Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm
((Because the metaplot was pushed back by at least two weeks, and to make it easier for those that want pack certs as soon as possible, this roleplay is going to count as your joining rp. It will not be long enough to be used in any sort of breeding count, but this will be proof that your hyena (or slave) lives within these lands. If you can, please pass a link to this thread around if you know someone needs a roleplay of some sort so their hyena can be certed. Thanks!

PS: Even if you have a cert, you can still post in this roleplay if you wish to.

List of those who need to post (I'll write it up later)

Make sure your post your hyena's name and their rank. ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

"Now, make sure that ya pay 'ttention, Masuko." Tukutu was instructing his daughter more on the duties of an Alpha. He wanted her to be a bit more compassionate to her charges than the previous one, but there was room for doubt in there. Masuko had grown up knowing what she was destined for, and it was easy for her small head to get filled with big ideas.

"Yes, Father," she replied with an exasperated sigh. She was quite tired of all these stupid lessons, but she was intent on being dutiful, even if it was dull. The young adolescent hyena had no idea of the sheer number of hyenas that hid within the depths of the graveyard. She was about to get a taste of it.

Tukutu's attention turned to the unorganized group of hyenas that lingered around before them. "Right!" he barked, trying to get their attention. "Now, ye all needta line up in front of us. When ya get up here, state yer name and yer position in the ranks!"  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm
User ImageSkada had started to become a bit cocky after her successful trade for two new slaves. Masuko and Tukutu and any other important hyenas in the pack had surely heard about her by now, but just in case... She quickly pushed to the front of the crowd, disregarding any toes she might step on. She was an important hyena, and that was that. If someone complained she was perfectly capable of biting back.

"I'm Skada," she said proudly, "And I'm a Bone Collector."

She tried to look as if everyone should know who she was already, but she probably just looked constipated.

User Image

"Oi!" Svärta said as someone pushed past him rather rudely, but the hyena in question didn't seem to notice. Others did however, and since he had been pushed closer to the hyenas half-fighting for their turn he took the additional few steps to join the line. As he reached the front he grinned and introduced himself.

"Yeah... Um... I'm Svärta and I'm a hunter."

That was it, right? He slunk away to the back of the crowd when he had done his duty. Masuko didn't look too pleased with the whole ordeal, but he supposed she needed to know everyone if she was going to be the Alpha later on. He just had to keep track of the hyenas he was hunting with and those that were above him in rank. Always a good thing to keep friendly with those.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

"We shouldn't be here. This is stupid and pointless."

"Shhh, sister! Don't let them hear you."

Fuadi waited patiently in line with the others, despite the urge the urge she felt to snap at the lot of them. Why did they have to look at her like that? She wasn't crazy - Gods no! Just because she had her sister's soul inside of her, didn't give their jealous bums the right to be so judgemental.

When her turn arose, Fuadi looked up at her future Alpha with a twisted grin. "Our name is Fuadi'mwata, and we're a Scout." Yes, it was the best spot to be. They could kill all the lions they wanted without getting in trouble!

After bowing her head in respect, the ever bi-polar young hyena scampered off to watch the events from a comfortable distance.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 pm
While Mwiba might have felt a bit... beyond the concept of lining up in a neat little row, he was quick to do so when asked. Leadership was no easy thing, and the youth of the young alpha seemed hardly a reason to fault her over. The silvery hyena skewed his gaze, watching as the pair slowly went down the line. Still, he was a suspicious sort. He liked to know who he was working for. Simply wearing the crown of alpha wasn't enough to buy the grizzled male's respect.

But it was enough to get him to line up like a good boy. When they came towards him, he politely dipped his head. "Mwiba," his thickly accented voice said. "Guard." Hopefully a more lengthy resume was not required. He wasn't the kind to travel with references, particularly when friends and enemies so often came hand in hand.

"A pleasure to serve," he intoned again, before rising his scarred head. But after introductions, he held his spot. Everyone was in one spot for the moment, he might as well gather as many names into memory as needed!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

"My my my, aren't we asserting our authority." came a shrill remark from the crowd. Moments later a grey female hyena stepped forward, looking around at the others as she moved towards to the front to report her name and job. She'd watched the ones before her carefully, trying to get a feel for each of her pack members. Even though she'd grown up within the pride, there were still many she had not met, and some she would no doubt find more interesting than others. She shuffled forward to stand before the heiress and the old consort.

"Mahiri is my name." She stated with the same annoying tone from before, high pitched and nasally, not quite pleasant on the ears.

She bowed before continuing. "And I'm just a lowly Bone Collector, your majesties." she then rose and returned to the crowd to watch the others come forward with a close eye and ear.

Vesale

King Kitten

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image Payaso was the next to step forward, one of the largest females present. "My name is Payaso, and I'm a guard," she said, and bobbed her head to the young alpha and her father.
Payaso had been around for a while but never offically presented, and was glad to get it done with. She would be even gladder when this was done, and she could get back to clearing out the new slightly-larger-than-her-old-skull den she had just claimed. It would be good to be able to stretch and not hit her head on the skull walls.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A large brown female shoved past the others, gathering quite a bit of dirty looks, "Tothi-mtoto!" she yelled out proudly, "And don't you forget it! I'm the best guard the pack will ever have!" She puffed out her chest proudly, tossing her bangs out of her eyes, giving a quick bow before she forgot. Courtesy and manners didn't stay long in her head unfortunately, because she had better things to think about, like who would be the best to fight in this crowd of hyenas. Her paws twitched slightly, as she stared at the group, sneering at all of them.  

Gekokoko

Gekko

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm
Buibui trotted in line and stood tall, thick legs straight, and coolly waited for her turn to speak up. She peeked left and right at her fellow hyenas, careful not to make eye contact. The new member was becoming increasingly aware of the extra fat that had taken up residence in her gut recently...

Sucking in her stomach with a breath, causing her lips to pout slightly, the level-headed female put on her most intense stare.

She observed the others, careful to note their body language and gestures. Oh, what, they had to bow? Okay, she could do that.

"Buibui," the female said, loud and clear, and offered a bow of her head. "hunter." Never one to mince words, she said what she had to say, and that was it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

"If you ARE the leaders~" Looking to see if the one that brought him here was around but frankly the hyena was gone since they came here. Completely leaving him to his own devices..

It was quite apparent that the leadership here like anywhere else was established now, and he had only came here not too long ago when another hyena plagued him in to coming. He wasn't the sort to speak out, but when the hyenas gathered and stated their names and business.. Well, though he had just now started to wet his feet and lifted his head with almost a ration of dignity he spoke up. Hanging on one of the higher cliffs, he didn't quite here the orders very well but he got the last of it, especially when half the darkness started to move like the sea. "Mūrkha of the Scouts - or whatever ya wanna me ta be' ~ reporting." He said with a sheer look of lazy yet devotion. Bowing his head completely along with his upper body to show exactly what loyalties he had to the grand ones.

Then after he got up, he still had his head semi lowered. By this time, he didn't look at all smart or brave, just quiet and maybe stupid up close. He stuck out on his lonesome as he didn't quite get in line til after he spoke up, even then he didn't seem to look all that great when approached. Not at all large in size, just average with his mane sloppy almost like the rest of them.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am
User Image

Ahsante had ushered his pups into the area, just so they could see and know what was going on. The pack were bringing these three up as he had brought them back without their mother but they were doing well. He had lived here most his life now and saw Tukutu as a friend and someone he could have a good old moan with. Today though it seemed both males were in a way presenting their children.

He watched as others stood forward and gave their name and rank and when it eventually fell to him he stepped forward ushering his daughter forward as well.

"I am Ahsante and am a hunter. This is my daughter Enyo...." There was no point giving her position as well she was a pup, he was about to introduce the boys but got interrupted.

User Image

Enyo wasn't a shy pup no matter what her father seemed to think, she wasn't. She gave a fake cough and stood up as tall as she could.

"As he said I am Enyo and am perfectly capable of introducing myself." She held her head up in a rather snobbish kind of way. She would fit in the pack well just like her father knew she would. Either way she wasn't about to let others think she couldn't say things for herself!

User Image

Vigdis was another newbie to the pack. She wasn't sure what she thought of the pack having a meeting to introduce everyone to each other and she wasn't sure why the males were invited anyway. She was very much the traditionalist. Males were to do all the slave work around here and bring up the pups so why they were invited to meetings she had no idea.

"I am Vigdis." She stated quite clearly once the pup had finished. "I am a scout." After all it meant she could keep watch and bark some orders at the low lifes that weren't working properly. At least she liked to think that anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

So here she was. Chifundo was nervous; being new to the pack and surrounded by so many bold hyenas made her feel safe, but also what might happen if she slipped up?

Swallowing, she took a step forward. Best get it over with then she could slink back down, "Ch-chifundo sir. Bone-setter."

Vella Raptor

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am
User Image

Kivu had heard of the gathering she was ready to pledge herself to the pack. He had thought about it and she realized she had nothing now she needed a place to stay and a pack even though she had some doubts about joining she forced herself to ignore them. She watched the female speak before she moved to take her place hear fears eased away but not fully she wanted to believe that this place would become her home.

"Kivuli-" She paused a moment before giving a slight nod. "I'm to be a bone collector."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image "Greetings," the gloomy coated female stepped forward, glad for the opportunity to vow allegiance to the pack she held so dear. "I am called Nomuula, and I serve my pack as a scout. I shall relay news swiftly. Nothing will escape my attention."

Once she'd said her bit she backed into crowd, blending into the sea of like pelts.

one over three

Feline Cat

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image

Amanita had followed his father to the gathering to be introduced to the pride. He had listened and tried to remember names and faces, but it was all getting a bit much. He tried repeating the names under his breath, but he knew he was never going to be able to remember everyone. When it was their turn to be introduced... he wasn't. How disappointing! A bunch of females pushed to the front leaving no opportunity for Ahsante to introduce him and his brothers. Amanita wiggled to the front of the crowd, ducking under and between the legs of adult hyenas.

"I'm Amanita and I'm going to be a hunter when I'm older," he announced loudly before anyone could stop him.

[IC] Mava'Bunda Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff