Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 pm
Kire continued this way for a while. He was getting worse as it continued. And then suddenly he woke yelling to the ceiling "FIREMANE!!!!!!!!!!" He then breathed heavily for a while until he collected himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm
Clover hit her knees beside him and gripped his left arm. "Kire, it is over. You are back now. There is no danger here." Her speech was rapid as she tried to calm him. "Do you want some water?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm
"I'm ok!! I'm alright. Wow that was....." He was still breathing hard. "I....Well I....got more answers. I...also figured out stuff I didn't even notice before. For starters.....my hunch was correct. It was Firemane that attacked my people."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Clover sighed, relieved that it was over, but also upset that their worst fears had come true. "This is awful. No one did anything? Sure, the Firemanes are powerful, but they could not fight all the tribes." She remembered that it was the middle of the night and lowered her voice. "We can do something." She nodded with confidence. "This will never happen again." There was sadness in her voice.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 pm
"I saw what happened. I also saw something else before. During the attack I saw my father giving another blackhoof a book. It looked important. He told him to hide near the Galloping river in the spot where the human has stepped on. I think it was a riddle or something. Whatever that book was he didn't want the firemane to get it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm
Clover thought and shook her head. "I have no idea what that means. There have never been any humans in the forest that I know about." She rubbed her left temple. "Anything else? Anything that could tell us what that means? Or what the book was about? For all we know, the Firemanes do have it or the book was destroyed by the elements. It has been so long... Did you see anything else that could help?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm
"I'm not sure. The rest was the same. But now I wanna know why that book was so important. I need to get to the Galloping river wherever that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm
"There is only one river near here, but it is not easy to get to." Clover stirred with unease. "It is past the Firemane village. Maybe, back then, there was another river? One that dried up since the attack?" Clover's tone was hopful, but it seemed unlikely. She would have noticed a dry river bed with all the time that she spent in the woods. "Or the river is a symbol and not a river at all?" What else could the river represent?  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm
"Maybe that's it. A flat clear river service could be great for...galloping. That must be when the name came from. We need to go there and fine the spot where the human has stepped on."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm
"You think it is a dried up river?" Clover clicked her tongue while she thought. "Our water comes from underground, a well. I cannot think of any rivers that have gone dry in my lifetime. Oh, but I know how we can find out." She looked toward the window; it was still a couple hours until sunrise. "We cannot go now, but the tribal records would have all the rivers mapped out. We could just use an old map from 15 or 16 years ago.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm
"That's sounds good. But now I just thought of something. What if the firemane figure out what were doing? They might be trying to find that book as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm
"Or they could have it already for all we know." Clover sighed, "sorry, I do not mean to be negative. I agree though; if the Firemane wanted it that bad they could still be looking for it. If we find it, it is likely that they still want it." She looked at him straight in the eyes. "No one can know about the book. We will look for it, but not even Horsetail can know. It will make it harder to follow the clues, but the risk is too great."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 pm
"I agree. In fact I'm not sure if you should be involved in this either. It's likely to get you even killed. If you want out then I don't blame you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm
"That is never going to happen; I am with you. I will help you in anyway I can. Besides, I think you need my help anyway. I can at least keep the Greenleaves from suspecting you of being a trouble maker. They will know because you are with me." Clover laughed. "I am already involved and I know the forest. What would you do? Wonder until you are old trying to find the book?" Clover knew this would not be easy and there was a chance that they could be hurt or worse, but she wanted to help Kire.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm
"I....I think you greatly Clover. You've been so helpful to me. More reason that jerk doesn't deserve you. So when do you think we should head out."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games