Looking for Plots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

I have been convinced to get back into SoA, so here I am. Many of my small hoard have been stuck in stasis for quite a while, so I am mostly just restarting or revamping them altogether. Please, I implore you, do not start to plot with me and then leave without telling me, or make huge changes without telling me. Want to call it off? Fine. Want to change stuff? Also fine. Just keep me in the loop, I dislike surprises like that.

Below are the SoA I am tentatively interested in things for. I have other SoA, but I am all set with them plotwise for now. Some of these have plots already, some of them are more blank. I am not very interested in leaving/joining prides that are not already plotted, sorry. I like most of them where they are, but if you have a fabulous plot, feel free to offer all the same.

(thank you to Zephy for helping me with finding their images, and putting them on your PB. You are the best)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Name: Keikanei (Kanie for short)
Seer/Fertile: No/No

The ‘fatherless’ daughter of the geisha Aiko Kanie once had great aspirations to become the pride’s most fearsome warrior/assassin. However, due to her inclination towards her own gender, she was unable to fit into the pride. When her beloved brother was cruelly teased because of his status as a hybrid, their mother took them away from the pride. Now Kanie is struggling to come to terms with, in her eyes, her tremendous failures. She is a warrior through and through, and is ferociously protective of her family, most particularly Hikari.

She is going to go with him to the U’W when he (eventually) falls in love with one of its members. I might, maybe, be inclined to let her try for romance once again. She prefers females, and would want someone sweet, meek, mild, or just generally girly that she can look after and protect. If she finds someone else, they should go to the U’W as well or already be there. It is much preffered if they are musically inclined. If you want cubs, her brother is a fertile hybrid and could surrogate. I doubt I will find her a partner, but I assumed asking would not kill anyone. (she is from Dysi’s line, so no half-siblings please)

User Image
Name: Kichigo’Kora (Kichi for short)
Seer/Fertile: No/No

He is the son of a massive warrior lioness who uses her strength to protect, and a rather girly leopard. He has not yet met his father, and is mostly looked after by his mother’s kindhearted and sort of naïve, lioness friend. He views hares as siblings, and does not make species judgments of any kind.

Kichi is open to plots. Any kind of plots. If you have a plot to suit him, please offer. Kidnapping is not going to work, his mother would assuredly foil any attempts. Otherwise, he is open to anything, be it a future love (of either gender), a broken heart, or serious injury.

User Image
Name: Dakari
Seer/Fertile: No/Yes

He is curious and cheerful, with a tendency to stick his nose where it should not go. I was considering between him being a scribe or a hunter. Otherwise, I have nothing. He is open to anything but leaving. Anything, be it a future love (of either gender), a broken heart, or serious injury.

User Image
Name: Moilik
Seer/Fertile: No/Yes

‘Brawn over brain’. She is large and tough, and confident in her abilities to fight, but is quite honest about the fact that her brother is the ‘smart’ one. She is very protective of her weaker sibling, and very wary of strangers. But she loves music and song and stories, and can be drawn towards being social by such things. Any roleplay with her, as worked out with her brother’s player Zephira, is under the assumption that Kunstig is in the general area.

Plots for her would mostly be for character developments, she is a metaplot character and so ‘bigger’ plots, like maiming, death, or romance, are not for her until the meta has progressed.

Other characters I have, but am less interested in currently:

The maned wolf Hinote, rogue, she is not looking for anything plotwise at the moment, though I might be open to a mate or dear friend who might help her to get back in touch with her emotions. No heartbreak.

The wild dog Sethunya, Shrinekeepers, she is open to pride and family roleplay. A kindhearted dog, with love to spread for both of her mates and her four, now adolescent, children. No (more) mates, flings, maiming, or death

The wild dog Kurroa, J’K pack, she is open to pack and family roleplay. A dame of her pack, she lost an eye long ago, and lost her mate in the rockslide. She is currently raising her pups, and very displeased by the rogue presence. She will be participating in the pack’s metaplot.

The avian Kykor, U’W, he helps his father keep an eye on Anwar’s cubs. Not really looking for anything for him right now, though I might consider a fling. He is an adult, I misplaced my images.

FallenThroughMidnight

FallenThroughMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

There is no form, simply post as you like.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games