Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Elder Scrolls

Back to Guilds

The best place to discuss anything Elder Scrolls related. 

Tags: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls, Role Playing, Skyrim, Gaming 

Reply Weapons, Armor, and Clothes disscussion
Headgear help plz!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

help
  me
View Results

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:10 pm
I was on youtube the other day I saw this elf wearing a tiara. I was wondering if you guys knew where this is or if it is even on the 360 version of this game?
Hope you guys can help cuase this has became an obsession to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm
Sounds like a mod to me. I'll google around and see, though.
I've googled around and can't find anything like it.  

Scorien

Lonely Smoker

9,850 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300

Eludya

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 am
Might be able to direct you a little better with a link to the video, but yeah, if you haven't seen it after playing the game for as long as it's been out on the 360, it's probably a mod on the PC. Of which there are thousands.

I mean, heck, I've been deep in the mod community for well over a year and a half and only just learned someone figured out a real high heels system to make fancy boots look better... >_<  
deadshadow999 rolled 9 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 2, 10, 5, 2, 1, 5 Total: 29 (9-90)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 am
its in a old temple south of where you meet joffery  

deadshadow999

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

omasato_jigoku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm
Greetings;

Not really sure what game you mean for starters...I mean, there are several in Skyrim afterall, copper, silver and gold but then there is the Diadam of the Savant, in which case the diadam can be found in two places, outside Froki' shack and in the Labrynth, the Maze, on the body of the Daedra whom you fight towards the end. The others, the circlets, can be bought or found as loot.

Though if you mean Oblivion...Probably just a mod, as I don't really recall ever seeing any such there in there, but then there are so many videos of really very awesome suits of armor-spells too that don't otherwise exist in the game. Like one that allows you to drop a great many boulders on people. That was always kind of cool to see done.

Thank you...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 am
omasato_jigoku
Greetings;

Not really sure what game you mean for starters...I mean, there are several in Skyrim afterall, copper, silver and gold but then there is the Diadam of the Savant, in which case the diadam can be found in two places, outside Froki' shack and in the Labrynth, the Maze, on the body of the Daedra whom you fight towards the end. The others, the circlets, can be bought or found as loot.

Though if you mean Oblivion...Probably just a mod, as I don't really recall ever seeing any such there in there, but then there are so many videos of really very awesome suits of armor-spells too that don't otherwise exist in the game. Like one that allows you to drop a great many boulders on people. That was always kind of cool to see done.

Thank you...

Sorry I need to clean up the guild i wrote this long before Skyrim came out  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Weapons, Armor, and Clothes disscussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash