Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life On Gaia

Back to Guilds

This guild is a guild about gaia. It has everything in it! Like all the guilds combined into one giant guild! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Naruto, Gaia, Friendly 

Reply Life On Gaia
~Questions? Concerns? Ideas?~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance~!
  +1
View Results

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 pm
Angel in my Dreams
Well, Guilds (unless it revovles around art) and normal shops aren't artistic...

So what your saying is that we shouldn't have a art subforum that includes art shops? eek
I'm confused with what your trying to tell me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am
*facepalms* Oi vaye...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 am
. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:04 am
Thrilling Hamster
Angel in my Dreams

well, to try and assist with this, the art subforum is for anything to do with art, so if you have an art shop, start a topic and im sure other people will follow you in posting theirs.

a guild search topic wouldn't be bad either, but, for it to work, they have to post our guild in theirs, other wise its unfair and kinda pointless. its more of a "guild network" then anything else.

the introduction thread is a good idea, its a good way to get people to start posting and talking to one another. example:"Person1- Hi im _____, in this guild id like to _____. Person2 Hello thar, im____ and tha sounds like a good idea _____!"
it may be a bad example but you get the idea, it allows people to see others interests and relate to them and/or join then on it.

i do like the sound of the ranting subforum. everyone has their bad days and ranting is a good way for people to express their feelings, its also allows for people to get help on a matter they might not have thought someone could help with.

As our GM has said, we will discus it and see the best way to take action on these. Thank you all for your idea's =)

Shadows-keep
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

Shadows-keep
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 am
OH, we could make a subforum for people to post their animals/dragons/pokemon and so on. you know, the ones that need people to click on them to evolve/hatch and so on.

it could aslo have a discussion thread in it so people can trade and all that fun stuff =3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm
Thanks for the ideas =D  

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

RandomMeOnline
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am
Not really sure mine is a good idea but I think that a sub-forum for all game freaks might be a good idea.

Not sure if it really is sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 am
RandomMeOnline

its not a bad idea actually, but i almost think a general discussion forum would work too don't you think? that i know of, we only have one more subforum left, so, in my eyes, it would be better to fill it with something everyone can post in {and we could make a gamefreak topic =)]

i do really like the idea though...hell, id post in it xD

Shadows-keep
Vice Captain

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Overstocked 200

RandomMeOnline
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 am
lol

There must be a chatterbox then xD

Or maybe random sub-forum can cover that up.

but true  
Life On Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces