Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Airport: The pier for those who fly. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:17 pm
((Edited. Sorry, I didn't see the cement part.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:32 pm
((No problem. I guess I didn't make that post clear enough.))

ScorpioDragon
Strong, froze claws emerged from the walls and closed themselves around Gatz. A lid formed beneath the umbrella. Cancer was then freezing the any cracks in the cement in hopes of breaking it later. "
How about you?"
Gatz crossed his arms and performed his Feather Touch move on the claws surrounding him in both directions, shattering the icy hands.

"--A bit chilly, but at least there's light up here."

Gatz stood up and tried to move his umbrella, only to find it frozen in place. He could hear ice crackling below him, so appearently the girl wasn't giving up yet.

"Well then, how about this..." Gatz said, leaning down to use Feather Touch again, this time on the concrete surrounding the hole. The attack shattered the stone beneath it into gravel and dust, which, having nowhere else to go, tumbled down into the hole with Cancer. There was a slight gap in between the umbrella and the concrete of the airport strip now, but Cancer would have to lift herself up and scramble over loose rocks to pull herself out.

Not to mention that she was now buried up to her knees in rocks at the moment.

"And over here..." Gatz said, moving to use the same technique on her other side. More gravel started to tumble in, and would soon bury the girl up to her waist.

"Oh, you can have these back for now--" he said, tossing her panties back to her through the hole. Gatz wondered if she'd be distracted for a mintue or two as she tried to figure out how to put them back on with her legs locked in place...  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Cancer caught them and placed them down in her blouse. "I'll...get you..." she grimaced.

Scorpio walked up to Gatz and the pile. "Should I take care of this now, or later?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:07 pm
"To quote the great lady-killer Magochi, 'You're not the first woman to say that to me,'" Gatz told her with a smile. He continued breaking up the rubble around her until she was buried up to her neck. Then he pulled his pulled his umbrella loose from the ice with a sharp tug and turned to Scorpio.

"Yeah, I suppose now is good," he said. "She's pretty imobile, if not entirely defenseless at the moment. A quick blood seal to the forehead ought to do the trick, right?" He said with a big smile and a cheerful nod.

From Gatz's body langauge, though, he hadn't dropped his guard just yet...  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Nekojiri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:18 pm
-=From far in the distance, a white Agustus helicopter approaches the airport. A few moments later, after getting clearance for landing, it lowers into the side of the airport opposite of all the action. The doors swung open, and three people hopped out, all in grey business suits, one carrying a briefcase, and wearing a fedora that matched his suit. Another had short, slicked-back brown hair, another wore his long black hair in a ponytail. All three of the men's eyes were hidden behind dark shades.

The group made their way towards a waiting car, the long-haired man opened the door for the man with the briefcase, Neko. He stepped inside, followed by the other two men, and they rode off towards the Manor=-

(( Sorry to edit, but i'd rather have the meeting somewhere more comfertable and away from violent Rp )) -Aonice

((No problem, I was just going to go through check-in first. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:18 pm
Scorpio looked down at Cancer. She looked a bit scared. "I could either seal her or kill her now. Which way is the best though?"  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:31 pm
Gatz cocked his head to the side.

"Personally, I'm against killing women. It means that there's one less babe in the world, and that makes me sad."

He stratched the back of his head.

"As long as there's life, there's the potential for change. If you continually kill people, our own existance gets boring very fast. Besides, once she's sealed, you can always kill her later on if she's too much trouble."

"I like to keep my options open, you know?" he said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:56 pm
"I could get them all...every single one. After that, after I've gotten my parents to; to make sure nobody else can have it all, I would suck myself in. I could do this all so easily. But sealing is probably good for now."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:24 pm
"Yep, well, that's still sounds decidely more pleasant then what I'll probably go through at my end," Gatz said. "So hurry up with the sealing thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:39 pm
Scorpio leaned down a bit. He looked at her as she stared up at him defiantly. He took his right hand gave her a good wack at the back of her head, knocking her uncontious. "Now she has no choice..." he muttered before reaching back and sliding his hand against his massive sword. New blood on his right hand, Scorpio went to work. He enscribed the sign of Cancer on her forehead, made a ring around it, made two crecent moon shapes that looked away from the sign of Cancer on the left and right on the sign. Afterwards he placed four diamonds to the north, south, east, and west of the symbol before pressing his hand against it. It glowed a brilliant blue, the deed was done. Scorpio got back to his feet and looked down at his sister. "Now to get her out of here."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:46 pm
"Umm..." Gatz said, a large sweat drop forming on his head. "I guess I go get some shovels..."

*after a lot of boring digging...*

Gatz hoisted Cancer over his shoulder to carry her.

"Well, where should we go drop her off? The Manor?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:44 pm
Scorpio nodded in agreement. "Yes, that should be a good place. I don't think Aonice will mind. But first..." he said before walking over to Gatz's back. He took his left hand and reached into her shirt, feeling around a bit. "No...that's not it...here?...Nope not there either...WHOA...that's definately not it...AH HAH!...found it!" he muttered every now and then. Scorpio pulled out a pair of ice blue panties. "Better put these on if you're gonna carry her like that," he said nervously, a little sweat drop forming, "Can you...hold up her legs for a moment?"  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:24 am
Gatz laughed and lifted the inert Cancer a little higher, so that Scorpio could put the item of clothing back on.

"Going into your own sister's bra and grabbing her panti--you kinky little freak!" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:21 pm
Scorpio chuckled a bit as he slipped her unmentionable back on firmly. "Hey, she's family. I can't just leave her feeling a slight draft while giving the spectators a good encore."  

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:42 pm
"But I love a good encore..." Gatz complained. He carried the girl off to the Manor.  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff