Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
In need of a dream spell or ritual

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nandoral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 am
For the longest time, I've had problems remembering my dreams, which I found to suck to begin with. But recently, another pagan, who contacted me in a rather strange way, informed me that I needed to try and remember them, because people are using my dreams as a way to comunicate. I tried looking up some spells that could help, but most dream related ones were on how to prevent undesireable dreams. If anyone knows a spell or ritual of some kind that can help with this, please post them. I can use the help.

Thanks in advance,
Aquajade Marine  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:54 pm
You can try writing a letter to your subconscious saying that you would like to remember your dreams please. However, a way that I found useful is to simply lay in bed after you wake up. Don't move, just relax and lay in the position you were in when you had the dream. Relax and don't force the dream to come to you, let your mind drift and see if it comes naturally. Also, strangely enough, being woken up in the middle of a dream will usually let you remember it more. So if you have an alarm clock maybe set it to a point before you would naturally wake up. When it goes off, wake up, turn off the alarm, then go back to how you were laying. Don't go back to sleep, instead repeat what I suggested above about letting your mind drift. Also, it helps to keep a journal by your bed and write down any impressions or images you got once you've finished.

I have also heard that amethyst under the pillow helps.  

Mystic White Raven

Nandoral

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 pm
I was always told that amethyst is used more for repressing dreams rather than remebering them. I'll try it though if I can find some.

The journal thing I have tried. It helped some, and I started remembering some small details. It never got passed that though. It didn't help that I hate mornings and don't like getting out of bed for a while once I do wake up, so I was always grumpy when I started writing and lost my focus on the dreamitself.

As of late, I've been using the first idea you mentioned. It tends to work at first, and I remember things more clearly for the first few minutes, then everything starts to slip as I start becoming more aware of the other things going on around me. After that, it becomes more like a new day dream rather than the dream I was having during the night.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games