Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 am
My SoA Name: Benerkharu
Your SoA Name: Azibo
Brief Personality: Very serious. Very responsible. Needs some lightening up.
Plots: Azibo is trying to recruit other cubs to his - I don't want more siblings- cause. He's convinced his parents are planning more cubs right away, and with six siblings already, he wants no more. So he'd trying to find cubs that he can maybe get into trouble with and keep his parents apart. He struggles with it because it's tricksy to do, and he is not a tricksy lion, but there just isn't any more room in the den!
He also thinks that cubs kind of magically appear if two lions cuddle. Cause his parents are VERY cuddly.
And if she could help him loosen up a little, that would be great too.
Image:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 pm
My SoA Name:Zubaida
Your SoA Name:Tsubame
Brief Personality:Tsu is quiet and pretty reserved, except with family and cubs. She doesn't put up with bullying so try not to push that button.
Plots: Well i figure some general rp or if you want to go a slightly more daring route Zubaida could hear tsu say something that with kinda set her off, which will put tus's back up XD what ever you think would work darling
Image:

User Image

My SoA Name:Nyota
Your SoA Name:Tamin
Brief Personality:Whore monkey ~^.^~
Plots: tamin needs some time with dad ^^ learning to fight, getting into and out of trouble. it would be backloged if it matters ^^
Image:

User Image

My SoA Name:Benerkharu
Your SoA Name:Tendaji
Brief Personality: absent minded professor like. ten is a artisan and tends to be pretty tunnel vision when working on something other then that he is a very kind guy if a bit of air head
Plots: not sure, maybe ten gets her to help him with crafting XD
Image:

User Image  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm
Mtorolite

I'm not sure Bener would join his cause, since she's the sweetheart who loves all of her siblings, but she would certainly try to lighten him up! And I think it would be kind of hilarious if she tried to cuddle with him and he freaked out because OH NO, WHAT IF WE HAVE CUBS NOW? D8

Do you prefer AIM or Guild rp? :3

Fiction1119

Some general rp between Zubaida and Tsubame would be lovely! As would some father/son backlogged roleplay, and Bener helping Tendaji out with crafting! Bener is actually planned to be an Artisan at adulthood, so getting to know some of her future peers would be lovely. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm
Guild is best for me.  

Mtorolite

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 pm
My SoA Name: Daimaishi
Your SoA Name: Zhen
Brief Personality: Fierce, bitter, grouchy and determined but deep down has a good heart, just that she had went through hell and back which makers her hardy. She fought so hard to stay alive, and now she doesn't know exactly what to do with her life's freedom.
Plots: Fling plots from his old thread, I offered and now she is an adult and I would like to get those plots with him rolling~ overview, She fought so hard to stay alive, and now she doesn't know exactly what to do with her life's freedom. Thinking making cubs would give her life more meaning and somehow, she seems unfit but something happens- the.. life starts to make sense.
Image:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm
yay ^^

im a bit on a whole 'get tsu rps' kick and tamin needs rps for breeding so if we can get those two started first i would be much appreciated ^^

and ten would actually love to teach bener about some crating if she wanted a few lessons  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am
Mtorolite

Alright. Think you could start and toss me the link here? :3

Chi Sohma

Right! I almost forgot about their fling. I'm definitely still interested in that. I just need to get Daima's rps up. |D

Fiction1119

Alright, sounds like a plan! Which would you prefer to knock out first?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 am
RP for Dawnwalker cubs

Sorry about the delay, I had a complete brain fart  

Mtorolite

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items