Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 pm
"I understand just don't let it get to you too much."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 pm
"I am trying my best," Madison managed a smile. "I guess we do not have all the facts right now anyway."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 pm
Kire then got everyone's attention. "Now I'm sure the vacation was great but now I new challenge comes before us. As we were told a great evil is returning to reclaim this world. But I am sure we can prevail."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm
"Of course we can," Bow said. Her confidence never waivered, "between the guards at the mansion and the Firemane, we have all the soldiers we will need. Just leave it to us, these First Ones will not know what hit them."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm
"That's good. The wall said that until the children deal with the bombs we need as much defence as possible to hold back any First ones that appear."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm
"Fine, let's deal with it. Is Sword still leader of the tribe?" It had been a while since Bow had heard any news of the forest. "Use your influence over him to make him help."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm
"He is but he's troubled. Unlike me he he has no aire to chieftain. No one to take his place when he's done."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Bow raised her eyebrow, "does he need instructions on how to get one?" Bow stifled a laugh, but really she was jealous that Sword led her tribe. Not that she wanted the job, but she did feel somewhat resentful in a way that she could not fully understand.

Clover looked over at Bow, "that was not kind. Also, a power vacuum or stuggle in the Fireman village would weaken the defense against these creatures. That is not ideal in any situation; right now, it could prove dangerous."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm
"So another thing on the to-do list is help Sword get an aire to chieftain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm
"Not volunteering for that," Bow mumbled.

"So we need to help Sword find a mate," Clover asked. "How are we going to do that?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm
"Nah! We just need to help him find a Firemane centaur that can fit the requirement of a Chieftain."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 pm
"It has to be someone qualified, who will be supported by the whole tribe. You do not want to be seen as trying to force your influence over them. It may strain relations between our peoples," Clover said.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm
"So what do you suggest we do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 pm
"Is there anyone that Sword would like to have suceed him? Or someone who wants the job? It should be someone that the tribe will respect, but has the wisdom to lead."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 pm
"Alright. But if I'm not able to find him because as you say would cause strain relations who should do help find the perfect candidate?"  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games