Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm
Setting: Out by the tropical ocean there is a island you can get to at low tide because there is a path to walk on.

The Island :
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image The cream colored with purple swirled vixen was in a great mood. Why you might ask? Well that was simple to say. Akela was on her way down to the beach where she would meet her new boyfriend Rox for a date. Poor Rox didn't seem to comfortable yet with the whole touching and what not idea. But during this date she hoped to work on some of that and show him that these things were ok and not something to be worried about. Oh and she and some news to tell him.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

User ImageLetting out a soft yawn, Rox' stretched out his limbs, paws moving in front of him in a slow motion before he tucked them back towards himself. He had been simply lounging on the beach all afternoon - relaxed, for once - as he waited for Akela to arrive. There were no dangers here like.. their last encounter, so why should he worry? Holding in another smaller yawn, the male looked around, finally spotting that familiar colored pelt he had been waiting for. The two of them had planned this... date. Rox' was.. well, he didn't know what to expect, exactly.

"Akela.." He sat up, giving a quick shake of his body to get rid of any sand left clinging to him. Satisfied, he put on a small smile, far more relaxed than he had been the last they had met. "Afternoon."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 am
Akela was looking around the beach when she spotted a familiar purple and blue fox heading her way with a small smile. She smiled more happy to see him smiling. He seemed more at peace. So it was a good idea to pick this place fof our date.

Walking up to him she gently bumped her nose against his chin. "Good afternoon Rox," She said with a smile before she notice some sand on his back "Here let me get that for you," She than used her paw to brush it off.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am

Roxanne was about to speak a little more, only to have her bump her nose against his chin in greeting. Resisting the urge to pull back like he normally would, he simply let out a small, awkward grunt, allowing her to. When she pulled away, he offered another smile, a light blush on his face. Again, he wasn't used to these sorts of things. "O-oh?" He followed her with his eyes as she moved to brush the sand off, tilting his head just slightly. Huh. He hadn't noticed. "Thank you then."

"S-so.." Moving towards her, he nuzzled her cheek lightly. That was the proper thing to do with your.. uh, girlfriend, right? "Ah.. What do you want to do today? I haven't really seen any other foxes around this island, so there shouldn't be anyone to worry about."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 am
Akela tilted her head to the side with a smile on. She could see it coming she was going to be smiling all day. "You are most welcome cutie,"She giggled at the end of it.

She blushed as he nuzzled her cheek but her tail wagged back and forth in happiness. It felt really nice that he was attempting to show affection back. Maybe this wouldn't be to hard to do after all. Her do something and than he follow her lead. "Hmm well we could walk along the beach and look for shells and talk. Maybe find out whats new with each other?"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 am

When Rox' heard her say "cutie", call him "cutie", the corner of his lip twitched. He.. wasn't quite sure if it was trying to turn into a smile or a frown. She made him feel... weird. No one else had ever really made him feel this way before. This.. was confusing. Extremely so.

"Hm.. I like that idea." Pulling back from the nuzzle, he smiled. Hell, anything the two of them could have thought up would have been better than their last encounter. Being chased by a predator again? No thank you. "Yes. A walk on the beach sounds nice." Giving a slight wag of his tail, he motioned for her to start off on their walk, a sort of "ladies first" thing. "We can talk along the way."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm
"Why thank thank you kind gentlemen,"Akela said noticing him motioning her to go first. She walked down to the harder, wet sand. It was always easier to find seashells there. She glanced back at him giving him a smile that asked if he was coming or going to stay behind. "What shall we talk about?"

She noticed something shiny over by the water and went to investigate while she waited for Rox's answer. She moved closer and noticed it was buried in the sand. So she began to dig trying to get at it.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 am

"More than welcome." His smile grew a little when she acknowledged his little gentlemanly act. She had noticed. That... that was nice. Naturally, Rox' followed after her, far more relaxed than he had been the last time they had met. "Mm.. I'm not too sure myself." Giving a slight shake of his head as he started to pad along, he set himself to moving at a relaxed pace. He kept closer to the drier sand at first, letting Akela move towards the water on her own when she spotted something. "Anything you'd like to talk about in particular?... Oh?"

