Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life On Gaia

Back to Guilds

This guild is a guild about gaia. It has everything in it! Like all the guilds combined into one giant guild! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Naruto, Gaia, Friendly 

Reply Life On Gaia
Welcome To Life On Gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance~!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Welcome To Life On Gaia! heart

This little topic will help you with all of your questions.

Includes:
~The "Rules"
~Why am I here?
~//edit//
~//edit//
~//edit//
~//edit//
~//edit//

I hope you all have a good time! 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 pm
heart Rules! heart

1.) Be Active... Duh.
You joined this guild for a reason. If your only gonna post once every month or two theres no point in being apart of this guild. If you are going on vacation or having school/work problems, tell me, and/or whatever you were planning to keep posting in. An active member posts at least 1 or more times per week. If you havent posted in a month; I'll PM you, and if it is after a week of me sending the PM, and you still don't reply, you will be removed ASAP.

2.) Post Nicely.
Please post some thing that we can all read. "N@tt $uNt!n l!k3 d!$ B(uZ yU th!nkk !z k00ll". Because it's not.

3.) Please don't post random complaints.
Dont post your complaints in the fourm. Just PM me or the vice captain and we'll get back to you. If you would like a subforum for the topic you want to talk about, put it here and myself or one of the vice captains will get back to you.

4.) Follow all these rules.
Yeah. Just follow them. They aren't that hard.

5.) You may post topics.
You are now allowed to post topics in the main forum. I didn't allow this before, but now I understand sweatdrop I hope you guys aren't that mad at me! mrgreen

Will post more later

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

Thrilling Hamster
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm
heart Why Am I here? heart

If you were invited from one of your friend's or from me to join. Just look around and see what we do here.

If your here because you just happened to stumble upon our guild, welcome! We will accept new members only if you have read the first page very carefully... whee

But any who, welcome! And I hope you have a great time here!

Life On Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games