Free to a good business
Vania Maldonado, Animal Rescue Examiner
August 14, 2011

"Cobb County, GA -- I remember many years ago I went to a nursery store. While I was looking around at the many plants, pots, and other supplies available, I spotted a grey tabby meandering along the isles between the plants. Intrigued, I followed him and he rubbed against me and let me pet him. I later found out there were two resident cats living in that nursery store. My personal shopping experience was enhanced by having the two adorable felines on-site.

Cobb County Animal Control agrees. They are announcing an innovative new way of finding adult cats a new homes by introducing their new Cobb Company Cats Program. Don Bruce, Facility Operations Manager, told CBS Atlanta that having a resident cat in a business can be very appealing to customers.

Through this program, local brick and motor businesses that have a current Cobb County business license can adopt a cat over 1 year old free of charge. Cats will come micro-chipped, spayed/neutered, combo tested, and current on all their vaccinations.

While the program is geared for “Mom and Pop” businesses, larger businesses can also participate. Local businesses interested in this great deal should contact Cobb County Animal Control at 770-499-4136."
http://www.examiner.com/animal-rescue-in-national/free-to-a-good-business#ixzz1V3DdmqTz