Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:11 pm
"I understand. She has been doing that to me and Malcome for a while. I can cover for you. So what do you and Uzi plan to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
"I just want to show him this," she modeled the top. "I figure he will like it since it is a human style and what he grew up with. Also, it is really tight, he said that was good for fighting. I want to see if he notices how well I have been doing on my fighting lessons."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm
"Nice. So don't get offended by this but..." Kemmi then whispers. "Have you two mated yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm
"Hey, I am not that easy. Mom always said to teasing was pleasing...to us." She laughed, "he has not asked yet or made any official announcement to his tribe that I am his. I suppose running a tribe is hard and distracting, especially when the Firemane are being called on to defend most of the forest."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm
"Well. it would be good to give him some moral support. It's just hard to believe he hasn't tried to mate with you at this point. He would be the type who would wanna do it right away. But you might be right that he too distracted."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm
Kaelyn shrugged, "Uzi has a lot to overcome to get this far. Sex might have just been something that he could not devote energy or time to just yet."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm
"Well whatever. Go ahead and visit him while I cover for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:52 pm
"Thanks, Kemmi; you are awesome. I will return the favor some day." Kaelyn smiled and dashed off through the forest. She quickly found the Firemane village.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Uzi was there looking more rugged with scars and a new sleeveless leather jacket with the Firemane logo. He was pep talking some warriors that were being sent to assist other tribes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Kaelyn heard Uzi talking and started on a plan for sneaking up on him. She decided against surprising a group of soldiers who were not expecting her. Finally, she just decided to walk up normally into the crowd.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Soon Uzi talked talking when he spotted Kaelyn in the crowd looking confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:37 pm
Kaelyn looked up through the the soldiers and smiled sweetly to Uzi. Her hand gave a small flutter of a wave.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm
"Kaelyn, what are you doing? I doubt your being sent with these guys."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm
"Well...sent where? I just got here."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm
Uzi laughs a bit. "Will you just get your sweet a** over here?"  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games