Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm
Kaelyn happily trotted up in front of the group, tossing her raven hair over her shoulder to show off a little for the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:50 pm
Some of the soldiers hooted at her finding her hot. But then Uzi stomped his hoof down and they went quite.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Kaelyn looked only a Uzi to show him that she was not paying attention to the other boys. She smiled, he had become quite a leader over the years and it was easy to admire him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:58 pm
After he finished his speech the other soldiers went off. He then turned to Kaelyn. "So what brings you here, my pretty little nutball?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:02 pm
"See you," she said simply  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 pm
"Isn't that nice of you. Everything is going smoothly here with me and Sword. How is it in Blackhoof turf?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:22 pm
"On high alert: my mom is worried that the First Ones are coming for us any second. Madison is not helping; she is making all kinds of emergency preparations."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
"Well I can't blame them. But I'm sure that goddess sister of your would know at least a day in advance the time of the attack. Say speaking of your family, what have they been doing lately? Beside preparations of course."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 pm
"Well, Madison is usually following dad around on village business. I kind of wonder when the last time she and KS had any time together. She has gotten kind of tied up with it. Mom has been overprotective with all of us and has really stepped up her role to help dad make contacts with other tribes and friendly humans. Rain keeps e-mailing Malcome, their tribe is being really careful, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm
"I did hear that Kyle just got out of human collage and is officially a doctor. Also he's been meaning to purpose to Zoe."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm
"Yeah, do you know what he has to go through for that job? I thought the healer's training that mom put him through was tough!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:57 pm
"I think he said it was worth it. Even more if Zoe agrees to marry him."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:06 pm
"I do not doubt that she will; they have been seeing each other for years."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm
"But what about KS? If he doesn't see Madison that much...."  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm
"Well, I know Madison loves him very much, but she might be driving him crazy. They have their own house now, but she keeps changing it, making improvements. Then, she decides that she does not like it and changes it again."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games