Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply Free Gold Free Everything
You could get 100k! 0/5-spots open!!! hurry and claim! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Costans

Aged Humorist

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm
Jhaendrylar
Costans
Jhaendrylar
Yeah exactly what it sez the first 5 people to quote and post get (you guessed it 100K!!
WOO!

1.Soul Eater Evanz

Thats everyone please try again next time!

quoting even if its not gonna work smile

Actually because the Mcfigglez was number four that means you are lucky number 5!!! you also win the random item thingy that I came up with but forgot to post about!

Oh goody, i have never won anything on gaia, always late on everything. Mille merci, you are so kind heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm
xX-clawdemon-Xx
Jhaendrylar
Yeah exactly what it sez the first 5 people to quote and post get (you guessed it 100K!!
WOO!

1.Soul Eater Evanz
2. wenweb
3. BabyShura
4. mcfligglez
5. Costans

hey i watch soul eater i watch it on http://souleaterepisodes.com/soul-eater-episode-1/ there thats where i watch it oh and btw thats episod 1 lol i like soul eater i really like death the kid and his 2 guns there hot lol oh and do i get 100k 4 knowing soul eater? plz i need money

-French Inhale-

-French Inhale-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Costans
Jhaendrylar
Costans
Jhaendrylar
WOO!

1.Soul Eater Evanz

Actually because the Mcfigglez was number four that means you are lucky number 5!!! you also win the random item thingy that I came up with but forgot to post about!

Oh goody, i have never won anything on gaia, always late on everything. Mille merci, you are so kind heart
me to i never win :'( crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying like right now i was so exited in then i saw that 5 people already won crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 am
xX-clawdemon-Xx
Costans
Jhaendrylar
Costans
Jhaendrylar
WOO!

1.Soul Eater Evanz

me to i never win :'( crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying like right now i was so exited in then i saw that 5 people already won crying crying crying crying

same here  

Angry deidara_2011

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ninnh

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 pm
am i to late??!!! emotion_8c emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 pm
am i to late for this??? question