Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

This is Roho'mkali. He is a rogue, don't let the cert fool you.

He's looking for a sexy time. Well, half looking. You see, Roho is in need of a lady to cook up some cubs for him.

HOWEVER, he very well may not be returning to the pride. Depending on what kind of plots I get for him, he could go to the crazies or just stay rogue.

Maybe you should read more to check out some plots. ;D He's more than just a lady killer, you know.

Anyway!

Personality!
3/4's of the time Roho is a perfect gentlemen. A little awkward in social settings, but a total Knight. He fancies himself a Champion Hunter, even if it's just the youth making him look pompous.

That last 1/4....well, he's batshit insane. Like his mother. There is no set trigger to bring it out, but it usually happens when he's in a high stress/emotional situation. (Intense fight, argument, etc.) This is the part he hates. When he goes into berserker mode Roho can't remember anything, and he's always terrified that someone else is going to find out.

(AND because I just saw the announcement for his pride, he won't be able to return, so all his cubs will be rogue or in another pride. 8'D -totally didn't see the pridal announcement before-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 pm
Family

User Image

Good ol' dad.
Last I was aware of, Lia wasn't in the pride anymore, so Roho's all on his lonesome.

FYI, if you hadn't noticed, Verge'lian is Roho's grand-daddy, so make sure your gal isn't related to him, k thnx!

(Also, as Lia is not my SoA, he won't be in the plot. Just wanted to flash him around for throwbacks sake.)

User Image

Mammie dearest.
Tikoto is a cannibal. She lives on the fetuses still inside a mother's womb, and more often than not will make the mother's carcas her new home. (Charming, right?)

While he's in the rogue lands, he'll run into her, and try to kill her to put an end to her evil ways.

User Image

Hai, bro, hai!
This is Abrafo, Roho's older half-brother. He's a dousche, but eventually he'll run into his lil' bro on the hunt to kill Tikoto and offer his services.

The man has a HUGE family of his own, so if your girl tangles with the mother-in-law from hell, she'll have back up like you wouldn't believe.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 pm
Plots!

Flings- As I said before, Roho needs cubs. Depending on how things work out with some lady friends, they'll either be going to the crazies, or staying rogue. (It's up to you how this works out!)

Any species is fine with me so long as she is compatible personality wise with him. C:

Mate- This will be tricky. I'm up for him leaving his pride all together in the search for true love, but I want it to be rped regularly. No "oh hai, he's cute" and vanishing. Roho's too special to me for that.

His mate can be Male or Female, God/Goddess or Mortal, Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, or Hybrid. So long as the plot is kick a**, I'm up for anything. (EDIT: Totally forgot to say I'd be cool with a hyena or WD. BD)

They just either have to be able to A) stand up to him when he's in berserker mode, or B) be able to take a beating without running away.

Gen. RP- GONNA NEED AN a** LOAD OF IT. Hit me up! 8'D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Open! No form needed. :3  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm
GREEN NAMELESS LEOPARD FEMALE

No personality. I can be whatever you want me to be, BBY.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Fling? 8D
Nia's a fliiiirt, but she's pretty tenacious about being flirty, so she might hang around. I don't know if she'd work too well as a mate, but she'd probably love hanging around him in in his nice persona. His un-nice persona...well, I don't know how she'd handle that, but it might be amusing to see XD

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm
So much awesome, so little words to describe. ;o;

@Hibi - Green girl = Yes! Not like I didn't tell you as much on AIM. BDDDD

We should make this one dramatic. Maybe in one of his not-so-nice times, he comes upon her, thinks her good looking prey, when she convinces him she's better off alive. ;D Or maybe he decides, IDK.

@Velvy - Yes! You have no idea how long I've wanted plots with her after I saw her in your sig. xDDDD She's so damn pretty.

In his nicer state, he would be awkward as hell around her; bumbling, stumbling, and generally making a fool out of himself, even while he's trying to make himself look manly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm
Just realized! If Roho made babies with Nia, then he'd be Tikoto's second son to have cubs by a Nia, since his brother's mate is named Nia. XD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 pm
Haha, family trait to have cubs by Nias, clearly. That sounds adorable in his nicer state, though, Nia would find him precious > u >

Do you want to try to do an AIM RP, or I can start a guild RP for them ? XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm
Whichever you prefer, though I may be really slow on guild rps, since I've been herp-derping hard core all summer. xD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Yuugre

Actually I don't have much of a personality for her butn being a little too blunt and well a bit pessemestic. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games