Reply A Nana Fan Guild
How far you made it ? (Manga or Anime)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I-Eternal Tears-I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:50 pm
Hey I wanted to know & ask how far have you made it in the Manga or the Anime ?
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm
I have!!! I readall the manga well until it stopped sad sadly. And i own and watched all anime series.  

Azura1591

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

I-Eternal Tears-I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 am
MusicGirl31591
I have!!! I readall the manga well until it stopped sad sadly. And i own and watched all anime series.
I watched the whole Anime but I haven't read the Manga yet though. Where I live the mangas are expensive to buy sad (  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am
Awwz that's not cool I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried going online to read manga?
I-Eternal Tears-I
MusicGirl31591
I watched the whole Anime but I haven't read the Manga yet though. Where I live the mangas are expensive to buy sad (

Azura1591

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

I-Eternal Tears-I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 am
MusicGirl31591
Awwz that's not cool I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried going online to read manga?
I-Eternal Tears-I
MusicGirl31591
Yah.. A bunch of times! But I don't get good results Sometimes its the just the Websites that make my Laptop go crazy! What kind of Websites you go to read Manga ?? Cause I can't find any!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am
If its still on I went to OneManga. And I didn't have any problems at all.
I-Eternal Tears-I
MusicGirl31591
I-Eternal Tears-I
MusicGirl31591
Yah.. A bunch of times! But I don't get good results Sometimes its the just the Websites that make my Laptop go crazy! What kind of Websites you go to read Manga ?? Cause I can't find any!

Azura1591

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

KaidaAmano

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:29 am
I have seen the whole anime and read everything they've released as manga. I still want to read it more!  
A Nana Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games