When she began to dig at.. er, whatever it was she had discovered, Rox' padded on over. No words needed, he started to help her. Carefully, he began scooping away at the sand, making sure not to swipe any in Akela's direction.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 am
Akela glanced up at Rox as he came over than smiled when she realized he was helping her. "Well we could talk about what each other has been up to since we last meet." she pointed out.After a few moments of digging Akela gently lifted out this small little seashell. She set it down in front of him tail wagging. "Isn't it pretty?" she asked him in hopes that he would like it.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"We could." Rox' nodded his head as a simple answer to her suggestion, continuing to help her dig. "I think that would be good." After a bit, Akela had pulled up the seashell and placed it down in front of him. Ah, so that was what they had been digging up. "Mm-hm. It is pretty." Leaning down to get a closer look at it, he continued, "I think it's interesting looking."

Something suddenly occured to him. How were they supposed to carry all of these shells they'd be finding? Looking around for anything they could use to carry the shells, and.. seeing nothing, Rox' picked up the shell gently between his teeth. Moving over to a nearby slab of rock, he set their little find down onto it. That done, he returned to Akela, giving a slight wag of his tail. "We can put all the shells up there for now, that way we won't risk the chance of losing them." Looking back at the stone, then back at Akela, he gave a faint smile. "We'll come back later and figure out how to gather them all up.. Keeping them there will do for now. I suppose."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Akela sat there watching as Rox picked up her seashell and walked up the beach with it. "Hmm good idea but are you sure the water wont be able to reach it on high tide?" she asked with a worried note in her voice. She nuzzled his cheek before walking down the beach further letting her tail brush against him "So what have you been up to?"  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm

"No, I don't think it will." Glancing back once more at where he had placed the seashell, Rox' thought to himself. Would the tide reach that high? He turned his gaze over to the ocean, letting out a soft hum as he pondered this.. Hm. "Looks like it's high up enough on the shore to avoid getting touched. It should be alright, Akela."

He blinked in slight surprise when she nuzzled his cheek, failing horribly at hiding the blush that managed to creep up his face. "I.. Uh." Rox' coughed a fake little cough out, pretending to clear his throat. He followed after Akela, not wanting to be left behind. "I haven't.. Ah, I haven't really been doing much outside the normal routine, to be honest. Eating, sleeping, exploring the area a bit.. That's about it." He explained, ears flicking back. It was.. good? that he hadn't mentioned the fact that he had been looking forward to their little date. It would have just made him appear silly, stupid.. in love, even. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm
Akela let out a sigh of relief at how reassured Rox was about the seashells. It wouldn't do for the tide to steal em after they had worked hard to get em. She would be very sad and knew she wouldnt be able to catch em if the tide pulled the shell out. "That's good I'll take your word for it."she told him showing that she trusted him.

"Well a daily routine is always good that way you can make sure you get all the major things you need done but dont forget to mix it up some or you'll get in a ruat and might become depressed. If that happened I'd be sad but would try to get you UN-depressed,"She told him as well as advising him. She was sure he already knew that but it didn't hurt to reinstate somethings. She glanced back at him giving him a loving smile as she continued on. "Me? Hmm well I have been with my family and finding out new things. Like my brother is mated to a Daeva and has two kids. A vixen which is normal like him and a son which is a daeva like his mother. They are very cute and adults now. My mother has now joined my step fathers tribe which was where you and me first meet. She joined because now all her kids are grown. She just recently had 6 kits with him."she paused so that all that could sink in. Her family was big and sometimes it took awhile for out siders to under stand it all. Once she was sure he got it all she continued "My mothers long lost brother has recently been found. It made mom really happy. He seems nice but a bit socially awkward and he is very kind from what I can see. I have just recently joined a tribe that my friend is making. I helped raise a kit which is now my friend's mate. They are really cute." she said than she spotted an little island that had a land pathway coming off the beach that they were on.

Getting excited she dashed a head calling back "Oh look at this. Lets explore it."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Rox' gave a slow shake of his head, chuckling softly at Akela's words. "You would get me out of a depression, huh? I doubt that I would fall into a depression or something like that, but.." He smiled a little more, tail giving a quick little wag. "I'm sure you would."

Listening intently as she explained her family to him, he blinked in surprise. Oh. Oh wow, she had a lot of family.. And here he was, without anyone but himself. Well, now he had Akela... Sort of. "Your family sounds nice." Rox' commented during the moment she paused, giving a hum in thought before she continued to speak. 'A tribe?.. Hm.' He hadn't even known that she was interested in joining one. He would have figured that she'd join her parent's tribe or something like that. This was.. interesting.

He'd have to ask her about that later on, however. It appeared that they were going to explore the next island over. "Oh? Alright then!" He called out, following after her with a short laugh.

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff