply ask~

Shadows-keep
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

Nenjii

Lonely Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 pm
HIYA! My names David! im really shy so thats all i have to say for now... sorry BYEZ!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm
Heyo. My names Greg. I've been on Gaia since the beginning and I used to Roleplay a lot. I've recently come back and I really want to stay but since all I want to do is roleplay I'm finding it difficult to do so. Erm...what else...I live on my own, I'm 18....uhh..Thats about it.  

Mystic Heretic

nekrozis

Divine Nymph

9,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Vintage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm
Names lolee or choppyz
i'm 18
my favorite color is purple
I want to have a show on cartoon network